97% of Hilton inheritance goes to charity

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Did you guys hear that Paris' grandfather gave a chunk of the inheritance to this charity in his father's name? She was originally going to get $100 million now they've recalculated and each person will get only $5 million...wow!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
She freaken rich newayz without her parents inheritance I would be happy with just 1 million thanks for the info

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Good for him!
I'm sure the charity will put better use of those millions than Paris could and it's not like she needs it.
$5 million is still a whole lot of money.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Actually I think with the lavish lifestyle Paris has, she needs more than 5 million dollars. I would be pissed off that my 100 million dollar inheritance is reduced to 5 million. DANG!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Actually I think with the lavish lifestyle Paris has, she needs more than 5 million dollars. I would be pissed off that my 100 million dollar inheritance is reduced to 5 million. DANG!
:lol: And that's what I love about the whole thing.
Besides it's inheritance, which means it's not technically hers yet so her grandfather can do whatever he pleases with his money.

At least she gets $5 million, if she were Bill Gates' kids she'd get nothing. He's already made it clear that he wants his kids to grow up and earn their own money, he might leave them a little something but he plans on giving his billions to charity. I think he's afraid his kids will grow up to be like Paris and other spoiled heirs and heiresses.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Bill Gates kids are probably geeks anyways so that can make their own moola. Paris Hilton is just plain sad haha. Sucks for her.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Bill Gates kids are probably geeks anyways so that can make their own moola. Paris Hilton is just plain sad haha. Sucks for her.
lol..yeah it does. I guess that's what you call karma? :lol:

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
paris is already making her own money anyway and chances of her donating to a charity are pretty slim for now, so her grandfather is just looking out for the good of the family name by doing something charitable.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think her grandfather is just trying to get a message across to every lazy onewho does not work that "if they dun TRY to work, all his money will go to charity" so it's like an official warning saying that he's serious.......

i dunno, with that much money, why would he wann donate? unless he's so fed up with the greed in the world and he wants to "end" the greed in his family...or he does not want murder going on in his family...LOL...relatives do kill each other for the inheritance...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
i think her grandfather is just trying to get a message across to every lazy onewho does not work that "if they dun TRY to work, all his money will go to charity" so it's like an official warning saying that he's serious.......

i dunno, with that much money, why would he wann donate? unless he's so fed up with the greed in the world and he wants to "end" the greed in his family...or he does not want murder going on in his family...LOL...relatives do kill each other for the inheritance...
It's probably a mixture of things, wanting to do something good for others, cleaning up the family name and warning his family that he's serious.

Yes, Paris is making her own money but I'm hoping she's not counting on her acting and singing career to carry her because she's horrible in both areas. Modeling, she has a better chance at but if the industry gets tired of her she's pretty much screwed. Models come and go, there's a new IT girl every season. Once you hit a certain age in the fashion industry, your value tends to go down unless you've really made a name for yourself because models are easily replaced.

natty

Chubs
paris hilton will continue to make money as long as she still own some of the shares to the Hilton Enterprise which she still does and will continue. So yeah 5million from 100 looks pretty small but that is only a calculated lumpsome that is value at this moment.