53x Tape of Brit and KFED

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: ..i know it's none of my business..but yeah..just wanna share what i heard on TV!
I was watching the gaming channel GS X-Play with my brother and heard that some company will pay k-fed 4 miilions dollars if he sell one 53x of him and Brit to them..yeah..i'm shocked to hear such news too!
Credit to Gtv

darvil

sarNie Adult
KFED won't do it.. because unlike Tommy Lee (who has a snake attached to him), he has a little worm. It'll be a terrible move for his career.

natty

Chubs
lol darv.. what career? his attempt at being a rapper? lol what a joke..

but anyways.. lol it's funny how britney said she doesnt want the tapes to get out cus it'll ruin her "wholesome" image.. lol

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
oh, it took me awhile to figure the 53x thing.i thought it was some digital camera sale thing!!!

but, thats so rude, hopefully kFED would NOT do such dumb things for money

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest although I dislike britney at times I don't think she deserves it and also I doubt K-Fed will do it if he's a good father or considers himeself one .. because one day when his children grow older and then they have to think of how their father out of greed and etc tried to ruin or actually ruined their mothers image ... thats if he considers his childrens views and etc of their parents in the future.. If he does it then heaven bless him and hope he doesn't get hit by a truck crossing the street :) although people say its wrong of her to let him tape it in the first place .. have to understand that some girls are that in love with their significant other....

and I totally agree with Natty LOL the boy even tried WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and of course John Cena Beat him up LOL for his attempt at being a rapper... LOL and his move on CSI what was that LOL the next thing you know he's going to be making a movie LOL ... and if you think about it K-Fed would still be a dancer if he didn't marry Britney she was the boost to his name ... so all in all if he releases the tapes it will destroy his whole career because 1 it would prove that he can't do anything more LOL

noungning

Heartless
KFED won't do it.. because unlike Tommy Lee (who has a snake attached to him), he has a little worm. It'll be a terrible move for his career.
omg tim u got insider info on how big or small... OMG dude stop spying on ppl like that u snooper!