5nTears

skies

sarNie Adult
hmm...i can barely hear what they're singing but enough to understand...shouldnt it be offensive to girls who party too much bc i think i heard one of the guys saying something like girl dont be lazy...listen to parents...or whatever...lol...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmm...i can barely hear what they're singing but enough to understand...shouldnt it be offensive to girls who party too much bc i think i heard one of the guys saying something like girl dont be lazy...listen to parents...or whatever...lol...
yup. he rapped it in english for that part.
and then some other guy rapped it in hmong too.
lolz.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i find this song really offensive.
yeah when it comes down to it, i dont do as much chores as i should be doing. full time student and loads of homework tired me out and they expect me to wake up and cook and clean. heck no. but i do know how to do all those necessary stuff.
i should sing a song about how hmong guys nowadays all they wanna do is go fishing, play games, watch the superbowls, go out and drink and dont even care about their wives and kids at home/ future lives and so on.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i find this song really offensive.
yeah when it comes down to it, i dont do as much chores as i should be doing. full time student and loads of homework tired me out and they expect me to wake up and cook and clean. heck no. but i do know how to do all those necessary stuff.
i should sing a song about how hmong guys nowadays all they wanna do is go fishing, play games, watch the superbowls, go out and drink and dont even care about their wives and kids at home/ future lives and so on.
it is offensive.
but it's mainly entertainment too.
you just kind of have to have a little humor.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
it is offensive.
but it's mainly entertainment too.
you just kind of have to have a little humor.
i know that its just for entertainment but seriously where's all the hmong girl band at? we some representation here! hahahahahaha i'm willing to write lyrics lol
btw, do you guys notice how many of the hmong bands/ singing group are mostly boys?
yeah there was 4L but now their history
if there's a new hmong girl singing group, they will recieve alot of popularity
sorry i'm getting off topic.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i know that its just for entertainment but seriously where's all the hmong girl band at? we some representation here! hahahahahaha i'm willing to write lyrics lol
btw, do you guys notice how many of the hmong bands/ singing group are mostly boys?
yeah there was 4L but now their history
if there's a new hmong girl singing group, they will recieve alot of popularity
sorry i'm getting off topic.
i'm sure there will be one coming up soon.
hopefully....

candi

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha...now i remember who they are (saw them at the new year!)...i hated one of the guy in that band!!!