A Story

._.Pa

sarNie Egg
I was bored, so i decided to write a story. teehee.. Add to it, if you like!

Sheng, who was 17, and her best friend Mai Lee, also 17, were walking to class with Mai Lee's boyfriend, Tou, who was 18.
They walked pass Keng, also 17,, a boy that likes sheng.
"Hey, sheng. There goes Keng." Mai Lee Whispered to her. Sheng didnt pay attention to Mai Lee, she just kept walking.
"Why isn't Sheng saying anything?!" thought Mai Lee.
When they got to class, Mai Lee asked, "Sheng, how come you never look at Keng or say anything to Keng?"
"Because i told you that i didnt like him. I only like him as a friend." Sheng replied.
Mai Lee knew well that Sheng didn't like Keng at all, it was Mai Lee who likes Keng, but Mai Lee couldn't do anything for Keng didn't like Mai Lee.

After Class, Keng came to look for Sheng. He wanted to ask her out.
Keng and Sheng knew each other since middle school, but they never really talked.
Keng liked Sheng so much, but he kept to himself. He only told his good friend, which happened to be Mai Lee.
Keng saw Sheng walking to the bus stop. He ran after her and when he caught up to her, he was to nervous to say anything.
"Can i walk with you?" he asked her. "sure," Sheng replied.
Keng was really nervous but he manage to make a converstation.
"So, uh, How are you doing?" he asked. " I'm doing okay. How 'bout you?" she answered.
"That's good. I'm also doing good." Keng said.
As they walked to the bus stop, Keng kept glancing at Sheng.
"Wow, Sheng is so pretty. Pretty brown eyes. Pretty little face. Pretty lips. Her hair always smells nice." he thought to himself.
"oh, and her breats looks bigger than last year." He mumbles to himself.
"What? Did you say something?" Sheng asked him. " oh, its nothing." Keng blushed and look away.
sheng gave him a okay-weirdo look.
"Uh, Sheng?" Keng asked slowly. "Will you go out with me?"
Sheng wasn't suprised. She knew that one of this days, Keng would ask her out.
Sheng sighed, "I guess we'll have learn the hard way." she thought to herself.
"I'm Sorry, Keng. We've been friends for a long time. And i like it that way."
Sheng felt sorry for Keng, but she can never date someone she don't like/love.

This is was i got so far. Add if you like!._.

mydeepscar

sarNie Egg
this happen to me when I'm in middle school...lol...I can't date my long time guy friend...but anyway...keep on update this story

._.Pa

sarNie Egg
"yeah, i see." was all Keng said. He felt like he got stabbed in the heart.
"Look, keng, im so sorry. I think that a friendship is never the same after a relationship. And your a good friend.
i wouldnt want to lose a friend like you." Sheng said as they got to the bus stop.
"Keng! Its okay, dude! she's not the only girl left in this world." Keng thought to himself.
"I guess i'll go now then," Keng said as he turned around and started to walk away from the bus stop.
Sheng didn't say anything, she turned back to look at Keng walking away and turned back around.
"SHENG!" someone shouted. Sheng knew at once that it was Mai Lee. Sheng turned around to face the person that called her name.
Mai Lee ran to sheng and shook her. " Why did you do that to keng?!" Mai Lee almost shouted at Sheng.
" I dont like him!" Sheng said. "Why would i date him?! i would just gonna lead him on! and i dont want that." Sheng said to Mai Lee.
" But he's a nice guy! He's tall and he's not bad looking!" Mai Lee exclaim.
" Look, i know your mad because i wont date Keng, but i really dont want to date him. I dont even like him at all!" Sheng almost shouted.
Just then, the bus came and Sheng and Mai Lee got into the bus. Sheng went to the back and sat by the window.
Mai Lee knew that Sheng wasnt in the mood for Mochi ice cream, so Mai Lee just went to sat across from Sheng.

this is what i have so far. i'll write more next time! Feel free to write along with me! :D