A hmong story

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
heheheh wells yea i loved the ending that was such a good story it should be made man...hehehe ...wells yea...urm...wells we should think of who the peoples names and stuff should be and how the story should go first shouldnt we heheeh....any suggestions for the new story anybody...

mokka

sarNie Adult
man... I don't know how to start the story...but here is one that i kinda started awhile ago...

Characters:
Pheng Thao
Ying ya Lee

Prologue
Pheng, 22, the only son of Cha Toua Thao and Mai See Thao, looked at his parents', "I don't care what you think or say...I love her and I'm going to marry her, regardless of what you or dad say..."
"Son, listen to us, she's not the right girl for you," said his father
"This is my life, let me live it. If she's not the right girl for me then it'll be my fault," he replies. "I have to go back to school, but I just want to let you two know ahead of time that I'm going to marry her soon."

Pheng was a senior at the University of Wisconsin Madison. He is studying Information Technology, that was where he met a friend, who introduced him to Ying Ya, when she was still a senior in high school. Since then, he secretly liked her and finally, when she came to college, he asked her out. They became a couple since then. They loved each other a lot even though his parents disapproved of their relationship he didn't care.

Ying Ya, 19, the second daughter, but fourth child, of Mai Yer Lee, who's husband had abandon her and her children for another women, smiled as she saw Pheng walking toward her direction. However when she saw the frown on his face, she knew that he has had another argument with his parents about her. Her smile disappeared and waited for him to reach her, "Pheng..." she said cheerfully.
"What are you doing tonight?" asked Pheng.
"I have to work," replied Ying Ya. She worked H&M at West Towne Mall, "What's up?"
"Who's taking you to work?"
"Tou, (her oldest brother)," she replied.
"Can I come pick you up tonight?"
"Why?" she asked, sensing something that is not right.
"Because I want to."
"It's ok...Tonight, I have to go to Appleton to go babysit my sister's kid for the weekend so Tou is dropping me off."
"Can't you go another time?"
She shook her head, "Blia (her oldest sister, who is married and lived in Appleton, Wisconsin with her family), and Brother-in-law Bee are leaving tonight to go up to St. Paul for a funeral."
"Oh," was all that Pheng replied, "Ok...when you get back, give me a call."
She nodded and walked away from him.

As she was walking, towards the parking lot to wait for her brother, a car pulled up to her, "Are you Ying Ya?"
She nodded and looked at the old couples.
"Can we talk to you please?" asked the old woman.
"Sure," replied Ying Ya.

Ying Ya rushed to her brother's car after the conversation with the couples. She was in tears. "Ying Ya, what's wrong?"
she shook her head, "Nothing," she lied.
"Why did you cry?" asked Tou.
"Nothing, something just caught to my eyes..."

Pheng waited all day on Sunday for Ying Ya's call, but there was no phone call. He was debating if he should call her or not, but manage not to call, in case she didn't get back until late that night.

The next day, when he walked to the student union, Ying Ya was there talking to one of her friend, "Ying Ya, how come you didn't call me last night?"
Ying Ya bit her lower lip, "I forgot," she lied.
"Oh, it's alright, you must be tried huh?"
She nodded, "How was your weekend?"
He went and sat next to her, "Alright, although it could be better," he replied. "How was baby-sitting?"
"Good," she replied as her friends got up to leave, "Shell, I'll catch up with you later."
"Alright," replied her friend, "See you in class"

Pheng waited until her friend left before he put his arm around her, "I miss you Ying Ya,"
Ying Ya took a deep breathe and then moved aside, "Pheng, I have something to tell you..."
He looked at her sudden action, he sense that it wasn't pleasant, "What is it?"
She turned around to look at him, "Don't get mad at me alright."
He smiled at her, "I won't what is it?"
"I met someone new," she said, trying to be strong, "One thing happen after another and..."
He heart started to beat fast...
"And..." she turned away to let her own tear dropped, "We...decided to elope together," she tried so hard to hold onto her tears. "I'm sorry..."
His heart just shattered into millions of pieces. How could this happened. He was going to marry her soon and now..."Is...that why you didn't call me?"
She nodded.
"Don't you love me?"
She closed her eyes as he asked her that. She was already in pain and nodded, "I once did love you," she said in a normal voice as possible, "But when I met him..." she took a deep breath, "again...I realized I loved him more than you, I'm sorry."
He looked at her back, "You're lying...Ying Ya, you are lying.. It's not true... Tell me it's not true?"
"It's the truth," as she wiped her tears away.
"Then why are you crying?"
"I'm not," she lied. "Something just got into my eyes."
"Then turn around and say it to my face that you don't love me anymore.
Ying Ya bit her lower lips and turned around, "I don't love you anymore. It's over," she said and ran off, crying in pain.

Pheng couldn't believe it. He thought his life was prefect after he met her, how could such a thing happen to him. He felt betrayed, hurt, and wanted to crawl down on the ground and cried.

5 years later
Ying Ya, once again, walked on the campus of UW-Madison, where she left when she was 19 years old to go to a different school. Today, she was there to watch her brother walked across the stage for commenment. Her brother finally got his degree in Polical Science. Since she left, she had transfered to UW-Oshkosh and finished her degree in nursing there.

That is all I have...
To whoever wants to continue...keep in mind that none of them are married yet.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
ying ya saw a face that looks familiar. She started to frown as the picture of her perfect man came back to head. "it can't be..its been so long,..can't be him...god wouldn't be so crual to me rite?" she kept repeating to herself.

"excuse, could passby i please," a lady who looks like she is in her late 20s holding a baby girl.

"oh...sorrie," ying ya step side and bump into someone. she turned around and "sorrie," ying said looking up. "its okay," said an old lady.

why did i wish it was him, ying ya shaking her head.
"hey...hey! ying ya...r u goin crazy cuz ur old now..huh? her brother teased her.
"shut up, i am not old," she replied and hugged him.
"i want u to meet the best tutor ever," ming smiled to walked her toward his student tutor.
" could it be Pheng" ying ya said in her head.
"Ming what is ur tutor's name?", ying ya asked
"oh....his name is...hey Chaneng!" Ming run ahead to Chaneng.
Ying Ya felt relief because his name was not Pheng.
Ming and Ying Ya reach Chaneng. Ming tap his shoulder. Chaneng turned around. Ying Yan and Chaneng's eyes meet.
"aaaaaaaaa this can't be...who is this? this not Pheng..will at least Ming didn't call him that!" Ying Ya screaming in her head.
"hey Chaneng this is my great sister i was telling you about" ming said with a big smile.
"Hey Chaneng....mmm...Ying Ya...are you guys okay?" ming looked confused.
"honey...can you please hold Sheng, while i get her bottle" See asked her husband.
"Chaneng Thao" See kicked him in the leg.
"oh...oh Sweetie so you have to kick me", Chaneng taking Sheng from See's arms
"Sorrie Ming, who is this?" Chaneng pretending to know Ying Ya
"okay i guess i will do it again....Chaneng this is Ying Ya...Ying Ya this is my tutor Chaneng and his wife See and his is my wife (pointing to Sheng)", Ming smiling
"hey Ming would you watch it, Sheng is not a even one yet.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
sorrie i got lost track of time, i had to go take a final so i could finish what i wrote...n yes he change his name.
"sweetie.. :( Pheng would never call me sweetie...." Ying Ya thought to herself.

flashback
4th of july, soccer field (wherever state you want it to be)

"babe, lets go to the movie section" Ying Ya stand up and pull Pheng's hand.
"it's boring, lets wait until the game is over", Pheng answered w/o looking at her
"no! we been watching this game for hrs now, come on Pheng", Ying pull him again
"Ying Ya, okay will go after this goal OK!" Pheng answer
"mmmm..If u you want to watch the next goal then call me honey..then maybe i will let u see the next goal" Ying Ya smiling
"mmmm Ok...keep dreaming, lets go" Pheng answered
walking towards the movie section
"Babe how come you never call me anything sweet besides my name, ur not worry dat i might fall for someone new and then u will regrat because you never got call me honey" Ying Ya smiled towards Pheng
"nah, i will never regrat, if you fall for someone new then that someone must be some leftover because i am the best u can get," Pheng laugh and push Ying Ya away
"mmm ur so fuul of urself" Ying Ya walked ahead, Pheng chase her
end of flashback

Ying Ya realize she was the only one standing there, everyone was so busy taking pictures and talking
Ying Ya walked towards the punch for a drink
"wow who would realize seeing Pheng was such hard work, i think i am going to die if i don't drink something." Ying Ya said outloud
"I wonder who Pheng is, he could make you die", Chaneng said standing behide Ying Ya
Ying Ya turn around and saw Chaneng,
"if ur husband know that ur think of this "Pheng guy" he would be soo heart broken." Chaneng said with a angry voice.
" its none of ur business, Mr. Chaneng" Ying Ya said trying to control her tears
"oh i jus thought i should stand up for this man who does know his wife is thinking of someone else, OH or should i feel bad for this "pheng" guy.
"PHENG!" Ying Ya yell "stop, okay..." Ying run out of the room

Outside-
"Pheng ur still means as ever" Ying Ya said to herself.
"Ying Ya" a older lady's voice
Ying Ya turn around, it was Pheng's mom,
"hello, aunty Cha toua", Ying Ya greeted her
"so ur back huh? I hope u have change, as you can see my son is happliy marry, i hope u know ur place now" Mrs. Cha Toua told her off
Ying Ya looked at her with the evils eye and walked away

few days later

"mom" Ying Ya called from the front door
"yes, what is it" her answer
"i have to ask oyou this before i lose all of my courage, why did Pheng change his name?" Ying Ya holding her breath for the answer
"mmmm, it was just a few weeks ago that he change his name. his in laws are moving so his Pheng's parents want See's parent give a name before they leave." her mother answer her
"oh...okay" ying ya let go of her breath
"Ying Ya, stay away from him okay, Mom don't know why you guys break up, but now is different okay" her mother told her
"i understand mother, plus the person i love is Pheng not Chaneng" Ying Ya took a deep breath and went to her room.

-okay sorrie for writing so much, i jus want to get to the part where the name change is.-also this is my first time help write a story so please forgive me if i did something wrong---

snow

sarNie Egg
I thought they were not supposed to be married yet. Oh well, this is still interesting. I wonder how they will ever get back together. Although I hate story where the wife dies so p'ek goes back to n'ek. Hopefully whoever continues this story doesn't turn it into something like that.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, i'll continue.. i hope i don't ruin the story..

-- Ying ya sat in her room thinking to herself, looking out the window. The sun was shining to her.

She thought, "It's been only five years and he's gotten married already and he even have a daughter. This can't be. How can he be so cruel to me?" Ying ya sighed, she walked to her bed and sat.

Her eyes filled with tears, "What about me? I'm still the same person i was five years ago, because of him. I didn't bother to date. Why am I so stupid, thinking that things will change for the two of us." But the truth is he's moved on, he doesn't miss or even think of me. But i have to remember, i was the one who broke up with him. I can't ask him for another chance, he is now married." Ying Ya thought, hurting herself even more.

-- The next day, her brother had invited Pheng, his wife and their daughter for dinner. When Ying ya and her guy-friend Chue, she knew since middle school came home with her. Pheng thought that was Ying ya's boyfriend she had broken up with him to be with.

Ying ya was surprised to see Pheng and his wife, sitting in the living room with her brother. She looked at them speechless, her brother scolded her.
"What's wrong with you? You don't know how to greet your own guest or what?"

Ying ya snapped out and let out a smile, "It's okay," said Pheng's wife holding her baby with a smile. Chue walked to greet and shake hands with Pheng, her brother and her father while Ying ya's mother came out from the kitchen. "Ying ya, you're home. Put your stuff away and come help me," said her mother.

She nodded and walked to her room, her heart was pounding as fast as it can. "What's wrong with me? I can't be like this, he was my past. I can't let my heart beat, at least not for him. He's married, i have to fight this. i know i can do it." Ying ya thought, walking out of her room.

-- When dinner was served, Ying ya refused to eat when her mom told her to eat.

"I'm not hungry," said Ying ya, she was about to leave.

"Come, come and let's eat together." said Pheng looking at her.

She replied, "I ate already, go on."

Pheng replied, "Is there something you don't like? Is that why you're not eating?" He asked her.

She turned around and looked at him, Ming interrupted. "We have guest, Ying ya. Even if you're not hungry, don't be rude. Come eat."

Ying ya sighed to herself, "I don't want to see him, i can't eat with them." she thought.

"Come, were waiting for you." said her mother.

Chue smiled and nodded.

-- The phone rung sudden, she said to them. "Eat first, i'll come." said Ying ya, she went to pick the phone. It was a prank call, she hung up. She was about to leave, when she saw Pheng's baby sleeping on the couch. She walked to his baby and looked at the baby, the baby was sleeping so peaceful, she smiled at his baby. "He's so lucky, he has a perfect family. A perfect wife who knows her manners and a beautiful daughter. It is was he always wanted." Ying ya thought.

Flash back - "what do you want the most?" Ying ya asked Pheng while he was driving.
"Why do you want to know?" he asked her. "Because if i can give it to you. I will." said Ying ya. He smiled at her, "I don't want anything expect you and...what else? Is there that i want?" said Pheng teasing her. "me and what?" she asked him, smiling at him.
"The world." he replied. Ying ya smiled and looked away, "That i can't give you, it's impossible." she replied. He smiled at her, "when i say, the world. I'm talking about family. For, my family will be my world. That, can you give me?" He asked her, taking a glance at her. She smiled and replied, "Of course, i can."

-- End of flask back- "But, what i was willing to do. Someone has already given it to you, I won't stand in your way." Ying ya thought looking at his baby. "You have such a beautiful baby, I will forget our past, like i never loved you before." she thought.

-- "Ying ya, are you coming yet? Who are you talking to?" Her mother asked her, calling her from the kitchen. She turned around and lied, "It's Gao sheng, she's off. I have to go pick her up." said Ying ya, getting her keys to go pick her little sister from work.

Pheng walked out from the kitchen, where they met. He gave her a cold look and asked her while she was about to leave. "I like your taste, he's better look then i am." said Pheng. Ying ya looked at him sadden, "you don't know the truth, because you are married now. I won't say anything." she thought, walking to the door. She left.

okay! :) thats what i got, was that too long? sorrie! -Continue, someone.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awwww....it sounds so good so far...i dont noe how i should continue it....urm....so he is reallie married for reals ey.....gosh....wells yea let me see if i can continue it....i hope u forgive me if i mess up...heheh urm i cant think of anything rite nows...my mind is kinda blank...let me think about it...and someone else can continue aite...

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
okay i kinda stayed up and wrote the next part in word document so yea... hehehe....here is the continuation of the story...i didnt think anyone would continue yet so i decided to write it...so yea....

Ying Ya got in her car and thought to herself "what am i gonna do...i still love Pheng. but i know that i should let him go, because he already has a wife who loves him, and a daughter...he has a great family. I have to forget about him, and move on with my life."

Yimg Ya drove to her younger sisters work place and waited for her in the car. When Gao Sheng came to the car she asked Ying Ya "What are you doing here?

"I came to pick you up duh! Were you gonna walk home at night?" said Ying Ya. Gao Sheng got in the car and they went home. They drove into the driveway of their house and Pheng's car was still there. Ying Ya thought " What are they still doing here? How could they not have left yet. I dont want to see Pheng..." Gao Sheng interrupted Ying Ya 's thought and asked " Who is here at our house?"

Ying Ya replied " It's Chaneng and his wife, Ming's tutor."

"Oh Chaneng and his wife are here. Why?" asked Gao Sheng.

"They're here to have dinner with us. But dinner should be over by now." said YIng Ya

Ying Ya and Gao Sheng walked in the house. Gao Sheng went to go greet Pheng and his wife.

Ying Ya asked Ming "Did Chue go home or something?"

"Yes,Chue did go home. He wants you to call him after you got home Are you gonna go call him? Asked Ming.

"Yes i think i will go call him...Excuse me everybody..." Ying Ya leaves and goes to her room.

Pheng's wife says to Pheng " Honey i think it's time we should go home...it's getting pretty late right now.

" Alright..well i guess we'll get going then, goodbye." said Pheng.

They left the house. Ying Ya looked out of her bedroom window and saw Pheng and his wife leaving. Chue was on the phone " Ying Ya Ying Ya are you there? Ying Ya?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Chue, can i call you tomorrow, I'm kind of tired right now." said Ying Ya.

"Yeah, Get some sleep, and i'll see you tomorrow at the park okay?" said Chue.

"Alright, goodnight then." Ying Ya hung up. A knock came from Ying Ya' s door. "Ying Ya are you asleep?" came Ming's voice.

"No, come on in." Said Ying Ya.Ming came in and sat down on Ying Ya's bed.

"Did you call Chue already?" asked Ming.

"Yes, i did." Ying Ya said looking down.

"You still like Pheng don't you? asked Ming.

Ying Ya looked up at Ming " What? I d-d-don't like Pheng no more. It's been 5 years, i'm over him, and besides he's happy now. He has a lovely wife who loves him a lot and a beautiful baby. Why do you think i still like him?"

"I dont know. Forget I said anything about Pheng, and get some sleep okay? goodnight." Ming got up and left.

The next morning Ying Ya got up and went downstairs about to leave " Ying Ya where are you going?" asked Gao Sheng.

" I was just going out to meet Chue." said Ying Ya.

"Oh, thats it. Well can you take me to work first." asked Gao Sheng.

"Yea, sure. Are you ready?" asked Ying Ya.

"Yea, i am." said Gao Sheng. They both left the house. Ying Ya took Gao Sheng to work and went to the park. When she got there she saw Chue And went to him.

Ying Ya said" Sorry, i had to take Gao Sheng to work first. Were you waiting a long time?"

"No I just got here not too long ago. So what should we do today?" Asked Chue.

" Are you hungry? Did you eat yet? Let's go eat? said Ying Ya.

They went to go eat at a restaurant. When they got there Pheng and his wife were sitting at a table and his wife saw Ying Ya. " Ying Ya are you here to eat. Come, you two can share a table with us."

Ying Ya said "Oh No that's okay we dont want to disturb you."

"Oh you guys arent disturbing us. You can join us." said Pheng's wife.Ying Ya and Chue sat down. A waiter came and gave them menu's. They order somethingand Ying Ya said " I have to go use the bathroom. I'll be back." Ying Ya left.

Pheng got up and said" I'll be back." Pheng went to the bathroom too.

When Ying Ya got out of the bathroom she saw Pheng standing near the boys bathroom waiting for her.He went up to Ying Ya....

i wrote quite a lot so can some take the next part...wells yea...i hope i didnt do nithing wrong....heheh

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
continue....

He approached her and looked at her bitterly and then smiled at her, "Why do we always run into eachother? Are you spying on me and my wife?" he asked her. She looked at him speechless. "Because if you are, i'm married now. I have a daughter and a beautiful wife. So don't do anything stupid, do you understand me?" he said to her.

Ying ya looked at Pheng, she sighed pissed off "I know already, i have eyes. You don't have to tell me." said Ying ya, she was about to walk away.

Pheng said to her, "When are you getting married? I was expecting you to be married, i guess i was wrong. You should get married, you're ageing." Ying ya turned around and looked at him coldy. "What? You have to something to say, say it." said Pheng. Ying ya looked away sadden, "I don't have anything to say, it's my lost. If you want to hate me, go head. You have every right to." said Ying ya, she turned to look at him. "I should had been stronger and fought but i wasn't strong back then, I was stupid. That's why I lost everything." said Ying ya, she smiled at him. "But you know, it's not your fault nor anybody. It's me." she said smiling, she walked away saddenly.

Pheng was confused, he did not understand what she had just said. He looked at her as she walked away.

--- While they ate, Pheng's wife asked Ying ya and Chue how long they been dating.

Ying ya choked, Chue looked at her, giving her some water.

And then she smiled at Pheng's wife, "Three years," ying ya lied.

Chue looked at Ying ya, shocked. She looked at him smiling, "Am I right, babe? three years right?" she asked him. Chue didn't know what to say, he nodded with a weak smile.

Pheng looked at Ying ya, "Only three years? I thought it was half a decade already," he thought.

Pheng's wife smiled, "That's good, are you two plannning to get married?" she asked.

Ying ya nodded, happily. "But we don't know when, we think it's still a little too soon. Maybe in a year or two, we will." she replied. Pheng's wife smiled and said to her, "It's better to know a person, then not to. You know." Ying ya nodded and then she asked her, "What about you and your husband? How long did you two know eachother before you two got married?"

"Actually, we didn't date at all. We were friends for about a year or so and then we got married because i got pregnant." said Pheng's wife. Ying ya's face became dull, Chue grab her hand under the table. She smiled at Chue and then replied to Pheng's wife, "Oh really, that's nice. You two have a beautiful daughter together." said Ying ya. Pheng interrupted, "Getting married and having a family is what everyone wants, as long as you have your family with you, wherever you go. There's nothing left that you want." said Pheng, looking at Chue. "You two should consider of getting married someday," said Pheng.

Ying ya looked at Pheng sadden, "You want me to get marry that fast?" she thought, asking herself.

--- They left the restaurant, in the car. Ying ya was quiet, looking out the window. She sighed.

Chue glance at her and said to her, "I know you still miss him, don't lie to yourself." said Chue. She turn and looked at him and smiled, she apologized. "I'm sorry Chue," said Ying ya. "For what?" Chue asked.
"For using you, i know i'm a bad friend. I'm sorry." said Ying ya. Chue smiled, keeping his eye on the road, he replied. "I don't mind, at least you're not lying to me. Then i can forgive you. You know, time passed by, people change, feelings change. I'm sure you'll get over him. Just give yourself a little time to forget him," said Chue. Ying ya looked at him and nodded, "Thanks Chue, you are a great friend to me. Thanks," said ying ya.

-- That night, Pheng couldn't sleep. He was in the backyard, sitting in the dark. Thinking of what Ying ya had said to him, he remembered.

Ying ya looked away sadden, "I don't have anything to say, it's my lost. If you want to hate me, go head. You have every right to." said Ying ya, she turned to look at him. "I should had been stronger and fought but i wasn't strong back then, I was stupid. That's why I lost everything." said Ying ya, she smiled at him. "But you know, it's not your fault nor anybody. It's me." she said smiling, she walked away saddenly.

Pheng thought, "What does she mean? Was there someone to break us up, that i didn't know? I don't understand. I should asked her." Pheng sighed, he looked at the stars in the sky glowing. "But i'm married already, i shouldn't even think of this." he thought looking away. "But i don't even love Ka, (Pheng's wife) I only married her because i..." he sighed. "oh my. what have I done? Ying ya, why did you come back? I was forgettting you, why did you come back? Why, now?" he thought.

--- ok, that's all i got.. i hope i didn't ruined anything.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
awww...thanx 4 continuing ym gurl....i would continue...but i dont noe how to continue....i guess i have to think about it first...and then i'll write it and put it in okay....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
He didn’t see her standing there, behind the half way close door. Her eyes sadden; she knew he wasn’t over her yet. Even if he had married her, it wasn’t out of love. She sighs heavily as she quietly close the door and lean against it. Tears formed in her eyes as the past reply in her mind.

Flashback

Ka step inside the bar with alcohol filled the atmosphere. Her eyes scan every inch of the room trying to find him when she did; she felt her heartstring snap a little. Near the end of the table, there he was. Ka walked toward him. Just seeing him like this makes her heart hurts so much. She sat down next to the empty seat. He raised his head to see Ka sitting there. He smiles but it was an empty weak smile.

“Ka, she left me. She really left me.” He cried.

Ka felt that pain he was going through. She had loved him for the longest time, yet she knew that he would never return her the love in which she always wanted for in his heart there was someone there already. She took his hand into hers and nodded.

He smiled at her and gulped more beers down, “She never loved me.” He continue, “why was I so stupid!” one by one tears tickled down his eyes.
-------------------------------------------------
Ka settled him down on his bed. This was the first time she ever saw him cry, he wouldn’t cry for anyone not even her, his best friend. But today it was different. She quickly went into the bathroom and brought out a towel and a bowl of warm water.

Placing the warm towel on his forehead, she gently whispered, “I wish I was the girl who you love with all your heart. If I were her I wouldn’t let you shed tears like today.” As she said this tears steam down her eyes as she leans down to place a gently kiss on his lip being careful not to wake him up.

Pulling back she wiped her fallen tears as she got up when she felt him pulled her down onto the bed. Ka was surprise at this since she thought he was asleep. He looked her in the eyes for a brief moment. He didn’t know why but lean down to kiss her on the lip. Ka knew he didn’t do this out of his own will, but because he was drunk, so she tried to push him away.

“Chaneng, stop!” Ka shouted hoping that he would hear her, but he didn’t and soon Chaneng’s lips left hers and traveled down to her jaw line. She knew she was trap; she couldn’t wake him up, she couldn’t get him off of her since his weight was pinning her onto the bed.

End of flashback

She sighs once more pushing aside the memory before going upstairs into their daughter door. Inside the crib there slept their little girl sleeping like a little angel. Ka strokes the little angel hair gently as tears pooled from her eyes. A small weak smile pasted on Ka’s face as she lean down to kiss the little angel goodnight.
-----------------------------
hope i didn't ruin it. >.<

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for continuing babe_girl..:)

Ka looked at her baby girl & study her while she slept. She had a flash back to one of her close guy friend name Lee, who took advantage of her one month before she met Pheng in the bar.

She sighed, looking at her baby. "Pheng is your daddy. why am i thinking so much? i must be crazy." she thought, smiling guiltly. For she did not know who was the real father, she doubt herself.

--- "I heard you found a job, congratulations." said Chue, running into Ying ya at the groceries store, looking at her, he smiled. she nodded with a smile, "Thankyou," she replied. Ying ya's sister saw Chue and greeted him, "Hello Chue, no time no see. How are you?" she asked him.

"I'm fine, how's school for you?" Chue asked her. While Ying ya's cell phone rung, she answered it.

"Hello," said Ying ya.

"Hi, is this Ying ya?" a woman asked her.

For she didn't know who it was, she asked. "May i asked, who this is?"

Chue and her sister was chatting, they were not paying attention to her. She walked away.

"I'm Pheng's wife, Ka. Sorry for calling you Ying ya, i know i shouldn't have. I'm sorry. This is a bad idea. I'm sorry." said Ka, sounding like she was going to hang up.

"No no no," said Ying ya. "It's okay, i don't mind. What's up?" Ying ya asked her.

"If you have time, would you come and meet me? i have a few words with you." said Ka.

Ying ya was confused, "Few words?" she thought, asking herself. "About what?" she asked herself again.

"Are you busy?" Ka asked her. Ying ya replied, "no, not at all. when & where?" she asked.

--- Ying ya met up with Ka at a restaurant, she walked to her while Ka told her to take a seat.

Ying ya smiled at her & took a seat, "Sorry, i came late." she apologized.

Ka smiled brightly, "It's okay," said Ka.

Ying ya did not know what to think, "She's smiling at me like before, maybe it's not what i thought it was." she thought happily.

They order food & ate. While eating, Ka asked Ying ya. "So...Ying ya. Since you're such a smart & beautiful young woman, how many boyfriends have you have?" Ka looked her at.

She stop chewing & looked at Ka, "what?" she asked.

"I just want to know, because i don't have any at all." said Ka smiling, Ying ya didn't say anything, she smiled and continue eating. "She's married, what does she car?" ying ya thought.

Ka was silent was a while.

Ying ya looked at her, "Gosh, i feel weird. She better not ask me anymore dumb questions. I'm older than her, of course i would have been with more guys than her. Whats this all about?" ying ya thought again, eating.

"I know you and Pheng used to date," said Ka looking at Ying ya. She choked & looked at Pheng's wife speechless. "What?" she asked.

"How did she know? did Pheng tell her? Er! that jerk! i knew it!" she thought.

Ka smiled, "But don't worry, i know you're not those kind of woman so i wouldn't worry." said Ka.

Ying ya let out a smile & nodded. "But i do have doubts too." said Ka, her smile fade away.

Ying ya looked at her, "you think i'm seeing Pheng again?" she asked.

"His name is Chaneng," said Ka.

Ying ya nodded, "Right, I'm sorry. I meant to say Chaneng. sorry for my mistake. anyhow, don't worry. i won't come between you two. I know my limits. And you're right, i'm not those kind of woman." said Ying ya, she stood up. She was about to leave.

Ka said to her, "Don't misunderstand, i just wanted to see how you would react. Sorry, i didn't mean to pissed you off like this." Ying ya looked at her and replied, "Is that so?" she nodded. "I guess it's best if we don't contact eachother or even try to be friends. It's not a good idea." said Ying ya.

Ka looked at Ying ya, "Sorry, it's not that i don't like you but please don't call me anymore. were better that way." said ying ya, turning away.

"I know you still love him. So why did you leave him?" Ka asked her, standing up.

Ying ya stop.

"Tell me, why did you leave him? why?!" Ka asked again, demanding to know.

Ying ya turned to look at her, she smiled and replied. "Doesn't matter anymore, it's the past. It's not like i can go back,"

she smiled.

"What if you can? What would you do?" Ka asked Ying ya.

"I would have been stronger," said Ying ya nodding, she smiled. "But that's impossible so whatever, I'm dating Chue and you're married to Pheng now so let's leave everything the way it is, so nobody will get hurt." said Ying ya. she smiled and left sadly.

-- ok, i hope i didn't ruined anything.. :(

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
please go on wit the story i want to noe wats gonna happen next...
all of ya are doin a good job...kept up the good work..ya.

acevang

sarNie Egg
wow great story everyone...please continue...
i had read everything from first page to this page...awesome..
ideas you guys got thea...really good story..
keep up with the good work..

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
Since no one has been continuing the story i will continue it...i hope u guys lyk it...

When Ying Ya was heading out the door she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." Ying Ya said, while looking up. She saw Pheng.He looked at Ying Ya and said in an angry tone " What are you doing here?"

"I...I..." Ying Ya couldn't get it out. Ka came up behind ying Ya and said "Pheng your here already?" Ka smiled at him. She was walking past and bumped Ying Ya in the shoulders.

"Lets go Pheng." Ka and Pheng left Ying Ya standing there. Ying Ya finally left. She got home and went straight to her room.

"Ying Ya whats wrong?" asked her mom.

"It's nothing mom, i'm just tired. So I'm gonna rest a little bit okay?" said Ying Ya.

" Oh okay, I'll leave you alone then." said her mom, and she closed the door.

Ying Ya got up and went to lock the door to her bedroom. She went back to her bed and opened a drawer where she kept some of her special things. Ying Ya pulled out a dried up rose. It was the rose that Pheng had given her the first time he asked her out. She thought back to that day.

(Flashback) Ying Ya and one of her friend was sitting, and talking, when a rose was put right in front of Ying Ya's face. She looked up and saw Pheng.

"Will you please accept this rose and go out with me?" asked Pheng.Ying Ya smiled up at him, and took the rose.

"Yes, I'll go out with you." replied Ying Ya.Ever since then Ying Ya and Pheng have been together.(End Of Flashback)

Ying Ya cried everytime she thought about that day. She cried herself to sleep.

***Later on at night***

Ying Ya woke up.She put the rose away and went downstairs. Ying Ya look around the house, but no one was home, except her. She found a note on the table in the living room.

Ying Ya if you wake up and find no one home, then it's because we
are all at Chaneng's house. They invited us to dinner, so if you wake up
then come over to their house. If your to tired to come over then it's okay.
Stay home and lock the door. We will come home in a little while.

Mom

Ying Ya went back up to her room.

***At Chaneng's house***

"Oh there is no more beer. Chaneng go out to buy some beer will you?" said Chaneng's dad.

"Okay, I'll go buy some beer."Said Pheng

"Chaneng let me go buy some beer with you?" said Ka.

"No you stay home, i'm just going to the store right there really quick. If you need something i'll get it for you." said Pheng.

"No i dont need nothing. If you go then hurry back okay?" said Ka.

"Ok." And Pheng left.On the way to the store Pheng was thinking if he should go check on Ying Ya cause she was home alone. Pheng was almost to the store when he turned around an headed for Ying Ya's house. He arrived there and got out the car.

Ying Ya sitting in her room thinking of Pheng, had the window opened. She heard the car door and thought it was her parents. Ying Ya ran downstairs to go open the doors. Ying Ya opened the door and hugged Pheng, thinking he was her mom.

"Mom you guys are home?" said Ying Ya. She let go and saw Pheng.

"Oh sorry i thought you were my mom. What are you doing here?"Asked Ying Ya.

"I was going to buy some beer and thought i would come check up on you since you were home alone.Are you doing okay?"asked Pheng.

"I'm doing fine.You didnt need to come check up on me." said Ying Ya.

"I was worried about you."said Pheng.

"Worried about me? You should be worried about your wife and kid. I think you should go home now. Before Ka starts wondering where you are." said Ying Ya, and she closed the door on Pheng. Pheng left.

Sorrie if i ruined it. I didnt reallie noe wat to write so... i jux wrote watever came to my head...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
--- Ying ya ran to her room and to her window. She watch him leave.

He walk to his car slowly and then turned around, he looked and saw ying ya peeking, she hid quickly when she saw him.

"That jerk," she said hiding. "how did he know? this is so embarrassing." she said.

Pheng smiled and then got inside his car and left.

---- Ying ya woke up one early morning, when her brother woke her up. Taking her blanket away.

"Hey, get up. Let's go." said her brother.

"huh?" she asked, sleepy rubbing her eyes.

"Wash up and let's go," he said to her.

"Go where?" she asked, lying on the bed. She yawed.

"Chaneng is having party today, his wife told you to go. Let's go." he said.

"His wife?" she thought, she looked at her brother. "I'm... I'm not feeling well. I'm not going. maybe." she replied.

"Let's go, they invited you. if i go without, what will tell them?" her brother asked her.

"I don't know, tell them i'm sick. if not, make up something. I don't feel good." she replied.

"You were fine last night, are you joking?" her brother asked her, looking at her. She looked at her brother and lied, "Ohhh... my head heart.. where's mom? I need some avil." said ying ya.

"They're not home, they went to aunt bao's house. They're havinga party today too." said her brother. "If you're not going with me, get up anyway. Eat and then take come medicine. I'm leaving," he told her.

"Okay," she replied. As her brother left her room.

Ying ya got up, "Ka invited me? what does she want?" she thought and sighed.

----- When ying ya's brother arrived to Pheng's house, Ka didn't see Ying ya. She asked, "Where is Yingya? did she not come?"

Ying ya's brother smiled and said to Ka, "She's not feeling well, so she's not coming." Pheng heard, he looked at Ying ya's brother. "is she okay?" he asked.

Ka smiled, "Is that so?" she asked.

"She'll be fine," said Ying ya's brother to Pheng.

--- that's all i got.. somebody please continue for us.