~aiko's simple work~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you everyone for the nice comments :)  I always try to improve though I've been ps-ing for quite some time now.. but I still slack off >_<

Because it's been a while since I actually do ps.. I tend to forget if I've shared some pieces or not yet.. so I apologize if there's some double-posting etc... 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

And here's my second attempt at colorization after so long... i would say maybe 2 or 3 years since my first attempt?  Was trying to follow a tut but... mixed up a bit in the end..

I think these are the only latest things I've done lately... hmmmm.... 

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aiko....i just love your artwork <3 <3 <3 So beautiful and breathtaking~

After I saw dancy's siggy, I really wanted to know what drama it was from. Found out it was Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo. And I'm LOVING it!!! I like it way better than the Taiwanese and Korean version (although the Taiwanese one will always be dear to me because of Ariel and Joe).

Anyways, love the blending and colorization. So amazing. My favorite is your Koo Gum, love the color on that one. Gosh, you make me want to ps again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow.. it's been so long~~~ that I don't know if I've even shared my older ones.. (if I did make older works..) but anyways, here's a wallpaper of Aff I just made.  it's really been a long while so I'm just back to practicing again :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow, I went through to see all the things I've made and 5555, I'm dying! I need to delete, delete, delete them all~~ 5555 j/k j/k... it's so nostalgic. Sadly, imageshack did remove my files though :( I don't even remember what they are... *sniffsniff*

I haven't been ps-ing lately.. and I surely do miss it! Will definitely come back again one of these days :(

Thanks for all the comments and support <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks love. I certainly will come back~

For now, here are some very simple edits. I just like sharpening and adjusting colors lately to appeal for my eyes lol... and to show off my lover *coughcough* LOL, I kid, I kid :cbiggrin: