A chinese hmong dubb movie

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I want to know where to find this if anyone has a clue about it and the tittle pliz

A fast Summary:
Gao Sheng is a famous Japanese Actress and her dad went missing in the jungle. Her stepmom wanted to find out where her husband was so she went to Gao Sheng's house to meet her. (they never met each other before) She pretended that she was pregnaunt and that her baby was about to come in about 2 more months. Gao Sheng decided to take her stepmom to find her dad.

They went to some kind of country and met her dad's friend, Abulah (pronounce as Abdoo in hmong) She gave him 10 million to help her look for her dad. At first he didn't accept it but she forced him to so he did.

Abdoo took them to see Lom Fai who is a doctor helping these native people in the jungle. His dad is a preacher and he had passed away so Lom Fai doesn't know chinese. Gao Sheng found out that her stepmom was faking about the baby and she got all mad and angry. At first, Lom Fai would not take them to find her dad cuz two tribes were attacking each other cuz of one pig. (gao sheng and her people bought those pigs from one mountain to the next so the tribes thought it was theres so they fought each other)

then he finally accepted to take them. Gao Sheng's father was taken as hostile cuz the bad guys wanted to know where he hid his money/tresures. Gao Sheng and stepmom were also captured when they found her father. Lom Fai came to help afterward and they road the helicopter away.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I know what movie you're talking about. But sorry...I don't remember the title myself. I believe it was dubbed by S.T. Universal though.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i was gonna say that too .. i remember watching it.
i think the title goes something like this ..'DEB LOS MUS, ZES LOS SOMETHING SOMETHING .. ''

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
deb los mus nyuaj los tiv...not good at spelling in hmong but this is the closest i believe