5 Qs- What ___ got you into...?

Bored outta my mind...

1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? Oum Ruk with Anne and Ken and Kaew Tah Pee with Tik and Cherry.
2) What song(s) got into Thai music? Mine was "I Need Somebody" by Bie.
3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? Condor Heroes trilogy 80s version got me hooked onto ancient Chinese series. Lol.
4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Full House grasped by full attention but other Korean dramas never got me...
5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? One day, I Googled Ken Theeradeth and his AsianWiki popped up. Then, I noticed the forum link and clicked on it and bam! Lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
1. Jam Loey Ruk, Hua Jai Sila, etc.
2. All of Bie's songs around Hua Jai Sila. 
3. I don't remember. 
4. Boys Over Flowers
5. My sisters, because I was interested in the Suparburoot Jutathep. But I knew Asianfuse already. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? I grew up watching Lakorns but never really knew about it since I just watched whatever my parents bought. I started watching lakorns again, not dubbed ones, when my sister told me about Hua Jai Sila in 2007, but I still wasn't entirely into all the Lakorns that time. Sawan Biang in '08 brought me back! :) That's when my Thai phase returned. lol
2) What song(s) got into Thai music? First Mos & D2B and then GolfMike/G-junior a few years later.
3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? Chinese? I seriously do not remember. lol
4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? I've never really been into Kdramas. I just watched whatever was interesting. 
5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? Sawan Biang - the famous Ken & Ann. :D

I'll add my own question 555: 

6) What Hindi serial/bollywood got you into Hindi serial/bollywood? Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? for serial and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai for Bollywood. :D

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
1. Which lakorn? Boran lakorns were the gateway drugs to my lakorn addiction.
2. Which song? D2B's "Tor Nah Chun". Every time I listen to it, I feel young.
3. Which cseries? The really old classics. Never really got into Chinese dramas except for wuxias.
4. Which kdrama? First kdrama I obsessed over was Iljimae. Now I so on cloud 9 with kdramas.
5. How discover AF? This is a part of my ancient history back in '03/'04 that I can't credit exactly how.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? I used to watch them all the time when I was younger but in hmong dubb so I thought they were actually hmong movies, not lakorns XD Hua Jai Sila w/ Bie and Fang though, it made me interested in lakorns and the Thai entertainment :) My first lakorns were Sawan Biang, Rachinee Morlum, Fun Fueng, and others.

2) What song(s) got into Thai music? Bie's songs -- Hua Jai Kaung Tur (how I got my name on here, LOL), Toe Ma Wa Ruk, Jung Wa Hua Jai, I Need Somebody, etc.

3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? I don't watch Chinese series. I used to when I was younger but I don't know the names -.-

4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Dream High, Boys over Flowers

5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? I have no idea actually o_O It's a mystery.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Wow...seems like Hua Jai Sila was the lakorn that got everybody into Thai lakorns. Lol.

I know right, I was surprised to see it more than once here xD

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? Dao Prasook with Num & Kob (watched others before, but this one kept me watching and watching)
2) What song(s) got into Thai music? Jintara Poonlarp anything morlum :p. First pop songs?? Lift & Oil, Giant :p
3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? I stopped watching :( But I like any of them with a good looking protagonist
4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Boys Before Flowers (I finished nursing school and it made me addicted to K dramas)
5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? Wow, I really don't remember. But I think I was searching for borans & got on sarnworld. I ordered from Sarn and then realized there was a forum like this. I joined but didn't really look around until later.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
1) RLSL with Tik and Aom
2) hua jai kuang ter --bie the star
3)i don't watch Chinese that much but I first was Butterfly lovers
4)who will love me & Jang ok jung
5) fantastic_27 brought me here she told me to come here to stalk on Mark Prin. lol back then when the ff forum wasn't blocked I read alot of it so here it comes I am here.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? Originally Ka Neung Ha, then there was a some year hiatus. So Buang Ruk Gamathep with Bee Namthip and Pong Nawat brought me back.
2) What song(s) got into Thai music? Jai Chun Pen Kaung Tur by Boy Peacemaker, Jai Rao's ost. I was just so in love with this song that I had to find it then I fell in love with the rest.
3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? Lavender.
4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Again originally with Autumn in my Heart, then there was a hiatus. Save the Last Dance for me with Eugene and Ji Sung brought me back.
5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? This is a hard one. All I remember is that it all started with Pong Nawat when I was watching BRG with my family and we were like he looks like Lasee (Hmong dubbed name from Luerd Hong), so we looked him up and we found his wiki.af page. From there on, I was bored and looked for more info on Thai stars and stumbled upon on AF.

I hopped around a lot with the dramas, but the above ones really brought me back. LOL.....Sorry the Hua Jai Sila streak ends with me 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? 
- I'll have to say anything with Num and Kob in the lat 90's early 00's. HAHA. Mainly Bansaithong, Ma Mia and Dao Pra Sook

2) What song(s) got you into Thai music? 
- As far as I can remember, Bansaithong's 'Hak Roo Suk Nid,' 'Winmarn See Chompoo' and opening theme song (don't know the title).

3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? 
- Oh sheesh this is a hard one. I think it was...Dark Tales Series I & 2. Yeah it's gotta be. I never completed it though, only certain stories. So that sort of got me into HK series, as for Mainland Chinese series I will say Scarlet Heart, and for Tawainese dramas, uh, I don't watch them anymore, but what got me started was Mike He in Devil Beside You. Hated the storyline, hated Rainie's hairdo AND hated Mike's hairdo, but loved Mike. HAHA. 

4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? 
- I think this drama impacted many people's lives. HAHA. Autumn Love. Yup that one's one of them. Tomato is another one. I'm sure there were a few more though...? 

5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? 
- I'm sure it was 365 Wan Hang Ruk. HEHE. Well, I think I'm sure. It's gotta be. I remember surfing the net for 365 WHR stuff and stumbled upon it's thread. If not then my love Ken and Anne. 

6) What Hindi serial/bollywood got you into Hindi serial/bollywood? 
- I started watching Indian movies that dated back to the 60's/70's, can't remember the titles and/or actors though, but what got me really hooked to Bollywood was due to the three fabulous Khan's. HEHE. Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan. SRK in Kuch Kuch Hota Hei, AK in Tum Mere Ho and SK in Maine Pyar Kiya.

Overall though I've just always loved watching movies/tv/dramas, so I can't really recall what got me started with every thing other than...my dad. :ghehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
1. i honestly dont know but i will credit it to payong for now. second guess, maybe dao pra sook. but im thinking it might possibly be a boran.
2. i would safely say the sala wan song lmao or either tata young and mos duet in the red bike story or a sornram song.
3. mainland chinese- honestly idr. hong kong- idr either. tawainese- meteor garden!!!!!!
4. Tomato or 4 Sister.
5. knew the forumthe first year it started. didnt join until later in 2005 but my official debut is 2007 bc i didnt remember which e.ail or username i used lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
1. Jao Chai Hua Jai Gurn Roy starring Mos and Yui.
2. Mai Koey Plien ost from JCHJGR.
3. Why Why Love starring Mike and Rainie.
4. Autumn in my Heart and Summer Aroma.
5. Searching for Bie. Lol.
6. Bollywood: totally Shah Rukh Khan from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
1. I don't even remember, by the time i was 4 I saw like 50 lakorns already.
2. Ost to Jan Euy Jan Jao
3. I've been watching Chinese series as a kid too but I guess the series that made me an addict was Huan Zhu Ge Ge
4. Never watched Korean dramas, don't think I plan to.
5. I was curious about thai celebs and everytime I searched i noticed this site, originally called Sarnworld at the time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? It'll definitely have to be Ban Sai Thong & Samee.. for back then when I watched it as a child.  The lakorn that pulled me back into lakorns though will definitely have to be Khing Gor Rah Kah For Raeng & Jam Loey Rak 2008 version :3.

2) What song(s) got into Thai music? I've been a fan of Thai music since the early childhood days of Raptor, Lift-Oil.. (but didn't realize how they looked like till years later.. LOL) Anyways, it was D2B & CLASH that pulled me back in.

3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? The Dark Tales II series, Princess Returning Pearl, Love is Beautiful, Meteor Garden & Mars

4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Autumn in my Heart & Glass Slippers

5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? I was lead to the forum due to my "HIGH Jam Loey Rak FEVER".  I've heard of the site, but never joined until JLR.  I was really into the lakorn at that time (despite it ended already) I eventually joined the site just so I can interact with the others and spazz about our likes, loves, and interest for the lakorn.. and especially our love for ATEAM :)

6) What Hindi serial/bollywood got you into Hindi serial/bollywood? Kuch Kuch Hota Hai & Tum Mere Ho

Edit: Adding in a 7 :)

7) What Japanese drama(s) got you into J-Dramas?  It's definitely Heavenly Coins, Hitotsu Yane no Shita & GTO aka Great Teacher Onizuka.  Sighhh, I always wished I had a teacher like Mr. Onizuka sensei while growing up. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
1) What lakorn (s) got you into lakorns? I remember really loving Tadao Bussaya, with Kob.
2) What song(s) got into Thai music? I've always loved Thai music. 
3) What Chinese series got you into Chinese series? Can't really say... but I def. watched a lot. My favorites are Eternity, Chinese Paladin, Journey to the West...
4) What Korean drama(s) got you into Korean dramas? Snow Queen and Coffee Prince.
5) What brought you to and how did you find AsianFuse? I've seen AF since it was called Sarn World but never joined. Then in late 2013 I decided to join because I wanted to discuss lakorns with ppl who actually enjoy them like I do.
6) What Hindi serial/bollywood got you into Hindi serial/bollywood? I haven't seen any hindi serials.
7) What Japanese drama(s) got you into J-Dramas? Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - Hana Kimi :)