A Moment in Truth [CH.16 is up 12/11]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg..ann cannot escape tik at all....now they are in the same place....i sense a lot of drama coming up between aom and ann..especially at aff/dennis wedding

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol... good for tik to see dennis, ann, and lek.. he's probably fuming right now. Well.. good thing aff is an understanding girl and don't mind letting her husband to be allow ann and lek in their home. but i have a feeling aom is going to make a big deal and blow more crap in tik's ear!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
tik believes that lek is ann and dennis' kid..so is he going to try to make aff believe that also...gasp....
first , he see saw dennis and ann in the office together talking privately and then after he Arrr her he found a picture of lek as a baby where dennis is holding him and now at the beach, of course he would think that but you never know it could be dennis lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. girl.. i bet you going to put us off guard and make lek dennis's or worst, someone out of the picture?? it's going to turn into the maury show. lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was a the first few..but towards the ending...i'm always *gasp* or *omg* or *shock* because it's always some kind of twist at the end..lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
CHAPTER 12

Tik turns to them and watches angrily from afar, and soon they vanish in the dark. “What is going on there.”

He couldn’t believe what he just saw. “Ann, she, what is going on

now, why is she here, why do I have to see her again,” he was frustrated he kick the sand.

He turn back walk back to the house. “ pretend that moment never happened.” Tik keep repeating.

“Hey you’re back,” Aff was waiting for them.

“What are you doing here.” Dennis came and sat beside her.

“ I’m just going to go up stair.” Ann rushes herself.

“Hey Lek.” Aff called him.

“Aunite.” He ran to hug her.

“I made some snack, you want to eat now.”

Lek had a big smile on his face.

“In the kitchen, you go ahead and help yourself.” .

“You would never believe who I just saw.” “The jerk,”

“Is that’s why she want to be alone.” Aff knew who.

“I can’t believe these two would meet again,”

“Maybe it’s faith Dennis, maybe they are meant to be.”

“Never, the way he’s treating her I don’t think so.”

“Do you think she will be alright.” Both Aff and Dennis look up.

“I don’t know Aff, but I just hope we don’t have to see that bastard again.”

“Oh I have to get back.” She look at the time.

“What so soon, I already missed you.”

“Dennis we will get married in two days, you will see more of me.”

“Yes married.” He pull her in. “Why don’t we practice our wedding night.” And kiss her on the lips.

Minutes later Aff pulls away. “Good bye Dennis.” She ran out before he could grab her.

Ann ran to her room and slam herself on the bed, she cried letting her tears out like the rain.

“Hey Tik you’re back.” Aom was happy to see him. “We are about to have dinner.”

Tik walks in the house. “I’m not hungry, I’m just going to rest a bit.” he walk pass them into his bedroom.

Aom sense something is wrong with him.

“Hey guys.” Aff walks in. “Wow what’s the smell so good.”

“You’re on time for dinner, pleasw join us Aff.”

“Oh is khun Tik here already.”

“Yeah, he went to his bedroom, I don’t think he's feeling good, where did you guys go anyway.” Aom replied

“We just walked along the beach, and to my fiancé house, but he wasn’t there,”

“Oh, so you two didn’t meet anyone when you were walking.”

“No, I don’t think so, I was at my fiancé home, while he went alone, so I don’t know if he did or not

when he was alone.” Aff taste the food. “Wow this is good.”

The more he tried to forget about her, the more flash back he gets of her, it took him a whole month

to get over her, how can he do it now, it’s so hard to take someone out of your

heart when you know you wanted that person to be there. Tik stayed in his bedroom all night long.

Ann woke up and her eyes were all puffy from the crying last night, Lek must of sleep with Dennis that

why she didn’t hear him coming in last night. She look out the window, the sun

has'nt rise yet. “The sunrise wil make me feel better.” She said to herself. She took a blanket to cover

herself as she walk out to view the sky. The same exact spot where she

remember she tried to commit suicide, because Dennis saved her, she would have been dead by now.

She walk up the rock, she remember this the most, the place she knew could

make her relax and think more of living than taking it away. She climb up and sat behind a

big rock, little did she know Tik was on the opposite side of the rock, but the two had no

clue they are behind each other. Ann had a smile as she saw the sun rising slowly, the most

beautiful thing in the morning is right in front of her eyes. They stop and stood up as they

turn to look at one another. Tik could tell by her puffy eyes she had been crying all night.

Tik knew she was crying, but what for, she already had a family, they just stood there looking

at one another. Ann having memories she once had with him. Finally Ann turn around and

walk away, she could be strong after all, strong in front of him. Tik stood there looking at her as she walk out off his life again.

“Hey where you come from.” Dennis sat in front of the step looking toward her way.

“Just watching the sunrise.” She smile nicely, “Dennis I….I could be strong.” She told him.

After walking away from him, everything changes for her, she finally realize she could could

go on with her life without him, even though her heart has him, but her life does'nt need him.

Dennis grin the way she look, more happy than he last saw her. “I;m glad Ann.” He pull her in for a hug, "

and I know you could move on right.”

She look at him, “Move on.” She finally will be using the word in her life, “Yes move on for Lek's sake.”

“Well get going I’m hungry and so is Lek.” he pull her to stand with him. “And tomorrow's my wedding day,

your the maid of honor I’m so happy, and I might have a date for you.”

“Dennis I said I could move on, doesn’t mean I will go out the next day.”

“Well he’s a great guy, you will love him, I almost did.” He joke. “And I know Lek will love him, he’s a pediatrician.”

“Yeah, I’ll race you who ever loses make breakfast.” She ran in before he does.

On the way back Tik couldn’t help but think of her, she walking out of him, he felt pain in his heart,

why is that. He already move on, and his life will be good, he will be married soon,

but why, why does he feel emptiness once he see her again.

“Tik.” Aom went over to grab his arm. “Where have you been?” Tik didn’t answer,

his mind is still confuse with Ann. “Tik” she tug him harder. “What happen to you.”

“Aom.” he blinked as if he just wakes up from a dream. “What happen?”

“Were you sleep walking or something.” She look at him weird.

“Oh nothing I was just thinking, what are we going to wear for the wedding.” He lied.

She knew he must have lied because he already bought something from home, but why

did he lied, she wonder. She don’t want to question him, he will lie again anyway, but she will

find out the truth, the truth why he is acting this way.​