Actresses who still won't do a real kiss

I

izzy_arief

Yes. Cherry Khemupsorn. She havent do any real kiss yet, right?

Is she the conservative one?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
can you really say they didn't do real kisses because they're traditional/conservative? can it be that the writer didn't write it in the script?

I

izzy_arief

can you really say they didn't do real kisses because they're traditional/conservative? can it be that the writer didn't write it in the script?
but as far as i know aff is the one who don't want to do any real kiss.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The closest Aff has been to a real kiss was in JLR when Aum's upperlip brushed against her's. If the channel elders pushed her really hard I think she'll do it.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
but as far as i know aff is the one who don't want to do any real kiss.
hmm...well if that's the case then it's all on her...but i'm surprise that they're really conservative..i mean, you're a star, and when you have to, then you got to no matter the obstacles..i guess asian people need to come out of this shyness and all...

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I wish thai people would step out of their zone and start doing a real kisses in the drama. I mean they're artists and kissing is just another way to show love in real life;p

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I think it's safe to say that Aff will probably never do a kiss scene...she's very conservative and traditional so I can bet that we'll never see her kiss on-screen :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm glad Aff never do any real kisses. I love her even more. Yeah, I'm an old-fashioned.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I must be disappointed hehe. But if the Pra ek is Aum, I'm ok lol. However I believe Aff will never do a real kiss. :wink:
yeah looks like no faith and miracle they're all still sleeping
yeah I'm fine if she one day with Aum but I actually know one person that can make Aff
do 1 one day and that p'ek is Rome he did it with Chompoo in MT and looks like he'll do
another one with Susie in Mook Liam Petch