4 star entertainment

fns

sarNie Hatchling
hi
i want to order a thai lakorn called Jao Ying Kor Taan by Namfon and Ta from them but i don't have their new number......if anyone does have it can you plsae post up here...

by the way have anyone seen that lakorn isn't good.....how was the translate?.....should i get myself a copy
thank you

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
If ur talking about the group who dubbed for Banxaithong then all i got is this:
I don't really know the current address but I got the phone number if u want to order it:
(559) 292-6871
If that one doesn't work maybe try this one which this one is from the cover of my movie:
(559) 435-5984
Hope it helps.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hi you know the company hu dubbe for banxaithong...are they still around cause if they are i want to know if they still have the movie " muam nkauj ntxawm and yob nraug ntsuab" or the thai boran lakorn of the seven daughters. it was preview in banxaithong.
thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
bxt entertaiment?? wat does tat stand for Ban Xai Tong?? goodness...did they not get ova that yet?? lol

bxt entertaiment?? wat does tat stand for Ban Xai Tong?? goodness...did they not get ova that yet?? lol
haha!!! :lol: That was funnie... Nice one... But 4 Star is actually known for that Lakorn. Everywhere I go so far. Its alwaise 4 Star Entertainment?? :huh: WHO? HUH? WHAT? Then be like 4 Star Entertainment; who dubb Bahnsaithong!!! OH THAT GROUP! YEA YEA... blah blah!!! haha!!!

me094

sarNie Egg
That's funny... yeah, i think they are over that.. but the fans are not... that's the lakorn they are known for translating...

i did talk to one of the guys from that company last year and he said that they changed it to BXT for Ban Xai Tong because everyone knew them by that and so to make it easier on them and the buyers they changed it... makes sense in a way...

About the number... i'll go home and check for it... i think i have the new one...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
That's funny... yeah, i think they are over that.. but the fans are not... that's the lakorn they are known for translating...

i did talk to one of the guys from that company last year and he said that they changed it to BXT for Ban Xai Tong because everyone knew them by that and so to make it easier on them and the buyers they changed it... makes sense in a way...

About the number... i'll go home and check for it... i think i have the new one...
tat makes sense i do know 'em by 4 star ent. but i tink most ppl would know 'em better by BXT...ehehe

fns

sarNie Hatchling
do they have any new thai lakorn? i only know one title so far and would like to know more.....