Ab Luaj

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just wondering if anyone has caught interest in this rookie yet? Cuz i surely know I did...LOL...he appeared in a couple movies/ music videos..but haven't yet gotten the role of Pra'ek yet...the first moive I saw him in was Cog Lus Cog Cia w/ Paj Zaub Vwj & Meej Thoj...he played as pra'ek's brother...but before that he was also in the movie w/ Xab Thoj...i forgot the title..LOL..the one based on the lives of hmong people in the Ban Vanai refugee camp...i believed it came out last year...Eb Luaj played the role of one of the friends...and lastly..he also starred in Xab Thoj's MV " Kuv Yuav Hlub Koj "...

I think he's soo cute...from the MV..seem like he has prettie good taste in clothing too..i hope he'll get the role of pra'ek soon cuz i would like to see him more often..and plus i tink we are in need of a new hmong pra'ek..now a dayz..it's alwaise Tub Yaj and Xab Thoj...Xab Thoj and Tub Yaj...i luv Xab..not a big fan of Tub..but argh! they're over casting these two..

sorrie..i don't have any pichas but here is the video he was in for Xab Thoj's MV:

Xab Thoj - Kuv Yuav Hlub Koj

carmen

sarNie Egg
i would love to see more movies from him too... and i too think that he's cute, adorable, pretty and handsome... i love the MV that he did for Xab Thoj, he's so cute in it... i can't wait for Av Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb 2 to come out...

cecilia

Staff member
i would love to see more movies from him too... and i too think that he's cute, adorable, pretty and handsome... i love the MV that he did for Xab Thoj, he's so cute in it... i can't wait for Av Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb 2 to come out...
^what? .i thought part two came out, i finish part 1 and 2 b/c he's in there..LOl ..and yep, alot better looking and sexier than TUB YAJ .. but not as comical as xab thoj .LOL ..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
kashie I got dibs on him already!!! man, he's a cutie!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Fearless...are u sure...cuz in Cog Lus Cog Cia and stuff...it wuz Ab Lauj..not Lis Lauj...anyone can betta clearify tis...

Beamsgirl..nah-huh..back off galfriend..wat do u tink ur'e doing?? ...LOL...remember kashie introduce tis hottie to u nah Bao...soo..did u tink he looks like beam?? LOL..later on he doesn't reallie do anymore.but he did look like P'Beam in cog lus cog cia...LOL

wow! i'm behind..i didn't know he wuz alreadi pra'ek...but okay..more pra'ek roles pleaze....

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i remeber him in the movie Av Luaj Quas. he was so skinny in that movie but i think Hnub and him are match because the both very skinny. But he got big in that MV with Xab Thoj

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Fearless...are u sure...cuz in Cog Lus Cog Cia and stuff...it wuz Ab Lauj..not Lis Lauj...anyone can betta clearify tis...

Beamsgirl..nah-huh..back off galfriend..wat do u tink ur'e doing?? ...LOL...remember kashie introduce tis hottie to u nah Bao...soo..did u tink he looks like beam?? LOL..later on he doesn't reallie do anymore.but he did look like P'Beam in cog lus cog cia...LOL

wow! i'm behind..i didn't know he wuz alreadi pra'ek...but okay..more pra'ek roles pleaze....

I think so. The guy in xab thoj's music video looks like the p'ek in the movie av luaj quav tsis tau wb and his name is lis lauj.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
kahsie...look like beam? I thought he looked koreanish...I haven't seen his movies yet so I'm not sure but he's still so freaking cute!

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the movie he's in. he's pretty kute. Good actor. i cried at the end of that movie :( so sad...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
His real name is Lis Lauj but he's known by people as Ab Lauj. Yeah he's pretty cute. But in his movie he seems shy....I don't know if that's his real personality or it's the character he's playing. I too would love to see him star in more hmong movies...but I heard that he's not too good at acting yet that's why he hasn't been in a lot of movie yet. I guess they're just warming him up....you know waiting until he's more used to acting before we'll start to see him a lot. But one thing I don't like about him is his hair. What is it with these hmong thailand guys. They seem to love this long shaggy hair style so much. I think he actually look cuter when he did Av Luaj Quav Tsis Tau Wb with Hnub Lis then in the others he play.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Oh by the way if you've seen Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua at the end of part 7 they show that he was actually the character they cast to play the role Tub Yaj played but Ab gave up in the middle of shooting because it was too hard for him.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys!...i love this guy too..i think that he is very cute..ha ha ha...but he seems to be very shy...anyways i think thats what i like about him......."lee lor"....i frist saw him in the MV from MAI NENG THAO....he was cute...and then in the movie with NOU lee....yeah i also think they make a good coulpe....i heard that there is the second genaration to the movie...i can't wait until the new year!!!!.....he looks hot in the pixs...from the poster of the second genaration.....very CUTE!!!