a place for ananberley fans

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Love_Ananberley said:

Miss them soooooooo much , when they will give them a event , a magazine , or even if just give us a pic  the both together ? 
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
every kiss every touch every stare of them is full of emotion and soo great to watch aaaaaaaaaa 

cr pantip 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soo beautiful fan art :heart: :heart: :heart they are always in my mind

yes we still hope for your reunite

cr ig nannapasra

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will just cry  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  why i can't have ananberley photoshoot too , the golden boys with boy shooting preaw magazine 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i will just cry  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  why i can't have ananberley photoshoot too , the golden boys with boy shooting preaw magazine 
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Why its so hard to see ananberley shooting a magazine. Other couples all have at least one :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Already page 10. I had forgotten this page lol
i never forgot about them will always hope for them to reunite in another work :ghehe:

cr ig ananberley_chinesefanclub 

Step

Mrs James Ma
This guy is really talented
adsd18/2 said:
the person who is doing these fan art is an artist and he just know how to choose the right words, true fan of ananberley   :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that quotes and fan art said it all ananberley just took me to an other level in the lakorn AMAZING PAIR still miss them the same and still still... waiting 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Why its so hard to see ananberley shooting a magazine. Other couples all have at least one :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I question abt that too. Will it be cheaper to get Ananda and Kim or Golden Boys? Not sure but it my feeling and my thought, maybe s.one doesn't like her to have photoshoot with Hot Ananda.LOL

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
I question abt that too. Will it be cheaper to get Ananda and Kim or Golden Boys? Not sure but it my feeling and my thought, maybe s.one doesn't like her to have photoshoot with Hot Ananda.LOL
LOL who? :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
well that is veryy possible hahaha  :pervie:  :pervie:

Love_Ananberley

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
I have the same feeling  , trust the one I think is just the same with you too hahahaha . otherwise , there is not any reason to explain why only both do not have any magazine ? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Such good fan arts! I wanna learn to make 'em!!
especially this person her ig is nannapasr she i sthe one who doing all these amazing fan art and i love every quote in them she express what we all feel about ananberley