7 Prachan Barn

meenia

sarNie Adult
is namfon k. going to get OFF...is seems like it.. not to be mean, but he's too old for her and he just lost his wife and unborn baby... they should have namfon k get with the other guys instead... but from what i see from the episode one and two and the opening and ending credit.. it seems like namfon k. likes OFF....other than that, i liked how art and namfon first meet.. if was cute....but i'm not getting this lakorn yet..it seems confusing to me....but i hope it gets better when the guys are all together...should have more girls too..so each person will get a lady... and also is Matthew in this lakorn...i can't tell who's jason...i know the name but i can't put a face to it... the guy that fix airplane looks like matthew, lydia's boyfriend...

But this lakorn has it's interesting parts.. i just want to see more of art and namfon p. miss them.. they should get paired up again in a slap/kiss lakorn...

cecilia

Staff member
^Jason is the boxer guy who box for ART and got beat by art in the bar too lol

As for the lakorn, i agree with you on Namfon k and Aof .. i dont' want to be mean but it does look like that way and i'm not looking forward to it as well. As for Art and Namfon lek, I love their first encounter too. Love how he called her a short man lol -- sadly, the lakorn has too many action sequences, i'm losing interest already -- if it' snot for Fon lek and Art, i wouldn't force myself to continue .. glad there's a fast-forward button on the keyboard lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
^Jason is the boxer guy who box for ART and got beat by art in the bar too lolAs for the lakorn, i agree with you on Namfon k and Aof .. i dont' want to be mean but it does look like that way and i'm not looking forward to it as well. As for Art and Namfon lek, I love their first encounter too. Love how he called her a short man lol -- sadly, the lakorn has too many action sequences, i'm losing interest already -- if it' snot for Fon lek and Art, i wouldn't force myself to continue .. glad there's a fast-forward button on the keyboard lol

Thanks.. i knew it had to be him as jason.cause the other one is matthew... I know it has too many action and character...i myself just want to watch art and namfom... But you are right about the fast forwarding part.. i myself am doing it too.. and also i thought this was more of a serious action, but it has it's corny joke.. which it is funny... because it's like out of no where. and how off likes to make those remark joke.. but i'll still watch ..i haven't seen art and namfon for a while.. so it's nice to see them again.. just hate art's hair.. what's up with it..LOL.. oh well.. off to see episode 7....

meenia

sarNie Adult
omg.. it's a cute scene today... i love the part when namfon and art got shoot.. and the other guys carried her but then they fall into the water... art jumped right in.. grabbed and kind of leaning on the rock or laying.... with namfon in his arm.. the other guys looked at namfon's chest and made a comment that for a guy she has big chest or something.. then sweet art tried to block it with his arm so the guy will stop looking at her chest.. it was so sweet or more like jealous of art... I do really like their moments.. which is not much.. but i can't help wanting to watch the next episode.. this lakorn has it's moments...which i think are pretty funny....

just wanted to share...i love that scene....art is so protective of namfon..it's like he's saying "SHE"S MINE" don't stare..lol...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I think it's mon- friday.. it's only like 25 min. each episode...

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
today ep was cute...art was jealous of namfon so he decide to make namfon jealous of him back..can't wait for when they have that fight scene and he pulled her in...