Aff and her Bf

sarN

sarNie Granny
she is 27 and he is prolly 35 ? since he not a star he doesn't take good care of himself in the look department vs aff lmao who is a model / actress and 10 year ago when he was 20-25 he prolly was skinnier and cuter :blink: -

but she still break my heart :(

sokhem

sarNie Egg
I saw the picture and yes she can do better. Way better. I saw how her bf look. But then again their just dating nothing official yet.

darvil

sarNie Adult
You guys are harsh. Its possible that her male hot looking peers are not ready to settle down yet and just want to play around. She goes for an older guy who can take care of her understand her.. Nothing wrong with that..

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are harsh. Its possible that her male hot looking peers are not ready to settle down yet and just want to play around. She goes for an older guy who can take care of her understand her.. Nothing wrong with that..
ahaha I have to agree with Darvil.

If its love then looks does not matter. ;)

Now and days lots of women date older men ... as long as he treats her right we should be happy for her.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
geez who are u ppl to say who belogns with her obviously she with that guy for a reason who care if he ugly if they love each otehr that is more than enough

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't think he's ugly. Is he "Bai" from Jumleuy Ruk? He looks like "Bai." And I thought Bai was kinda handsome in that movie. Besides, it must be something special if they've been together for 10 years.

At least they're not like the "hot" Americans stars that would date or marry then divorce with a month or even days.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
looks are over-rated. as much as i admire hot men, they're not all that. i think a person's character and brains are much more attractive. and of course the wallet size, j/k. i just think that it's retarded ppl have expectations of hot ppl havin' to be with another hot person on a shallow level. *yawn*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Holy!! My eyes are blind!! No offense but he looks like a drug addict, alcoholic, human abuser, etc!! Not to mention, he looks like her uncle/father!! Why do they always pick the old and ugly ones?!?!?!

human abuser??<------dang....LOL

she is 27 and he is prolly 35 ? since he not a star he doesn't take good care of himself in the look department vs aff lmao who is a model / actress and 10 year ago when he was 20-25 he prolly was skinnier and cuter :blink: -
but she still break my heart :(
LMAO SarN..the comments are hilarious!

Sorry i got lost trying to find this thread weeks ago <_< ...LOL

yea its heartbreaking...but then...love is love..jop!

edit* wow i had a bunch of typos!!! wth

cikna

sarNie Adult
Well, love is blind. What we don't like, others would. So, I guess, whatever makes her happy!

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Look is not that important!!!!!!!!!!!! As long he treat her right love her to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that all it count...................... she happy that allllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ningnoy

sarNie Egg
not only star but normal ppl is like dat too . I have a couple friend dat is just drop dead pretty but their bf/husband look like jailbird or crack head lmao but it love to them. Same thing w/ guy . I got a HOT male friend and his wife isn't all dat pretty but they have 3 kids and goin strong *shake head* . Sometime it not all about the look it the money , personality, status , ect ect ect . Now a day i see lots of old guy w/ young oversea girls :lol: those old cow need to stop bring young wife over hahahaha they only doing it for the money & green card tsk tsk ...sorry off topic :p
LMAOOOO....

oh a serious note, sometimes its not all about looks

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
I have nothing to say but that she's my role model and its her life and its her choice, as long as that man treats my Aff right then its all good, if not, he's gonna get a really good ass-kicking. :)
I have to agree though, that's one alcoholic-looking like a rapist guy. Uhg, Aff euy Aff!
Thats a no no. But i still love her.