~ alot of hmong people are crazy 4 num ~

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I dunno...see, I left P'Num for P'Tik...then P'Tik and I were off and on until I met P'Oil...unfortunately, P'Oil and I have decided to be friends (with benefits)...LOL...P'Tik somehow managed to forgive the love of his life, ME, and came back to me...everything was just fine until P'Mos came along...whew...I couldn't resist...now I'm stuck in the process of figuring out if I should commit to P'Tik or start a whole new relationship with P'Mos? *sigh*...so complicated...

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i'm not really into him....and i didn't hardly watch his lakorn too....

I think he is cute and all but i'm just not into him that much...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I'm big fan of P'Num.

About P'Num concert in MN, many of Hmong people in there.
I think about like 600 hundred of Hmong people.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
how can some of you not know who NUM SORNRAM TEPPITEK is??? i could tell you the entire story of how he became famous among the old hmong ladies and some teens.....

so...NUM is a thai actor and thai singer in RS PROMOTION...he came out with the lakorn BANXAITHONG with Joy Rinalee...well...the guy that dubbed for him had a heck of a HOT voice....and he did.....so then........NUM'S fame for the hmong people went rocket high!!! also in BANXAITHONG...num looked hot...hahahah....so then....all these Hmong people came up with the idea to bring NUM over...so they did for a JULY 4th and had a concert and everything and they made heck of a lot of BIG BUCKS with that......so that's the full story.....yea.....

hahahaha....was a fan...but now i'm not that big....another fact....NUM needs to hurry up and get married....that dude is 32!!! i swear if he doesn't get married soon....some old hmong lady is gonna marry him!!!! hahahahahha....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
here are some pics for those of you who don't know who this famous guy is....hahahaha

*credits to idolworld*

not the best but heck...i ain't taking time to find pics....hahaha...j/k...maybe i'll get some better ones later...hahaha....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i like his singing voice i think it's cute...the old ladies can be crazy over num cause we younger ones are too and even to other actors besides num...like me im crazie for pepper!!!ahh...

anjos

I like num..... but that alll that crazy about him.... I love his old movie...they are really good.... but now it seen like he doesnt make movie that much... and even he did.... his movie is not that good...anymore......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup! :) out of all the THAi ACTORS...

Num SOrnRam is the most popular actor to the Hmong community... if you say.. chai from baisathong... they know
who you're talking about.. they'll be like" oh him..." :)

i use-to be a big fan of Num.. but now.. so & so...
still a fan.. luv all his lakorns... and songs.. :)

slee00

sarNie Adult
I used to be a big fan...but I am spread my interest toward others soo....still love sarunyu and Num, Por N, crazy about Captain and P'tik, and Tang....mmmmmmm yes

stephanie

sarNie Adult
num sornram is hott! but i'm not crazy about him, he's pretty hott tho! heck ya! isn't he engaged? i heard on this one site that he was engaged... huh, oh well... now i'm a crazed fan of p'gott...

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
used to like num..back the 1998, now he is an old man...have anyone saw his picture on the cover or his most recent drama series? I went to this asian rental shop with my mother the other day, and I was cracking when I saw his photo...he looks older than my mother ( she is forty nine). I think he's on crack or something...he sure did change a lots since last years drama...I'm still wit bird....hes old (my mom's aga) but he got style, and he hadn't age much, there are a few of his song that are pretty good (not saying all of his song, there are some which i totally hated and can not stand).

kazee

i liked num since very little.. bai xai thong.. wasn't the first i saw him in.. and was never like.. crazy for him.. hmm.. it was either "love and dream".. i think that's what it's called.. or "ma mia".. those were my first movies seeing him act.. i think i've liked his movies since then.. in bai xai thong.. i didn't adore him as much as others.. yea.. he looks FINE in those clothes.. but not the attitude i like him in.. i like him as the outgoing num.. i think he's hotter that way.. :wub:

xisxyooj

sarNie Egg
meh friend went to one of Num's concert in Minnesota n i was so jealous... yes i am a Num fan n yea i really think d old women r even crazier 4 him esp. hmong ppl lyk myself LOL but i think he is pretty good at acting not to mention singing! wat songs did ya heard him sing anyways cuz d 1s i heard was AWESOME >______<;;

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE Num a lot and I am one of those crazy people you people are talking about. I will always love him b/c I think he's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love his acting and personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after seeing him in person I love him even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think his acting is GREAT but there are also other actors that I think are good too. Num is the reason why I started watching Thai lakorns and I seen almost all of his lakorns except the really old ones where I can't find it. I liked Bansaithong except the part where he went back to work and his sis try to set Joy up cause I like to see the parts where he is home. I love Num and Joy b/c they have great chemistry but I also like him with other actresses.

I can't stop loving him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
YES I AGREE!! A LOT OF HMONG PEEPS ARE CRAZY OVER HIM..
TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM TO..BUT NOT TO THE POINT WHERE
I TRY TO GRAB HIM AND KISS HIM LIKE SOME PEEPS DID WHEN HE CAME TO FRESNO..
I RESPECT HIM AS A PERSON AND A CELEBRITY..
EVERYONE LOVE NUM!!!!!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
yea i remember num from way back when i was 4 or 5...the first movie i saw with him in it that made me feel in love with him was Mamia...kob and num was really good in that one and that's what got me hooked on thai dramas....although his movies now aren't that great anymore he is still a very good atcor and i still like him...one of the bests that you'll never forget about...