a fight in the fresno New Year

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ok i heard that there was a huge fight.. but i wanna know if anyone here seen it.. if you guy did.... you guy wouldn't mind give us some juicy detail... dang i miss it hump should of went to the new year .....

Azure Bleu

sarNie Egg
I'll never know why people always make a big deal out of something so small. I swear some people are addicted to the drama.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
my mom told me its was 6 girl fighting and their freind where also fighting against each other.. and also one of the girl that was fighting her mom was there too.. i heard that they broke most of the video and the police were going to use the stune gun on them.... so yeah i'm just curious of what happen and what happen after were...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...haha...those girls were my bf's neices...haha...after I read this, I went to her myspace and read what happened...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...haha...those girls were my bf's neices...haha...after I read this, I went to her myspace and read what happened...
haha ha really.. can i go to her myspace and read it too... =) or can you just tell us what happen ....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They have some beef with these Xiong girls...all are from sac...her profile is set to private...basically, she started the fight...she bumped into one of them xiong girls...then it went from there...the rest is just bitching and blabbing at one another...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
They have some beef with these Xiong girls...all are from sac...her profile is set to private...basically, she started the fight...she bumped into one of them xiong girls...then it went from there...the rest is just bitching and blabbing at one another...
so then whos mom was yelling?...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hehehehe girls fighting eh? dang.... did they fight where all those OG were throwing balls or in those areas where vendors were selling movies?

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
haha rally darn i was there all for the week but then i left on the 30
so oooh i wanna see it but i was working at the food section to though

cinny

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if you are talking about the fight on Saturday but my friends and I were taking pictures and all of a suddenly a group of guys were fight right infront of us. I didn't see any girl in the fight so there most be a different fight then.

mayo

sarNie Egg
dang.. its none of my business so stuff like that i try to advoid because who knows when it can be really dangerous...

kellyxiong

sarNie Egg
:drool: hahaha wow i went almost all of the days tho.. hm..heard about it a lil HAHAHA FUNNY LUS!i wouldve maby root them on lmao .. :yahoo:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I went to the New Year that day and stay until 5Pm... Maybe I was at another place... for i don't know anything about the fight... Can't believe the girls... fought.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
you know what? every hmong new year always have some kind of a fight going on even when i was still a teenager so i wouldn't be surprised.