A true miss hmong california?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
maiv xyooj... hmm.. looks like paj zaub khab is kicking it with her too much.
lol...anyways...
yes... she is kind of old to be taking pictures like this..
to me.. i think its like bad influence..
that girl just turned 17....
how did these pictures leak out?
hmm.. both of these ladies do have a myspace account.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
omg - are you serious? Paj zaub is only 17?? be prepared to see what she has in store for 21... khekhekhe..
but yes, kuv xus xus siab rau maiv xyooj's pictures..
on her myspace background, she shows a very sexy one too.. but in my opinion, those photos should be kept personal?? I mean, what does her husband think?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think her husband mind. LoL... yes those pictures should had been kept personal but it leaked out. what do we know?
mai xyooj & paj zaub khab are bestfriends...

enjoy the pictures... :)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
my first impression upon seeing those pictures were "maiv xyooj please keep your legs close!"
the pose that she is in, is not attractive at all! and what was she trying to pull off? hotness maybe?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
wanna knoe how it leak out??? they gotit from her myspace. just go and check paj zaub myspace. she have more on there.

Punk

sarNie Egg
wanna knoe how it leak out??? they gotit from her myspace. just go and check paj zaub myspace. she have more on there.

Haha..... you people seem to have personal issues of your own. Nothing wrong with their sexy pose. Typical of Hmong girls to hate on others. Enough!!!!

:lol:

babe_girl

sarNie Adult

Haha..... you people seem to have personal issues of your own. Nothing wrong with their sexy pose. Typical of Hmong girls to hate on others. Enough!!!!

it's not hating! it's just opinions!!! beside there's plenty of way to be sexy beside showing off bras and skin! And I agree with YM_gurl and Xxmiss_maiXx I mean she’s suppose to be a role model even if she steps down from the Miss Hmong Cali thing cause I mean even if you don’t have the Miss Hmong Cali title people are still gonna look up to you. Err….

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my first impression upon seeing those pictures were "maiv xyooj please keep your legs close!"
the pose that she is in, is not attractive at all! and what was she trying to pull off? hotness maybe?
lol.
i agree to this.

I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT HATING.

i'm not saying that i've never done some revealing pictures.. and when i did... i was much more covered up than this..
but i'm just an ordinary girl out in the crowd.
maiv xyooj.. she's a singer that some people do admire..
and paj zaub khab... everyone was saying she's their role model.. this and that..
so.. i just think these pictures are a lil too much...

Punk

sarNie Egg
i agree with xxmiss maixx n angelxmdawb cause it is kinda makes me have goosebumps...but....anyway...yeh....
[sup]

Haha.......sounded more like you gals are behind in your own little world. you are not hatin but you are talking sh!t this and that about them. typical of hmong girls. [/sup]

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

:lol: why are you even mad? were just saying, its true. mai xyooj is a bit too old for opening her legs that wide.
thats not even sexy. both of them can be cover up & can still look beautiful but no they want to show their
boobs & legs.. hahaha.. but at the same time, that's them. haha. "punk, is just going to think im jealous," if i say more..

BTW, Punk, you must be a guy to be liking those pictures. For, guys are "perverted". If not, you must be a
girl who likes taking pictures like them... ??? Well, Share them w/us. B) what are you waiting for? haha..

-- Just a forum to share your opinions, no need to get mad. we ain't hating. typical hmong girls? ok.. whatever you say.

43ll

sarNie Egg
wow! there is a lot going on in this topic. I don't want to sound mean or nothing but i wouldn't want to see my mom taking pictures like that and some of the comments hit right on the spot. i will be hella mad if my neice or daughter does something like that since they are underage. i guess i'm still old fashion kids showing their bodies off like that to be or to look sexy. I guess punk see hotness in a different way from everyone else. just wondering punk are you related to them?

lol love what you said ym_gurl on your last paragraph! very funny!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! there is a lot going on in this topic. I don't want to sound mean or nothing but i wouldn't want to see my mom taking pictures like. I guess punk see hotness in a different way from everyone else. just wondering punk are you related to them?

i think punk is related to them.. or one of them. ^_^

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! such beautiful ladies, but showing the naughtyer shide....hahahah!! It's cool though....just all fun and excitiment for the people to see.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
[sup]

Haha.......sounded more like you gals are behind in your own little world. you are not hatin but you are talking sh!t this and that about them. typical of hmong girls. [/sup]

EXCUSE ME.... :blink: UR THE ONE WHO SEEMS SO..... CAUSE I JUX SAID THE PIX GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS :wacko: HOW DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH (TALKING SHIT BEHIND BACKS)......I ALREDY MENTION THAT I DO NOT HATE ANYONE.. :angry: ..I HATE TALKING SHIT...SO YOU KNOW WHAT.... PLEASE ERASE THE WORD"""SH!T"""...SEEMS LIKE UR QUIT MAD ABOUT ME TALKING LIKE THIS...WELL, SORRY IT WAS JUX A COMMENT TO LET U KNOW....BUT I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S TALKING SHIT BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK I DON'T CARE...!.............!...................................................

Punk

sarNie Egg
[sub]Hahaha...related or not is not the point. but wait, aren't we all related in the hmong thing?

Sorrie to say, but express your feelings and opinion as pleased becuase after all, they are hmong celebrities so people loves to gossip. nope, me ain't mad at all my ladies. just expressing my opinions too. :D Ditto!!!!
[/sub]