[Actor] Sidharth Malhotra

cecilia

Staff member
Anyone here a fan of Sidharth? I didn't really like him until I saw 'Hasee Toh Phasee.' He was such a charmer in there. Nothing like his character in STUDENT OF THE YEAR (I don't like this movie) but yup, just thought I ask in case anyone wants to spam with me in here :wub:

Name: Sidharth Malhotra
Birthday: January 16, 1985
Height: 6'1
Movies: 
2012 ... Student of the Year
2014 ... Hasee Toh Phasee
2014 ... Ek Villain

Photos: https://www.google.com/search?q=sidharth+malhotra&espv=210&es_sm=119&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=b5ZDU8WSLMbk2QX3o4CYAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1169&bih=679

'Hasee Toh Phasee' 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NobzfIebbrE
Credit: Sonymusicindia

Student of the Year 2012 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Na8nKEUjYI
Credit: Sonymusicindia

mia07

Introvert
He looks cute but I haven't seen any of his movies yet although I kept seeing Ek Villain everywhere so I might watch that one and plus I kinda like Shraddha Kapoor - she was cute in Aashiqui 2.

cecilia

Staff member
If you're going to watch his works .. I'd suggest start with his newest one, 'Hasee Toh Phasee'
You might like him in here a lot more than his other characters .. 

cecilia

Staff member
I'm still not sure about this movie but I do like like him .. might just watch it for his sake lol

BTW, he looks super bipolar in here ... I'm not anticipating much though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yes. I like Sidharth too. Hahha I think I like him just as much as Varun Dhawan. lol I have been trying to find time to watch Hasee Toh Phasee but I haven't found the time yet even though I have so much time to. lol I'm just lazy. Hahah I'll have to get to it soon. I also want to see Ek Villian as well but I think I am more excited to see Alia Bhatt and Varun's movie "Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania" than Ek Villian. 

mia07

Introvert
Isn't that his character? lol..

-

Varun is good looking but he talks weird like he has a lisp and not much of an Alia fan either even tho I have not seen either films of theirs. There isn't really a new gen guy that I really admire alot. I'm still into the older actors like the Khans, Arjun Rampal, Hrithik, etc..

cecilia

Staff member
I like older actors too .. the only one who pops up for me is Sidharth and Arjun Kapoor :p

I'm not a fan of Alia too .. really can't get into her character yet ... Maybe she'll turn me around like Parineeti 

mia07

Introvert
I like Aditya Roy Kapoor. He is very sweet and genuine off-screen and for me, I like celebs more if their off-screen personality is good. Some have said AK's acting is dull like he's expressionless and he looks sleepy most of the time? Idk much about these newbies nowadays as I don't watch many of their films 'cause some of the story lines seem almost repetitive, no? I started watching HTP and Siddarth is quite charming. He is like the younger version of SRK. I'm not sure if I want to continue it though because I'm not convinced by Pari's acting.

mia07

Introvert
Gonna put HTP to the side for a while lol anyways I went to catch Ek Villain and it is so worth the watch! Sid was just incredible. The way he carried his character, just love him. He and Shraddha makes a really good onscreen couple. His stubble makes him twice as hot lol Riteish did really good too and I am impress. I usually dont like him in his comedy roles cuz he can overact but he did so well in here.. :) Sid and Riteish got themselves a new fan!

cecilia

Staff member
I love man in stubble -- so sexy! A huge turn on too lol

I will watch EV later .. thanks for the good review.