9/11 movie (United 93)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I probably would, I'd like to see the dramatized story of what happened on the flight. That being said, I kinda feel bad about the victims on the 2 other flights. Everywhere the promo for this movie is talking about heroes and saving the capital but the victims of the other 2 flights don't get a mention or a movie about them because they weren't heroic enough? Makes me feel kinda bad for them.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
id PROBABLY watch it, but just to see how real they're going to depict it. funny, though. the american gov't and the jews have been planning 9/11 all this time. the gov't is really good on playing two faces, man.

anjos

jeanie said:
I probably would, I'd like to see the dramatized story of what happened on the flight. That being said, I kinda feel bad about the victims on the 2 other flights. Everywhere the promo for this movie is talking about heroes and saving the capital but the victims of the other 2 flights don't get a mention or a movie about them because they weren't heroic enough? Makes me feel kinda bad for them.
[post="110051"][/post]​

I agree w/you.... they should mention something about the other 2 fights too... they are as much a hero than fight 93 or united 93 too..

Rakniran

Yeah,that United 93 is a very good movie,but very depressing.The girl that sit next to me was crying during the movie.
Dang,one of the terriost guy was so hot..The dude taht wear glasses and he is the pilot..He is hot.I didnt know that Iraq guy can be hot....

Kina

Dubsteppin'
now y did u just say IRAQ??? were they really iraqis? last time i heard, they were different...?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
that's why im confused as to y people compare it iraq when iraq had nothing to do with the 911 attacks at all, at least last time i read sources. sounds like a buncha ignorant generalization. :/

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Err I'm not 100% sure what Rakniran meant by the cute Iraq guy thing but you guys may have misunderstood her. She might not have meant the character when she said Iraq but the actor himself. Lewis Alsamari is an Iraqi but based in London.

Also while the movie is dramatized, it is based on real life events and from what I've seen and read is a very accurate portrayal. I saw it with a bunch of friends and none of us cried but we all came out of it somber.

darvil

sarNie Adult
We are not aware that there was a struggle on any of the other two flights. If they knew that they were going to die, I'm sure they would have fought off the hijackers.

As for the movie, its funny how politically correct the US is, getting hot studs to be hijackers. Of course most movies are this way but you'd think they would at least find some average looking actors since this is based on a true story.

On a side note, things can also go on the other extreme. When I was watching Bang Ranjan in Thailand, they got one of the most nastiest and ugly MOFO to play as the Burmese King.