Should the topics be merged?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I have been seeing some comments saying the threads for 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao (Aum-Kimberly/Barry-Yaya/Mark-Mint/Boy-Margie) should be merged together as one. I want to see what others thought. I didn't know where to post this poll, after a week or so, I will delete this topic. (^oo^)

What you do you guys think? Please voice your opinion, there is no right or wrong here.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
First to vote and I've voted "Yes"!

Yup, I'm all for it since their news / clips tend to appear together many times. ;)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yay.. yes. I've been thinking to send a message to Tinah asking her to merge the thread as I saw her comment that she merge the topic of Thara Himalaya. I don't how to merge so I need someone's suggestion. Yes please if you can please merge.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Yay.. yes. I've been thinking to send a message to Tinah asking her to merge the thread as I saw her comment that she merge the topic of Thara Himalaya. I don't how to merge so I need someone's suggestion. Yes please if you can please merge.
Administrators and Moderators are the only ones that can merge topics and delete/move/pin topics. I want to wait until Fri. so I can give others a chance to voice their opinion as well, but from what I have been seeing, I will most likely merge them. If later on, people find this merge to be confusing or a bad idea, we can just make them into separate ones again--it's not that hard. The topic will probably be called 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao to make it easier. I also think that the topics should be merge especially since the main cast will be in each one, one way or another, but the only thing is that each lakorn is made by a different production company.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the only reason why i havent merged them was bcuz of the different titles and crew production... >_<

amythao

sarNie Adult
I don't think it should be merged to because it still different name and production like aikoden has says. Even if, all four lakorn do cannot with each other.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Administrators and Moderators are the only ones that can merge topics and delete/move/pin topics. I want to wait until Fri. so I can give others a chance to voice their opinion as well, but from what I have been seeing, I will most likely merge them. If later on, people find this merge to be confusing or a bad idea, we can just make them into separate ones again--it's not that hard. The topic will probably be called 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao to make it easier. I also think that the topics should be merge especially since the main cast will be in each one, one way or another, but the only thing is that each lakorn is made by a different production company.
oh ok. I agree. let's wait to fri.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, I'm not familiar with Thai entertainment business but is it really a big deal about having separate threads because the dramas are by different production companies and crews ?

Like RR said, make the title "4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao" and just list all the production companies together according to the sequence of the stories.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm going to merge the topics together, with the name 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao. As for the productions, I will try to add them. I'm not sure if the production company is that big of a deal, maybe to give credits to who makes the lakorn. I'm going to merge the 4 topics together, if people don't want it, we can always make 4 different topics again, and the moderators can move the posts to the different topics.

I think the only problem now is how to tell people that the topics are merged because I'm sure that some people are going to get confuse.