A Love Like This

pcvaj

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone,

I am the promoter for a new drama series in the works. Please visit their facebook page and support them for their hard work!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/A-Love-Like-This/104643009610600
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/manage

Much Respects,
PCV

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It would be interesting, especially with all the mix ethnicity in here. Good luck with your final product.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh, pics look good. The actors look Chinese though. The main guy's kinda cute. Oh, I see the guy actors are Chinese and Korean right? Are you guys Scrad Entertainment Group? Hopefully this time, the actors all have good Hmong pronunciation (well maybe not because most of them aren't Hmong, right? Is this even a Hmong movie?) and the camera actually shoots their face. I hope to see that you guys have improved from your first film "The 3 Bracelets" or something?

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh, pics look good. The actors look Chinese though. The main guy's kinda cute. Oh, I see the guy actors are Chinese and Korean right? Are you guys Scrad Entertainment Group? Hopefully this time, the actors all have good Hmong pronunciation (well maybe not because most of them aren't Hmong, right? Is this even a Hmong movie?) and the camera actually shoots their face. I hope to see that you guys have improved from your first film "The 3 Bracelets" or something?

Thank you for the support. We are Scrad Entertainment Group. This year we are embarking on our very first American Asian drama series "A Love Like This". There are a total of 20 episodes planned for the drama series. We are currently filming the synopsis of the series for our investors.

Our last series 3 Lub Tooj Npab was our maiden journey into the entertainment industry. We had always maintained that 3 Lub Tooj Npab would be our trial and error film. Every mistakes that we've made weather unintentionally or otherwise, we have made in that series. It was not the best and yet it was also not the worst series to come out. We really appreciate all of those who had always supported us and hope that you will continue to do so as we move into the American industry with "A Love Like This".

"A Love Like This" will follow the Chang sisters as they are disinherited from their wealthy status and thrown into poverty. They will then learn about life and love as fate would have them meet some of the Orange Counties most wealthiest and eligible bachelors. You all may read the synopsis on our Facebook Page under "info". While there, we would deeply appreciate it if you could click the "Like" button to help us out.

Unlike the last series (3 Lub Tooj Npab) that we did, this series will be done completely in English with a multi cultural cast.
Our Leading men will consist of the characters Jake Park (played by Korean American actor Robert Lee), Brendan Nguyen Lindhurst (played by Chinese American actor Scott Quan), Angeli Chang (played by Korean American actress Paget Kagy), and Mitch Lindhurst (played by Brandon Hutzell).

Our second storyline will tell of the love triangle between Angeli's younger sister Lina Chang (played by Hmong American actress Angelia Chang from 3 Lub Tooj Npab), Eric Sun (played by Taiwanese actor Simon Twu), and Jonathan Wade (played by David Tolemy).

Our crew is made up of hollywood professionals who's had years of working in the field as directors, editors, and DP experience. Therefore, we hope that we will do a much better job at it this time around as we aim this series specifically for world consumption.

Stay Blessed!
PCV

Like always, we appreciate all of your support and hope that we will not disappoint you

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Dang, 20 episodes?! Will be interesting to watch. Yeah, I see that you guys behind the scene crew are professional looking now. Best of luck, can't wait to see the final thing!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Do you happen to have a little teaser or trailer of it? Please post it on Youtube soon, I wanna see it! ^^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
"A LOVE LIKE THIS," looks very interesting but I don't know because 3 Lub Tooj Npab was a little disappointing, hopefully this one turns out better. :) good luck.