!!!!A Supachai, A good or Bad Manager?!!

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
So I've been noticing that many kids under the care of A Supachai are leaving him,feel disheartened and unequal because of the way how he treats them all. Is A a good manager? Which Dara left him? Is he money hunger? And why is he bringing in so much newbie actors and actress when he is all over Nadech and yaya? State your opinion about this gay manager?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I always wanted to create a topic on Supachai and today i decided to make one after reading comments on Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah but was too busy with ka badin (it ended today). Thanks for making it :)
Even I feel he is BIASED, hunger for money. Now he has so much money that he his own production house. If actors don't have looks, he even takes them to Korea to enhance it lol. He himself told this in an interview.

P.S. Nadech is under Supachai. But they dont have official contract.
James Ma is also under him but he is not like other daras. James wants to use his talent not connections. So you did not see him for 2 years. People are recognising him for his lakorn (Ka Badin) not cos he is Supachai's kid

Bad. Because it appears that he recycles his "favorites" for ratings and publicity. To be honest, I think his relationship with his "kids" are the other way around. His "kids" are making him famous and rich. They're the ones that have talent. He don't. You can't just go around every day swinging your Hermes bag and recruit good looking faces to bring them to stardom. It's entirely up to them. You're just their manager, in other words, help balance their life and work and assist with making good decisions while at the same time remind them of why they're in the industry, which is not just to gain fame but to simply entertain the fans with their talent. From what I'm seeing and hearing, I don't think Ae Supachai is a good manager at all. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If you bring in the dough for him, sure he's a great manager LOL. He's annoying, he brings in some pretty terrible newbies and expects brilliance to happen i.e. RICHY! He needs to slow down, he has more people than he can handle. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They pretty much handle themselves or they have "assistant" managers. Why do you think the stars and their assistant manager left him together. If you are super popular then he sticks to you like glue.I think his old stars are good like Weir and Por but they pretty ugh manages themselves from the start. Actually them and their assistant manager. All the newbies like James and Ken P are under contracts though, it was his old ones that aren't. However he still takes 30% from them when he finds them a job. Maybe that is why you only see him stuck to Nadech like a gorilla glue.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
For all the negative aspects of being a superstar manager..without his eye for talent we wouldn't have nadech, mark, ken p, James M, gubgib, Porsche or Wier on our screens. He hasn't had much luck developing female talent aka Richie but he's struck gold with noey c.
He puts a lot of money into turning ordinary people into what he hopes the public will like. He has a lot of managers working for him and that's where the problems are. Mark left bc the manager aey appointed to him bc that manager was apparently was charging event fees higher than mark knew about and took the difference. This happened to kim and mai d as well.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Pueng_B said:
For all the negative aspects of being a superstar manager..without his eye for talent we wouldn't have nadech, mark, ken p, James M, gubgib, Porsche or Wier on our screens. He hasn't had much luck developing female talent aka Richie but he's struck gold with noey c.
He puts a lot of money into turning ordinary people into what he hopes the public will like. He has a lot of managers working for him and that's where the problems are. Mark left bc the manager aey appointed to him bc that manager was apparently was charging event fees higher than mark knew about and took the difference. This happened to kim and mai d as well.
wow..Sasa took the difference?I noticedthat sasa was so busy on her own buz in JP & her newbie , thats why kim was kind quite during 2014,She barely has event and mags job compared with 2013.after she announced not rewnewal with sasa,some media just called her a ungrateful girl.I mean,come on its all about buz,if manger cant do their job,leave them is a right choice

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait if those managers were charging a higher fee then why are Mai and Mark still with those managers and left A? It doesn't make sense. Wouldn't you think they would leave those managers and not A?

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Mark is not with that manager, he changed To p pear& p ploy who he took with him when he left. He used to be with p Helen & another one. Some kids under aea have two managers.

Mai was with her current manager under p aea, but she accused p aea or an associate of fudging numbers. Telling her they charged the client x amount but the real amount was much higher..if that happen more than once that's a lot of money. She left p aea and took one of her manager with her.

Kim is managed directly by channel 3.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
So I don't understand Kim left P'sasa because she was keeping some money to herself? Then why is taew still with her? . When kim and P'sasa was still together they seems pretty close almost sisterly. I've always wondered what happen but didn't know who to ask!

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
kim left bc she felt 'betrayed' *her own words*, it was a big drama on her instagram for a while. People say kim was ungrateful for p sasa for helping her be sucessful but p sasa did some somethings that really hurt kim, they did not part on good terms at all.  I honestly dont know why taew is still with p sasa...I assume each individual person has thier own reasons for leaving or staying with their managment. Alot of stars dont go to court bc its not good publicity, they get seen as being 'ungrateful' to the people that created them..such as the case with mario and mai d. 

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, so there are some internal conflicts between them. At the end of the day both are just looking out for their own interest.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
To be a successful and influential manager as A is today, im sure he's got his sly methods, so to think he is completely good is being too optimistic.

BUT, without managers like A, 80-90% of these stars are prob still floating around somwhere unnoticed. Ppl see the outcome of these famous stars but never really consider the building processes. Ofcourse, these stars have talent to be recognised but without the manager and those discovering them (and aid them in their first few steps in the industry), they may still be ordinary ppl . It's really a gamble and there's never a guarantee that the amount that they pour out will ever be repayed, they prob make losses for the stars who never make the cut. And to say he's money hungry in making the stars have plastic surgery, will those willing to do it are js as hungry for money (unless they are tricked into it knocked out unconscious without knowing)

It's funny how when these stars are unknown, they prob practically agree to everything set out by these managers and their contracts, yet when their wings are strong enough to fly solo, even minor stuff may seem intolerable.

I adore Jma but to say he's famous purely on himself and greatness in KB and not related to A gave me a giggle. How would he have landed a role in the khun chai series and KB without A. Ppl dont think that in the 2yrs without any lakorns on air and still have many endorsements and events during this time is solely on the success of the khun chai series and not the influence of A? Same goes for Na, it it wasnt A's help to land him roles in DJA and GRGR and the many endorsements A helped grab for him, he's prob still js a baan nok guy riding his motorbike back in khon kaen. Im a person big on loyalty, so even tho A may seem annoying, sly and untrustworthy, i hope na will always pay the same appreciation and gratitude towards A, i will adore him more that way.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
i don't think you really need an manager to help you out in the thai industry. Before this generation, most of the veterans don't have manager and they could gain popularity themselves. I rather gain popularity by working hard in the Industry and prove my skill to everyone whether than having someone help me get famous and get the image.