~aiko's simple work~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love that movie as well ana.. it's my favorite koo gum out of all of the versions.. i will alwaise love jintara and warut :wub:

sorry blue i just barely remembered your question.. i got that picture of rome from an event.. i'll look for the pic ^_^..

edit: found it ^_^..
(c) to clublome

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks kat ^_^... i agree she looked very pretty in the shoot ^_^.. she looked so innocent hehe lol..

a short update... ^_^.. gosh im so obsessed with k-otic all over again.. well..(i alwaise was..) lol.. but gosh.. it's comin back ^_^..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and here are some banners i made for janie's forum... not the best though.. >_<..

i dream of janie. get it? lol.. (i dream of genie) xp.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and here's one for tangmo's forum ^_^.. lmao.. im so useless at forums.. i'll just make banners lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ^________^ hmmm.. ive been so blah lately >_<... so makin random stuff again like usual... hehe but mostly kwan.. im missing kwan.. lol xp..

and some of poppy n tomo ^_^

i decided to make some ken banners for his forum.. i realized mostly all the forums have been empty >___<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe thanks blue ^_^..

im like so addicted to k-otic and kwan these days lol..

i made a koen set ^_^.. and a 2high set as well..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

and my new youtube bg (but i hate youtube!! it changed my page.. i still want the old layout!! T_T)

Katerine

Butterfly123
love the tangmo and Ken banners haven't been on any forum in ages busy with school >.< and applying for unis lol :( but i'm gonna put them up

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks everyone for the comments.. but sadly i cant make anymore since my comp broke down like a month ago.. and my bro aint fixin it anytime soon.. wahhh... so sorry.. probably no more work from me until later on in life.. T_T.. wahhh..

sorry kash.. i cant make you one since i have no more comp T_T

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i only have the ps trial version rite now.. >_<.. havent made much stuff.. n im like horribly bad.. im confused using cs4..

heres a oguri shun banner ^_^..

and here are banners i made for thailakornsub's youtube n forum..

and heres a very simple poster i made..