A Love To Kill

cecilia

Staff member
heheh..i'm so glad you enjoy it..he's really good..no doubt about it..ppl say that biers exaggerate too much..but at time..he really is what he are being praise for..:lol:

here's my three mv i made for this..if anyone care to watch it..:lol:

part 1ne said:

File: Bi-Ijuksa Episode1-6
Format: DAT (VCD FILE)
Length: 7'26"
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JM075987
Credit: me // sexybi // KBS..
Songs: ''duh ee sang ''( Ijuksa second theme sOng) // ''nObOdy wants to be lOnely'' rIcky mArtin // chRistina aGuilera :hyper:
part t2o said:

File: Bi-Ijuksa Episode 7-10 (2005.12.02)
Format: MpegLength: 14'44"
Size: 247.6 MB
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11Z1YO8K
Credit: me // sexybi // rosejin for the vdo file
Songs: ''Drifting''-Bebo Norman // ''Geu rae do... sarang ee da''-Song Seung Hun // ''Like We Never Loved Before''-Faith Hill
part thr3e said:

File: Bi-Ijuksa Episode 10-16 MV (Final one)
Size: 226.6 MB
Length: 12'46''
Download: Filefront
Credit: me // sexybi
Songs:
''Every breath you take''-Sting
''Unchained Melody''-Paul Cavin-None-
''Without You''-Mariah Carey + featuring bOkgu and eun seOk
dont' know if any of the link work anymore or not..but let me know if you still want to watch it..will try to upload it..:lol:

numfon

sarNie Adult
i honestly don't think that Biers were exaggerating. i'm not a die-hard fan..but i have to admit that he did a great job in A Love To Kill. usually i'd avoid this type of drama because it's just waaay too dramatic for me..but practically EVERYONE'S acting in this drama is so good that i couldn't stop watching it. ^_^

natty

Chubs
i'm the opposite of jekki.. i like da jeong better then shin min anh.. something about her annoyed the crap out of me...

dylanady

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch the thai version yet because I believe it isn't release yet but i am waiting for it, I love it from watch the sub version.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutely loved this movie. I didn't like bi in full house. He was too feminine and stuff looking. TOo pretty i guess. I loved him in this series though. He was rugged and hardcore. I really liked Shin min Ah too. She's so cute and i thought she was a really good actress. The storyline is kind of depressing though but it's an experience.

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
i love how the way rain looks in this drama.. it's a different look and i think that main girl was very cute and pretty!! overall-- the drama sucks!!!!!!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
whoa....totally different point of views from ppl here!!! haahha.....i finished this in 2 days and i've got to say....I DO NOT REGRET BUYING THIS...i loved it!!

the last drama i watch Rain in was Full House and I totally hated his character...unmanly and weak....but in this drama...WHOA!!! i was totally blown away by how HOT he looked buff and fighting soooo HOT!!! just thinking about it I'm having a breathing attack!!! he did PERFECT acting out his role as that trashy kinda of guy...and then also playing the bodyguard...he looks HOT in suit!!!

everyone did a good job acting out their roles...i found i enjoyed it a lot....how sweet Rain was and how much he tried to resist his affection for her...my favorite part was when he was talking ot his borther and he's crying his eyballs out saying "i shouldn't have met her...i shouldn't have pretended to love her...and i shouldn't have fallen in love with her for real..." that part made me cry my eyeballs out!!! omg...so sad...imma gonna watch it now...heheh....

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
With this series, it's pretty much either two fold: You love it or you hate it (and it bored the hell out of you).

I just finished it and this is what I thought:

Overall it was alright, I would rate it a 7/10. Yes, the story line did drag a bit. However, the storyline is extremely dramatci, what else can you expect.

THE ACTING:
----------------
Both leads did a super job with their characters. Rain, showed that he's got versatility ( he cried like no tomorrow), heck everyone one in the movie cried.......boggers and all hanging lolz. There were so many sad scenes, especially b/t him and his brother in the hospital.

Shin Min Ah: Either than seeing her Xman, I'd never seen any of her work before. She's not the prettiest actress, however, there is somthing about her.....that catches your eye. For her role I think she did a great job......it's is just such a pity that she was so misunderstood by others, and stringed along...therefore leading to her own downfall in the end, in her attempt to try and make everyone happy, and forgetting about her own happiness.

If you watch no other movie that shows the meaning of the strongest bond, and respect for one's sibling ....then this is your movie!

cecilia

Staff member
i still love this drama regardless of what ppl said..all the emotions in here are so heartwrenching...i'm so glad that other non bi fans feel/think the same way...his acting is super..if you like LOVE TO KILL then you need to watch SANGDOO ..i swored - this is another cry for..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

After watching Goong, which by way is a superb drama, my obession for Korean drama has finally been discovered. I can't believe after all these years, I've missed out. I hate to say it but I was stuck too Thai lakorn for way too long. It came up to a point where I am literally bored of all the storylines. It's all the same, nothing exciting. I had to come out of my shell, right? Now after watching Goong, I don't think I can look at Thai lakorn the same way. Not so say that I won't watch it again but my opinion, the drama and quality cannot compare to Korean drama.

Anyhow, that was off topic. Now let's talk about Bi. After Goong, I had to find me another drama, and there goes A Love to Kill starring at me on ethaicd. I read the storyline and found it interesting, so my order is coming soon. I couldn't get enough of it, so I decided to youtube it. Seeing Bi's face for the first couple of minutes, crying, nearly made me jump out off my skin. Lord oh mighty. Where have I've been? The boy is hot. I must say, I'm not a big fan of Thai actors with those hair cuts, but the Korean guys can pull it off very well. Maybe it's because they are the one who brought out the style.

Anyway, my new obsession is Bi (Rain). I got on youtube and spent nearly 4 hours looking at his concert and special shows, and of course viewing clips of this drama. I can't seem to get enough of him at this point. I even researched him on the internet trying to find additional info. His storyline is unbelievable and very passionate, especially when it comes to dancing and entertaining. I mean good lawd, the boy can dance like there's no tomorrow. I'm not a fan of guys who can break it down like that, mainly because I like my guys mellow. But with Bi, he can rain on me all night long. :lol:

After reading a couple of posts, I guess both characters will die, which I think is not bad at all. Not bad as in at least they both died together, instead of leaving one hanging around. That would totally suck! Till today, I'm still not over what happened in Lueard Kattiya. As long as I can feel the love that both characters have for one another then the ending will not bother me. Urgh! Okay, back to Bi, this will be his first drama I will be watching, and I'm sure it will not be the last.

Bi, Kayla is coming for you.............. :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Kayla! LOl thats the Drama that got me hooked on K-Drama also lol Goong .. I'm still skeptical about watching this one .. LOL I dislike sad endings well endings where the main characters die .. it makes me tear up and its embarrassing not that it wasn't when I was watching goong LOL

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAHHAH!!! i told you to watch it like what 3 years ago...HAHA girl you sure miss out.... but i'm glad you finally give it a try....me love Rain...HAHAh you got the Rain fever huh?

well you should watch Green rose....but watch "Queen of the Game" first...my new obsession!!! OMg did i tell you how hot the main character!!! OMg...

Welcome to the korean Drama's world!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Shin Mina and Rain are so cute together.. this is such a touching love drama, very sad :( Rain is so hot in here!

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
I liked this drama but it could never compare to full house. I kind of found it hard to except rains new character at first but got used to it later on....the plot was a bit like Sawan Bieng, lol. (Revenge for brother= falls in love) The lead actress is kind of pretty too but i just hated the ending to this soo much. First of all, it was completely unnecessary that they both die...and then why die THAT way?? its not that i don't like sad endings, but BAD and cheesy sad endings just turns out to be bad endings.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I LOVED THIS DRAMA THE WAY RAIN ACTED JUST THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM WAS THE BEST...THE LINE THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET IS WHE RAIN ASKS SHIN MINA "CAN I LIKE" OR "SOMETHING SOMETHING CHOOAE" LOL THAT WAS THE BEST SCENE AND THEIR KISSES WERE THE BOMB HE LIKE SUCKED HER LIPS AND THAT WAS REAL KISSES TOO NOT JUST LIP ON LIP NO CONNECTION KISSING BUT REAL EMOTIONAL KISSING U KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FEEL THE DESIRE THAT THEY HAVE FOR EACHOTHER...IT'S NOT YICKY KISSES WHERE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS BUT THIS KISS WAS AMAZING...I LIKE IT...LOL