acne

Merit

sarNie Adult
i don't know if they sell it in usa but here in france it has a lot of success: for day and for night

Fun4fun---The pearl cream will get rid of your acne scars...but it does make your skin whiter...and if you have darker skin...I mean not too dark..your face will surly stick out. That's the negative side of it...

Sajenna....I went to this cosmetic place on Sunday...and they do sell it there. She got a lot of stuff from Japan and France.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
they made normaderm for asian's market but it has such success that they sell it in europe, n°1 in spain, france, england... i have to say it's a very good product.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fun4fun---The pearl cream will get rid of your acne scars...but it does make your skin whiter...and if you have darker skin...I mean not too dark..your face will surly stick out. That's the negative side of it...
LOL thanks. I do have a lighter face complexion than my arms and my legs are probably the lightest lol... So I guess I should apply it on my arms too :loool:

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
thanks merit

im sorry maybe im not making myself clear about the jar, its alittle more then the tube and it come in this jar thing that looks like those typical little jar they put face cream in i don't know its very hard to explain ill try to get a picture of it

im using right now and omg it very thick i thought it was gonna be gel-like but its like yellow cream and when u put it on it turns really white on your face making u look like a ghost xD

so far so good no irritation

ok i found the pic of it this 1 is medicated the 1 i have is extra pearl cream but thats what the jar or cup how ever u wanna call it looks like

OK. What's the active ingredient in the cream? I'm always so hesitant to use an Asian cream because you never know what they put in it, even if it works.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, this kind of cream??? in france they forbid to sell it, too dangerous for the skin but you can find them "au black", it's about 3 or 4€.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Really it was forbidden in France? OMG! I'm glad it didn't ruin my face. I guess, I didn't care what it was as long as it helped with my acnes. Puberty hit me hard..LOL..and it was not a beautiful sight. Actually quite embarrassing. I came across this because a lot of my Asain friends used them. I was surprised that the scars weren't long lasting. I stop though shortly after my scars are healed. I don't know about long terms used....I just used it for a short time...and when my face cleared up from the acnes and scars I stopped.

I think it's OK to used it for a short term...the ones that used it didn't seemed to have a problem with additional break outs...there were no major side effect...not that I know of.

sirena

sarNie Adult
oh dear lol its forbidden? :unsure:

it contain active ingredient of collagen which is a really strong lightening agent i saw it on the box but i didnt know it was forbidden :blink:

ive been using for like 5 nights now and my skin seem to be lightening really well and my blemish is clear and the scar are getting lighter :)

but my skin feels alittle rough tho but i don't know if its from the cream or something els

so far its been ok when i go outside i use like spf 50 face block so my skin doesnt mess up cause this contain really strong things like collagen i just realized that

sirena

sarNie Adult
that vichy cream thing sound interesting i just looked it up online and so many mix review there was equal amount of ppl who saw improvement and ppl who didnt :unsure:

did u actually try it?

btw merit what store did u find it at?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sirena, the top gel should not make your rough. It must be something else. It should though, make your skin lighter...smoother and pretty much feel like a baby's skin.

I found the product in a comestic store owned by a Vietnamese lady. Gosh, she has so many things. Top Gel...the kinds like it. Organic stuff...Herbal stuff...LOL..I almost got dizzy seeing all the products. I'm going to stick with Proactive and Olay(Regenerist) Micro Sculpting Cream. It works wonderfully for me. The only problem I am having now is washing my face at night. I hate doing it and hasn't been doing it. :D

kulyia

RUK
iknow this sounds lame and weird and yes again weird. lol. but i use irish spring bar soap. lmfao. it works better for me than dove. dove gives me really big ugly pimples and crap. lol. but my sister uses dove all the time and really cleared her face.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
iknow this sounds lame and weird and yes again weird. lol. but i use irish spring bar soap. lmfao. it works better for me than dove. dove gives me really big ugly pimples and crap. lol. but my sister uses dove all the time and really cleared her face.
I guess it's b/c of the simplicity - have you tried cetaphil?

sirena

sarNie Adult
wow im suprise your face takes in all the irish srping and dove because thats body soap and your body skin is alot different then the skin on your face the body soaps are too strong that can damage your face

but i mean if it works hey go ahead

kulyia

RUK
WOW!!!1 REALLY??!? my face is OILY. like within an hour half its shiny a lito at corners but not alot. cetaphil... heard it before, let me google. O. ive tried it once, but iforgot how the results were but i didnt like it much thats why i never tried it again. lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I had REALLY bad acne for 5 years!!! (when I was 17 till 21)..I'm 22 now..I probably won't be able to help much, since I never went to see a derm..I've just been trying different products over the years..which, probably made my skin worst, and found that ProActiv worked the best for me, for about a year..and it stopped working..

I ended up doing my own research, and is now using natural products (mostly), instead of all those chemical stuff (makes me feel a lot better too), and my face have never been clearer!! now I'm working on fading the scars..which is going away little by little..

Regimen:
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser (night use only)
- Witch Hazel (as a toner)
- Aloe Vera Gel mixed with Tea Tree Oil as a moisturizer

Since it's summer now, I've been breaking out really badly, so I had to change my routine/products a little
- Cetaphil Gentle Bar Cleanser (night use only)
- Witch Hazel (as a toner), except in the morning, I add a drop of Jojoba Oil to this
- Weleda Skin Food (night use only, this has saved my skin this summer!!!)

I also use [100%]Tea Tree Oil as spot treatments..it works great and fast!!! it really dries out the pimple and then it 'flakes' off..(sounds weird)..

and once in a while, I exfoliate with honey mix with aspirin, which is once every 2-3 months..but for weekly, I use honey and oatmeal..

If you're having doubt, you can always Google [the products mentioned]..

In the mist of researching, I've also tried Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sweet Almost Oil, and Vitamin E Oil..and they all broke me out..I have pretty oily skin though, so I kind of expected it when I saw how thick those oils are..

sirena

sarNie Adult
me 2 i sometime exfoliate with oatmeal, yogurt and honey and it does wonder for my skin it feel so soft and supple i love it and its natural :)

sirena

sarNie Adult
ok so ive been dying to know, because ive notice many asian woman like japanese, korean and even south east asian have like such white and translucent skin. my mum tells me that they use whitening products and stuff

im very curious about it and the different type thats out there is anybody currently using them or used them in the past

i looked up online and i found products like shu uemura like oil cleanser etc but it was very pricey runs about 75$ for 1 bottle and they don't call them call cleanser they call them emuslion or something like that im not looking for whiter skin like them but clear skin and something to get rid of this blotchy skin on my face for a better radiant looking skin

ok so ive been dying to know, because ive notice many asian woman like japanese, korean and even south east asian have like such white and translucent skin. my mum tells me that they use whitening products and stuff

im very curious about it and the different type thats out there is anybody currently using them or used them in the past

i looked up online and i found products like shu uemura like oil cleanser etc but it was very pricey runs about 75$ for 1 bottle and they don't call them call cleanser they call them emuslion or something like that im not looking for whiter skin like them but clear skin and something to get rid of this blotchy skin on my face for a better radiant looking skin
I think you better ask advice from someone who work in that than just trying to get it by yourself.

From what i know, all theses products don't work really ( but maybe it do, i don't know..) because the other day, i went to sephora to get one of these products for my friend( she is full khmer ), and i was about to take a product that cost 150 euros for only 75 ml, and when the girl who was in charge of it start to asking me questions like for who i'm taking it ...why.. She told me that theses thing will just help a little, but won't make your skin become more white ... If you really want to get white skin, the best way is to get product from asia which work really but you won't know what will be the problem later...

As for people who can get rid of their acne, there are two products that work really here in France, and it's really cheap:

Eau précieuse et eau de lavandin: these two product really help skin that have a lots of problems because my niece who has a severe acne, just get rid of it after using these two products for 2 months. Even now, she keep using it because she doesn't want to see it coming back. I don't know if it's available in other country but you can easily order it online.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
diet is down to it a lot... drinking water is deffently a must... i used to get them bad in high school years but now its calmed down a lot. i eat lots of fruit , eat one big healthy meal daily. cut out fatty foods. ( they say chocolate gives u acne.. but naaa what a lie, the amount i still eat... not much really lol. i sleep a little not much busy life lol. wash face twice a day with clinique face wash and then soap lol. my skin is well nice now compare to 3 - 4 years ago. i dont use make up unless its important ....