Alexandra

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
she speak mostly Laos right? she can read Thai. but i like that she speak Laos it shows she is pride of her language. and Thai people should understand it because our language are similar. she speak English too, i guess she speak Laos often? i'm happy that our Lao girl are famous. and we can show Thai people that we are smart,pretty too.

numfon

sarNie Adult
she's so pretty.. ^_^ does anyone have her songs? i heard her sing when she was on Khun Prah Chuay.. and i really like her voice.

karuna

sarNie Egg
sandra came out with her first album, Dream in 2002/03 at the age of 16.... so she is probably 19 or 20 years old.

SaoBee

sarNie Egg
She look kind of old to be 19 or 20...maybe it's the makeup...Most asian peeps would look younger than their actual age.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
alexandra profile

Full name: Alexandra Thidavanh Bounxouei

Date of birth: May 28,1987

Family: Lao father, Bulgarian mother and one older sister

Height: 1.64cm164cm Weight: 50kg

Languages: English, Lao, Bulgarian

Instruments: violin, piano, guitar

Activities: playing the violin, singing, study Japanese, teach violin

Interests: outer space

Hobbies: reading books, magazines, shopping, watching T.V, listening to music and...(eating....ahahahah).

Books: all kinds of mysteries

Movies: Action, Romance, Commedy

Animals: Dogs especially puppies.....so cute!

Music: pop dance, R&B, classical such as Vivaldi and Mozart

In mind: "Do in what you are satisfied and do it your best"

Sports: skating, swimming

Boring stuff: Golf

Scary stuff: BIG GECKO'S (Yuk!!!)

Food: snacks, ice-cream and fruits

Part of body most proud of: eyes and hair

My personality: always smiling, easy to communicate with, sometimes very talkative and will laugh about anything, confident but shy.

Prince in my dream: intelligent, understanding, respectful, honest, stylish and cute :)

credits to sandiesrock aka alexandra herself

Susie

sarNie Adult
i've heard a couple of her songs. she's okay.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I think her voice is pretty good :), but then again i dont listen to Laos music so this is pretty new to me :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
got a picture? she's pretty young. :)

question, i'm not lao so yeah.. if lao & thai has similar language.. why wouldn't they (you guys) understand eachother? just curious.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
got a picture? she's pretty young. :)

question, i'm not lao so yeah.. if lao & thai has similar language.. why wouldn't they (you guys) understand eachother? just curious.
A lot of Lao people (well probably all of Lao people in Laos) will understand what Thai people are saying. Thai do understand what Lao people are saying but not a whole lot than Lao people. With e-san speaking actors and actresses in lakorns and movies, I think Thai people will understand more of the Lao language.

Just my thought.