4 Yord Kul Marn

untinnu

sarNie Adult
omg. . i love this lakorn. . ending is really disappointing tho. . my favorite couple is the 2nd one. . then the 3rd couple. . then the 1st, then the 4th. .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
omg. . i love this lakorn. . ending is really disappointing tho. . my favorite couple is the 2nd one. . then the 3rd couple. . then the 1st, then the 4th. .
[post="11043"][/post]​
yea the ending was pretty dumb i wanted it to be something better and those 4 couples don't even have any love scene that much and up to 21 eposide to finsih gosh waitting to see the ending but it turn out so not i was looking for :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sarN said:
and y does the 4th kid got to have 2 wife OMG.......
[post="11053"][/post]​
I know iam going to kill Boy supol he have 2 wives it should be only Aom or none and pick me :lol: j/p it should be Aom the other girl she's ok but she match that other guy better who's a dragon too

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i think the kids were so aborable the 3 and 2 kid they going to look so dam cute and hot when they grow up :lol: and maybe be p'eak in boran hey i think the 4 kid is so funny how he flirt with girls and the 1 kid his chubby but cute in a way

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I like the version with the girl better!
[post="15252"][/post]​
they say the 1st version was alot better and they have 3 guys and 1 girl right??? :lol: not sure cause i didn't watch it

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Deen Narm Lome Fai wasn't the first version. There wasn't another one which was the original. The original was called Jum Par 4 Thon. The pra aek was Sookchai Tianan and he's the one who played as Chaiya's dad in Pikultong. He looked good back then.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Deen Narm Lome Fai wasn't the first version. There wasn't another one which was the original. The original was called Jum Par 4 Thon. The pra aek was Sookchai Tianan and he's the one who played as Chaiya's dad in Pikultong. He looked good back then.
[post="15518"][/post]​
thx Ann for clearing it up :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
No problem. One mor thing...the new version is called 4 Yord Goo Marn not Yod 4 Kul Man Noi lol
[post="15563"][/post]​
i know whatever casue u still know what iam talking about jeezzzzzz Ann :lol: j/k thx though

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
i know whatever casue u still know what iam talking about jeezzzzzz Ann :lol: j/k thx though
[post="15629"][/post]​
you know she just clarified that for you and others, too. :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
you know she just clarified that for you and others, too. :lol:
[post="15638"][/post]​
i know i was just joking jeeeezzzzz can't even take a joke gosh people these days :lol: j/p ok don't get all serious about it and I fix it the title i mean the topic title

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
i know i was just joking jeeeezzzzz can't even take a joke gosh people these days :lol: j/p ok don't get all serious about it and I fix it the title i mean the topic title
[post="15648"][/post]​
relax i know you're joking. LOL i'm not all that serious. :p :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aom and boy scene was cute and funny too bad the other girl likes him too the bird girl welll she got spell turn into a bird huge one :lol: i wondering if the 2nd kid is all grow up now he probbaly around 12-14 years old i think :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
the bird girl is too old for boy. because she with with his mother and father general already. i dont like the ending in this lakorn. do you guy know where aom went at the end of the lakorn. because i didnt see her at the end scene. and that is suck.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I thought she was with boi at the end of the lakorn..because boi and dem was plannigng to travel to the dragon world to live there for a while with aom.