A lavish wedding

xchandax

sarNie Egg
ummmmmmm...........whats up wid ken hair :huh: ??????????is dat suppose to be his new hair style??????? if it is i like his old hair style better :drool: !!!!!!!!!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
My thoughts exactly about Noi's outfit. It makes her look a lot older and not Ken's wife, but more like his mother. She must have gotten a lot of looks while at the wedding.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Here goes Janie again. What she wore at Ken&Noi's wedding is just a shocking and I don't think I'll ever forget about that. Is she trying to hit headline attention-news media again? *sighs*

Anyways, Ann, Ae, and Chompoo looks gorgeous!!!!
Luv James, but in the picture, he doesn't look good
Luv Ken's hair. Noi doesn't look her best but I guess that's should be expected since she's a mom now and not yet got all of the pregnant fat out. Give her months or a year and she'll be back on the look again. Yeah, her dress is ugly!

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
I don't want to see Ken with this kind of hairstyle in Love Formula~

Willy is still handsome, Noi dressed not pretty but I like her as always~

Ann is just the central point of the crowd, she dressed just as beautiful as the bride~

RAINBOW4LIFE

sarNie Egg
The dress is not the point. I don't know what Ken see in Noi. She is way much older then him. He can find someone much better than her. I feel sorry for him.