a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I hope so. One of their fans ig anan_berley stopped updating so there are two fans account left.  :cry:
yeah i know that's why i said that i want to see people keep cheering for annaberley to reunite in ig  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I STILL FEEL HOT EVEN I WATCHED THIS HUNDREDS TIMES :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  this is crazy reall y crazy 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
yeah i know that's why i said that i want to see people keep cheering for annaberley to reunite in ig  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:
totally what l'm thinking about! Fans keep cheering them, the possibility they reunite gets bigger :woot:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I want them in a movie! Hot movie! Lakorn is better but they have to sure there are enough real kisses like tiger. I want to watch their real emotion, which is not limited by Thai lakorn pattern.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
totally what l'm thinking about! Fans keep cheering them, the possibility they reunite gets bigger :woot:
:yes: :yes: :yes: 

monkeykimmy said:
I want them in a movie! Hot movie! Lakorn is better but they have to sure there are enough real kisses like tiger. I want to watch their real emotion, which is not limited by Thai lakorn pattern.
talking about movie i always wanted kim to do a movie and now that she worked with the HOT movie actor ananda i'm dying to see them together in a verryyyyyyyy verrryyyyyyyyyyy romantic one  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  their amazing chemistry should be not used just for a 1 lakorn it's a shame  :numchuck:  i need more of them much more 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:yes: :yes: :yes:

talking about movie i always wanted kim to do a movie and now that she worked with the HOT movie actor ananda i'm dying to see them together in a verryyyyyyyy verrryyyyyyyyyyy romantic one  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  their amazing chemistry should be not used just for a 1 lakorn it's a shame  :numchuck:  i need more of them much more 
CANT AGREE MORE :drools:  :drools:  :drools: THEIR CHEMISTRY MAKE ME WANT MORE. GREEDY BUT CANT STOP :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one of the mv i loved with pics of ananberley and a veryy romantic song make me nostalgic again :heart: :heart: :heart: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3HeXr8LhI

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is hot

she is hot

they are  match made for each other  :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is the complete vdo his laugh in the end  :pervie:  :pervie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_leCKIPuHg

couldn't wait