~ alot of hmong people are crazy 4 num ~

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ever since banxaithong....i think and know alot of hmong people or ladies are so crazie over num and the lakorn banxaithong....LoL.... :p

kalaya

sarNie Egg
well, they can be crazie all they want...but wat good does it do them? it's nothing... i don't care, at least i'm not crazie...

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
my aunt went to one of num'z concert...and she told meeh that these old ladyz were trying to pull num out of the stage and stuff....she took a pix with num...wish i can share but dont have a scanner tho...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I know alot of old ladies are crazy over num after bansaitong. i don't know why. i don't like num's acting, i don't like his singing either. i mean, ok, i don't not like them, but i don't think they're as good as otehr actor's. i like the old bansaitong with sarunyu so much more than num's. i think he's really hot though, but not my favorite. i have always love mos and would love to see him.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
well, personally, i don't like Num at all....i think his acting is just not that good. even his singing is bad.

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
I'll have to admit it that I am a really big fan of his.
I started to watch a lot of thai movies and listen to a lot of music after watching Banxaithong...He looks really old in that movie though.
I think his acting is okay and his singing, eh, not as good as his acting.
I think some of his best movies are the funny movies and Koo Gum.
I think he and that other guy that is always in some of his movies are really great together.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I used to love Num until BanXaiThong..ughhh..i so dislike that lakorn, especially the Hmong dubbed ones....but I love Mamia with Kob...I love Num and Kob in there...my poor Sukahseng and Mamia......

Unfortunately I'm no long in love with Num....now i just want the handsome Chakrit...lol...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Num is cute, that's all basically :D Yeah, his singing really sucks but it's bearable. And his acting is ok too. He's so scrawny! ^^ I did fall in love with him after I saw him in concert, but before that I didn't really like him. I didn't really like Banxaitong either...no offense of anything to Joy fans but I think she can be really annoying..if they had another na'ek maybe i would've liked it more.

mokka

sarNie Adult
i don't really like banxaitong... but i like NUM. He is cute to me.. and I guess i just like him.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chai Tea Vang said:
I'll have to admit it that I am a really big fan of his.
I started to watch a lot of thai movies and listen to a lot of music after watching Banxaithong...He looks really old in that movie though.
I think his acting is okay and his singing, eh, not as good as his acting.
I think some of his best movies are the funny movies and Koo Gum.
I think he and that other guy that is always in some of his movies are really great together.
[post="31282"][/post]​
Do you mean Num Ghaichai, he's mostly with Num in his lakorns. They're like best friends. Personally I like Num Ghaichai more than Num Sornram, since Num G. had played so many diversed roles. I don't favor any pra'ek though.

Kelly

i know alot of peeps are but not me....i somehow dislike him ehhe!

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
Do you mean Num Ghaichai, he's mostly with Num in his lakorns. They're like best friends. Personally I like Num Ghaichai more than Num Sornram, since Num G. had played so many diversed roles. I don't favor any pra'ek though.
[post="31544"][/post]​
Is Num Ghaichai the one that played the japanese doctor in Koo Gum 1 with Num Sornram. I think he is really good and is hilarious....

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol....you dunno who Num is?? well i dont have any pics of him at this time but maybe someone can post a pic of him??

cecilia

Staff member
old hmong women are super crazy about num..i one of them..but i dont' think i'm old..lol..for now..lol...

but i'm sure..younger kid gonna say this about us when we're in our mid 30 and younger kid began to like them..not that they're not old along with us..but yeah..just like us making fun of the older generation..

but talking about crazy..older hmong women are totally all over Num..lol..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I think he is cute and all but my cousin is such a fan of his she is crasy over Num every lakorn that he makes she has already saw them and i've only saw like half of them :p lol I like Num but not crazy

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chai Tea Vang said:
Is Num Ghaichai the one that played the japanese doctor in Koo Gum 1 with Num Sornram. I think he is really good and is hilarious....
[post="31656"][/post]​
Yup. He played the doctor in Koo Kum.