Actors: 35+ and Still Looking Good

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aymieluvsyu637 said:

thanks for reminding me about Oliver Pupart.. Oh my one looking man
he is so hot and  manly , make me wonder why do not give him decent or lead roles , they need more mature ,manly leads paul one of them, watch him in club FRIDAY  WOW 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aymieluvsyu637 said:

thanks for reminding me about Oliver Pupart.. Oh my one looking man
he is so hot and  manly , make me wonder why do not give him decent or lead roles , they need more mature ,manly leads paul one of them, watch him in club FRIDAY  WOW 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Goodness can I thank phatman enough for creating this thread?  :woot:

Feels like I'm in heaven already! Everyone seemed have stated all the the actors, but if I may state my personal favorites then it'd be down to these :
- Kong Saharat
- Tui Theerapat
- Mos Patiparn
- Willy McIntosh
- has anyone mentioned Pong Nawat and Dome Pakorn? I believe that they have passed 35?
- James Ruangsak (I know he might be come as not handsome to some people but he's sort of good looking and charismatic to me)

Can believe that I'm half of their age and still find myself immensely attracted to them  :drools: and yes Chloe they still manage to make butterflies emerge in my stomach. All that I stated are the ones that I find fit perfectly with the expression 'gets better with age'

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Uhmmm YASSS. The first time I saw the Tik to the left, he showed up in my dreams the next morning!!! Haha hotness overload and he's still hot lol

C: Daradaily !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nott Vorarit (37) - Forgot to add this hottie. I think he looks so darn good now. Better than he ever has!!

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think Boy Pidsanu is still handsome. Is he over 35 yet?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matthew Dean (37) - The hottie is a hottie!! 37 years and...still getting hotter!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wanchana Sawatdee (43) - I didn't even know who this guy was until I decided to check out Toey and Mutmee's Panthai Norasingh. Like wtf this guy is hot! He's got a rocking solid body and his face has aged so well! And, and, he's actually a cop!!! Double wtf!!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phutharit Prombandal (46) - I first saw him in Pin Anong and ever since then I've been seeing him lots and lots in CH7 lakorns. This guy is almost 50 and he looks great. I mean great! He ages like fine wine. It's the facial hair, I tell ya. So hawt. And just a little trivia he's Don Tai's step-father. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mam Jintara! Her weight fluctuate but her face still remains the same ever since I seen her in Koo Kum. That was like 27 years ago!