~aiko's simple work~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh I luv Tomo...it's cute and your gif banner is cute too...peemai was cute in HS...too bad she died...

I need to learn how to make gif banners....i've been wanting to do those in a long time LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone ^_^.. ive been lazy n bored so i havent made much lately.. lol..

simple ja avis

these are the same scenes from waii's mv - break.. i love tomo.. ehehe..

random stuff for my lame fic.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
some fulfilled requests..

psssss.. choua.. if you see these dont kill me.. lol..

same but dif colors..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
these are for kat's new fic.. ^_^.. hope she'll like them.. i went blank..

i so totally love the pic of rome ^_^

and heres this weeks battle.. i didnt really know wat to do with it..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Julie, ur artwork just keeps getting better and better. So in love with the divided heart poster and that is one hot pic of Rome. Hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Julie! (I'm gonna start calling u Julie now LOL) I love that Divided heart Poster! and the banner...i need to know how to do those kind of banners...the transparent one lOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks noy & thip ^_^.. im actually anticipating for the ff.. ^_______^

lol.. thip you can call me watever you like.. lol.. making transparent stuff is actually quite simple.. if you need help.. i made a tutorial for it back then since saifah wanted one.. lol.. heres the link..

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/36776-tutorial-transparent-bg/

chouakim

TTFC♥
:eek: Your updates are awesome!
(Oh, & yeah. Take my text as a threat!) :D MUAHAHAHA!
I do like the Elevator Speed poster a lot though. (Because of Taew and only Taew you know? lmfao)
PINKY<3! Love those posters!!

*waits for my Piwit and Kong accidental kiss gif*
no pressure, no pressure.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ sorry ana.. i havent really felt ps-ing these days.. but i'll come up with something..

for choua's request ^_^ i was disappointed with this tho since i was missin a frame.. argh.. lol..

my simple ateam stuff

a simple poster of jai rao.. i still gotta finish that lakorn..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here's a poster i made for jeeja's fic.. really simple.. eek.. i shouldve filled the spaces more.. looks empty >_<..

and heres a request i made for huajaikaungter.. theyre the same but dif colors..