Aff Taksaorn : PROFILE

cecilia

Staff member
fINALLY. i update this profile .. so pretty now :wub: *can you tell, i'm bore waiting for JLR to air :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think the only lakorn i seen of Aff dat i actually finsh was Mon rak lottery & Tee TraKol Song . I want to see Rissay is it good ?

cecilia

Staff member
add a new thread : her magazine directory in here .. i will try to link them all to her pictures na kha :wub: didn't know she have so many cover shoot :lol:

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg i totally agree i thought that she was at least 23 yrs old. dude she's wayyyyyyyyy gorgeous though natural!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
excellent job cecilia. now im thinking was it you who updated the JLR thread lol.

i still cant believe aff is 27! i bet shes still gonna look gorgeous when she hit her 30s-40s

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
but thats how most asian ppl are...it seems like they dont age until they get into their 50's lol...gosh, i wish i cld look like that when i'm in my late 20's

sarN

sarNie Granny
im falling for her charm in Jamleuy rak . Im having a Aff's fever hahahah . i went back to watch her other lakorn but she didn't stood out for me but she is pretty in her previous lakorn but i think she look her BEST in JLR and gorgeously HOT in the lakorn and on magazine . I think it have to do w/ her aging it add more beauty

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG! AFF iS 27?! THAT iS SO HARD TO BELiEVE!
SHE LOOKS LiKE SHE'S ABOUT 22.
SHE SURE iS GOREOUS FOR HER AGE!

ctg

sarNie Egg
uh, is JLR nice ? I'm not sure, can anyone give recommendation about this lakorn ? I'm just only started to watch lakorn, do not know a lot of things.