4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pix, Rasa! Do you happen to have other pix of Mark at that award show ? I remember there were quite a number of them at that time which I had saved into my external hard drive. Unfortunately the hard drive got damaged and I lost lots of other things too. :cry:

The only one I have left (somehow I uploaded it in my photobucket) is just this one
I don't have either. sorry ^^ I thought he didn't look so good that day. Everyone wearing formal suit but he's wearing jeans.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ wow ip.smilez, that was really nice
love how you mixed 3 diffrent lakorns together <3
especially wan jai, since mint's makeup and clothes are so pretty there

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Oh this thread is taken over by Mteam >_< Thanks for the fanmade mv.
I think 4 Huajai was doing really well. The ch3 fan vote result of this year can garuntee.

DJA is no. 1 followed by Koey Bannok and then WM. Koey Bannok has AF as a p'ek and AF has tons of fans so that's why.

But about actors, all of 4 Huajai p'eks are in top 3. 1. Nadech 2.Mark 3.Boy the Adisuan brothers.

For girls 1. Yaya 2.Kim 3.Mint get rising star vote.

Margie even made in the popular actress this year along with Ann and Aff

You see how popular it is.

hippo

sarNie Adult
awesome thanks for the poll results

love how all the girls and guys made it.

thanks so much for the vid...love Mteam
missing them so much, gotta watch 4HJHK all over again.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Margie is in between Ann and Aff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is sooooo exciting!!!! I've always loved her since Badarn Jai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ wow ip.smilez, that was really nice
love how you mixed 3 diffrent lakorns together <3
Thank you ja.
In wan jai, I loved how Mint was dressed...esp. her hair!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
awesome thanks for the poll results

love how all the girls and guys made it.

thanks so much for the vid...love Mteam
missing them so much, gotta watch 4HJHK all over again.
No problem ja :)
I am happy the 4hjhkk cast made it to the list :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Dirtii Laundry

http://dirtii-laundry.net/home/2011/01/mak-praises-mint-non-stop/comment-page-1/#comment-8987
Thanks for sharing^^ Hehe. I thought it was funny and so cute! MTEAM forever :wub:

Compare to Whan Jai, in PLR Mint's wardrobe and make up was horrible. That is why I think some fans didn't find her attractive or appealing as one of my friend said she wasn't pretty. I got so upset! Hehe. I prefer the makeup/stylist for Whan Jai better^^

Oh this thread is taken over by Mteam >_< Thanks for the fanmade mv.
I think 4 Huajai was doing really well. The ch3 fan vote result of this year can garuntee.

DJA is no. 1 followed by Koey Bannok and then WM. Koey Bannok has AF as a p'ek and AF has tons of fans so that's why.

But about actors, all of 4 Huajai p'eks are in top 3. 1. Nadech 2.Mark 3.Boy the Adisuan brothers.

For girls 1. Yaya 2.Kim 3.Mint get rising star vote.

Margie even made in the popular actress this year along with Ann and Aff

You see how popular it is.
Wow!:) Thanks so much. This is awesome!:) Finally an award for MINT! Hehe. Omg, I'm very surprised MArgie made it big top with Anne and Aff! I'm so happy for for and everyone else. All my top couples are on fanclub awards!! :wub: This is superduper fantastic! Thanks RASA^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
UPDATE froom MINTTWIX channel!:)

RECENT OF MARK!! Finally something to keep me from missing him/MTEAM! I would really appreciate if someone can translate this video:)

* Kisskeepintouch *

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awesome news seeing 2HuaJai cast on top actors list! congrats to them. well they did amazing...

got m DJA dvds in the mail. super lovely return-to-campus gift
muahhahahaah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I recently found these at M&M home @ Pantip^^ Very cute.

Mint is so lovely!:)

LOl, how I wish it was Mark instead too! :p

:wub:

These were perfect shots of MTEAM! I wish their fans got one when Mark had his arms around Mint too!:)

I love how Nadech is standing their waiting for Yaya! SWEET!<3

They're such an beautiful pair!^^

I never get tired of them together! :wub: Hehe.