Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Just random thoughts based from what I notice from them LOL

Dating:
Nadech-Yaya
Mark-Kimberley

Impossible to date in reality:
Boy-Margie (Boy is single, Margie is in a relationship with Pok)
Great-Matt(Great is single, Matt is in a relationship)
James Jirayu-Bella (James Ji is single, Bella is in a relationship with Weir???)
Mario-Taew(Mario is single, Taew is in a relationship with Arch)
James Ma-Mint(James Ma is single, Mint is in a relationship with Phupaa)

Possible to date in reality:
Pope-Mew (BOTH ARE SINGLE!!!)

Anyways the 8 pairs above need to switch pairs lakorn wise and be able to work with others that are not yet paired with them yet as pranangs lol
Nadech - Margie, Matt, Bella, Mint
Boy - Yaya, Bella, Taew, Mew
Great - Yaya, Kimberley, Margie, Bella, Taew, Mint, Mew
James Jirayu- Margie, Matt, Mint, Mew
Mario- Yaya, Kimberley, Matt, Bella, Mew
James Ma - Yaya, Bella, Mew
Mark - Margie, Matt, Mew
Pope - Yaya, Kimberley, Margie, Matt, Taew, Mint

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing Maricon! I saw it today too and was super excited. Do you know what this is about??

SideNote: I didn't realize how many of those actresses James Ma has worked with. He's lucky! :O I do wish they would switch around for pranangs too. Also, yess to POPE-MEW Dating haha. I'd ship that!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome! :)
Not really sure what a Superstar Dual Pack means maybe they will take on a challenge or promote something. I only rely on google translate since I can't read/write/understand Thai lol.
Yeah hope Thai celebs would switch up and work with each other while they still can :love::love::love:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim has already paired up with the majority of the guys - Mark, Nadech, Boy, James Ma, James J

I would like to see her pair up with Mario next!

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Mario and Mew are single? Mario is 'talking to someone' which translates to dating and Mew is with her boyfriend of 4 years.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Mew are single? Mario is 'talking to someone' which translates to dating and Mew is with her boyfriend of 4 years.
Oh I never knew Mario is "talking to someone". Whoever that someone is, she's so lucky.
Mew has a boyfriend of 4 years O_O She must be really good at hiding it then. Someone outside the ET industry I guess?
My apologies for assuming about their relationship status based on what I read/see :crybaby2:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I never knew Mario is "talking to someone". Whoever that someone is, she's so lucky.
Mew has a boyfriend of 4 years O_O She must be really good at hiding it then. Someone outside the ET industry I guess?
My apologies for assuming about their relationship status based on what I read/see :crybaby2:
No worries. Sorry if my post came off offensive. I was just confused for a second thinking both couples broke up already. Last I heard, Mario is talking with a girl outside of the showbiz but he doesn't use the term 'fan' which is normal since typical celebrities never really admit to being anyones bf/gf. As for Mew, she's been in a steady relationship with someone outside of the showbiz as well. I believe they met during University before she entered the industry. She doesn't hide the fact that she's taken and she's told reporters that she doesn't feel the need to show off her relationship so no one knows what he looks like. Her boyfriend is very understanding of her profession meaning he's not posessive or concerned about her working with handsome actors. She respects her bf and the relationship enough to keep the details out of the spotlight. It's her private matter that is not anyone else' concerns. If there's one thing I adore about Mew, its the way she's able to differentiate between personal and private matters. She's also very straightforward where she doesn't hide the fact that she got plastic surgery done and tells reporters upfront that there's no way for her to be a couple with Pope offscreen.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, have Mew and Mario been paired up before? She has done PS? Well that shouldn't surprised me, majority of celebrities has done it. As long it doesn't look deformed. Mew still look pretty.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I heard...Mario is dating a woman name Junji Junpitakchai, who is an actress/singer. There were incidents of fans bashing Junji on IG so they kept it low key. They don't post pictures of each other.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
No Koy, Oh and Mew have never paired up before. They would be cute though. And yes, she admitted early on that she got her eyelids done per Khun King Somching's reccomendation when filming the SJ series. Fans went and compared her old pictures with her recent ones so that's why she admitted to it. There's nothing wrong with PS. If you have the finances and it makes you happy, that's all the matters. What's annoying is when actresses claim that they've always been naturally beautiful or they probably look different because they're halfies. Who are they trynna fool? Stop sending stupid messages to the girls out there. That's why I commend Mew for being very honest about who she is and what she wants. She's not one to play media games with the fans like others do.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I really don't care if they get PS, just admit it.

P

PrincessKarina

I thought JMA doesn't want to be link to a koojin. Lol. I guess he did? :confused12:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Instead of the traditional pairings like Bargie or Great-Matt (since the female sides already have their own sweathearts), why don't we ship Boy-Great instead :D Their friendship is sooo cuteee and admirable :icon12:
bgbg.JPG
friend.JPG

P

PrincessKarina

I'd like to see Mario and Mark in a lakorn together. I don't think they did right? I am a Mario fan so he would have to play lead with Mark as second lead sorry! Hey Nadech played second lead to Mario with The Rising Sun part one. And Nadech also played second lead to Mark with Love in Shadow. So Mark can play second lead too! Lol. ;)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
so these couples are supposed to pair up in every single lakorn they play? such a stupid concept. they originally wanted mark and mint together but it didn't work out.