Actress weight

rukmos

sarNie Adult
One of the thing that I truly appreciate about Bollywood films are that the actresses are always full figure and not some skinny anorexic looking person.

Asian and Amercian acting industry focuses too much on weight and the criticizm is never good. If an actress is too fat, she'll be called fat, if she's too skinny, she'll be called anorexic.

what do you guys think?

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
same here...Bollywood actresses are some of the hottest actresses out there. i love it that they always look so healthy!

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
I love Bollywood actresses because they're still sexy even though they're fuller than other ethnic-actresses :]
Their sarees really show off their bods and it even more sexy XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
Most Hindi actress are pretty on screen but when they are off without any make up that is a different story. I totally agree that they have gorgeous figure without a doubt.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
that one dud..that's popular back then...that did a ovie dubb by hmong 'kuv hlub koj' and his name was 'bplian' in the movie...

skies

sarNie Adult
One of the thing that I truly appreciate about Bollywood films are that the actresses are always full figure and not some skinny anorexic looking person.

Asian and Amercian acting industry focuses too much on weight and the criticizm is never good. If an actress is too fat, she'll be called fat, if she's too skinny, she'll be called anorexic.

what do you guys think?
i can't agree more....i've always noticed the actresses are full figure and not skinny looking....which is good....we need them to be role models for them people in the asian and american industry....

solin

sarNie Adult
I quite agree that indian actresses usually look so good !
But not totally agree 'cause the phenomenon spread in India entertainement now.
I notice that the new popular actresses (and mostly young actresses) tend to be skinnier and skinnier...and some are very skinny.
But I always find that indian actresses are the most beautiful and gorgeous women in Asia !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I quite agree that indian actresses usually look so good !
But not totally agree 'cause the phenomenon spread in India entertainement now.
I notice that the new popular actresses (and mostly young actresses) tend to be skinnier and skinnier...and some are very skinny.
But I always find that indian actresses are the most beautiful and gorgeous women in Asia !
i find it funny that some of my india friends dont consider themselves asian actually most dont when they are in asia. you get what i mean by that. same goes to russia, might as well have it part as the european country. lmao.

solin

sarNie Adult
I can understand you !
I worke for two years as benevol with a group of children who are good in classes but have some social/family problems
...and one of them is an idian 14 years old girl.
I can understand that It's difficult to say Russia is european considering that a part of it is in Asia but India is in Asia.
But she (or even her family) always consider India as India but not a part of Asia....I think indians see India as an entire world appart.

fun

Expired Sarnie
India is in South Asia why not just have them be apart of the middle east country and give it a name. LMAO not trying to bring any social issue up but wouldn't it just stop with all that difficulty so instead of 7 there are 8 continent. LOL :lol:

andleebn

sarNie Egg

what do you guys think?

Check out Bebo ~ Kareena Kapoor. She is Size Zero

kelly_yang

sarNie Egg

what do you guys think?

I agrees...the actresses are really beautiful...they look very pretty compared to those actresses that are very skinny...that's why I love bollywood films.

sonam

sarNie Egg

what do you guys think?
You are absolutely correct.

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
YES!!! that's one of the reason why I really respect bollywood actresses because their all have meat and are fully curve with butts and boobs not somee skinny as sticks...man asians and americans should learn from bollywood...cuz even though bollywood actresses are big they can sure as hell look SEXY when they dance!