Always in My Heart || Aum & Aff [CHAPTER 8 UPDATED!!!]

Iya

sarNie Adult

Staring:
Aff Taksaorn as Soriya Taksaorn
Aum AtiChart as Harit Rangsiman
His family is blood related to royalty, deeply respected with strong power and influence

Kwan Usamanee as Thawan Rangsiman
Harit's younger sister, Soriya's best friend
Peung Kunya Leenuttapong as Bpeeyachat Pitchaya
a long time friend of Soriya and Thawan
Pinky Savika as Bua Pisanu
Soriya's family lawyer daughter, a very sweet girl who was Soriya's childhood friend
Wier Sukollawat Chat WongsoAnn
Harit's best friend, also from a very noble family
Aof Chanapol as Min Rangsiman
Harit's younger brother
Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak as Monthai Mahatada
From a middle class family, but is educated and successful, has strong affection toward Soriya

Foreword:
Time peroid: (I don't know exactly when it is, but it's around the time when only the rich can really afford cars and telephones. Maybe the 1900s, when the Western culture is influencing Thai. If anyone watched that peroid lakorn staring Ken T. and Janie, then you should know what I'm talking about.)

Soriya is the only daughter of Chai Taksoarn, one of the wealthiest man in Thailand. She also happened to be heir of his inheritance after his death. Furious and angry that she and her son only got about one third of the inheritance, Soriya's stepmother and stepbrother drove her out along with her mother. In order to live peacefully and avoid the hatred, her mother raised her up in the countryside, living with Soriya's nanny.

When Soriya turned 14 years old, her mother died, leaving her to the care of her nanny. Unfortunately, on that same year, Soriya's stepbrother came and tried to murder her, wanting to get rid of all the Taksoarn's blood in order for the inheritance to be rightfully theirs. Luckily, Soriya and her nanny escaped and they went to see the family lawyer, Attorney Pong Pisanu, who also happened to be a very good friend of Soriya's mother. Together, the nanny and Pong decided to send Soriya study abroad in hopes of keeping her from harms way.

10 years later, Soriya returns to Thailand, now a beautiful and educated woman. Upon returning, Soriya was reunited with many of her old friends, including Thawan Rangsiman, the daughter of a very respected and well-known family in Thailand. Although Soriya was happy to be able to see her again, it also mean that she would have to face Harit Rangsiman, the man who would cross at the very sight of her.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Chapter One:

“Soriya. Soriya!” A young woman frantically waved at her friend the moment she spotted her friend walking down the departure lane. “Soriya!” As she waved and called out for her friend, she ignored the stares and whispers coming from around her as it’s not proper for a young lady to be yelling so loud and not staying still. She smiled as soon as she noticed that her friend saw her and excused herself as she pushed her way through the crowded waiting area in the airport.

“Thawan!” her friend called out as she pushed her luggage’s through down the lane. She waved with her free hand.

Thawan rushed to her friend and threw herself into her arms without a notice, forcing her friend to struggle for their balance. The both of them laughed and greeted each other excitedly. “Soriya. I missed you so much,” Thawan exclaimed. “I thought you would never return. But when Aunt Manie told me that you’re coming back, I didn’t believe her until she told me you’re returning today. I missed you. Miss you, miss you sooo much!” She hugged her friend tighter and tighter, not caring if her best friend is out of breath.

“Thawan. Thawan, I can’t breathe,” Soriya tried to calm her friend. “Okay. Okay, I’m back. I’m back and I’m here to stay. But please don’t hug me so tight.”

Finally realizing it, Thawan released her friend and smiled. “Do you know that I really missed you. I totally thought you’re not coming back to us,” she said in a melancholy tone.

Soriya smiled at her best friend and pulled her in for another hug. “I’m sorry. But you don’t have to be sad anymore. I’m back to stay.”

About two hours later, the two girls are sitting across from each other, eating Thai cuisines from one of the finest restaurant in Bangkok. “This is great,” Soriya announce as she placed her fork onto the plate. “I haven’t had Thai food in so long.”

“There’s no Thai food from there?” Thawan asked, wiping her mouth with the napkin. “I though you lived in the Thai-populated area.”

Soriya nodded. “Yes, but the food is not authentic. Besides, I was always busy at school. I didn’t have time to go out and eat. The only thing I ever had was noodle for the vendor down the street. And that’s only if I return early enough before it closes.”

Thawan stared at her friend sadly. “It must be hard for you out there.”

Smiling, Soriya regarded her friend with humor. “Hey, who do you think I am? Do you think I’m the type to give up on something as small as that?”

“You’re right. Soriya Taksaorn is the type that can endure anything,” Thawan announce proudly. “If she can tame a strong bull in the country, then living thousands of miles from home isn’t something she cannot endure.”

“Hey!” Soriya playfully hit her friend. “What strong bull in the country? I never did that.”

Thawan laughed. “Not yet. But you will when I buy one for you,” she teased as she dodged her friend’s hit. For the next few minutes, the two snickered and play with each other until other people around started to stare.

Readjusting their composure, Thawan decided to change the subject. “So, this weekend, the whole group is planning to spend a three days at the beach. Do you want to come? If you go, you get to reunite with all our friends.”

Visit her beach and be reunited with all her friends? Soriya smiled at the thought. It’s been ten years since everyone had been together. The only last time she saw anyone of them was three years ago, when Thawan, Chat, and Bpeeyachat came to England. “Really? Who’s going?”

Thawan lit up. “The whole group! Like Chat, Bpeeyachat, Min, and me. Oh! And my older brother is coming too!”

“Khun Harit is coming too?” Soriya asked.

Thawan nodded excitedly. “Yes. He didn’t want to come at first, saying that he’s working, but Min and I begged and begged. He finally gave up. You can’t believe how hard it is to get him to come. My brother is always busy working. He never goes out and has fun. I though this would be great for him since his birthday is coming up.”

As Thawan chatted away about her brother, So’s mind wandered around past memories she had from before she left Thailand. Harit Rangsiman. Khun Harit. Harit. She
never though she would hear this name again. But why is she kidding herself. Thawan and Min are her closest friends. If she knew them, then his name will be played in the story.

“So.”

Soriya looked out the window at the people walking toward the restaurant. She was hoping to avoid hearing his name, at least for a couple of days. But she was kidding herself when she had hoped with all her heart. She knew that she can never avoid it. Her heart ached at the thought.

“Soriya!”

Looking back at her friend, So stared at her blankly. “You call me, Thawan?”

Giving her a questioning look, Thawan nodded. “Yes. What’s wrong? You look as if you didn’t hear what I was saying.”

Smiling, So shook her head. “Sorry. I was listening. You were talking about Khun Harit and Khun Min’s work. Right?”

Thawan sighed. “Yes, but it look as if you’re spacing off. Well then, are you in?”

“In what?”

Shaking her head at her friend, Thawan repeated, “Are you going with us to the beach this weekend?” she asked. “Go with us. Then it’ll be just like old times.”

Soriya would love that. She had hoped for that. Unfortunately… “Thawan, I’m sorry. I cannot go this weekend.”

The smile was instantly wiped off Thawan’s lips. “What?”

Soriya gave a sigh. “Its just that I already planned to go visit Nanny Manie in the country. She had been very happy that I’m coming home and wants to see me.”

Thawan sighed. “You can’t really go with us?” she asked disappointedly.

Soriya nodded. “I’m sorry,” she said and reached across the table to pat her best friend’s hand. “How about this, maybe in a few weeks, we’ll plan something out. Okay?”

Having no choice, Thawan reluctantly agreed. The two friends then continued their eating and then left the restaurant.

Back at the hotel, Soriya sat down on her bed as she though of her conversation with Thawan. She bit her lips at the thoughts of having to lie to her best friend. “I’m sorry, Thawan. But I really cannot see your brother. I really cannot.”

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY you finally updated.....soriya has come back, awwww she doesn't want to see harit yet..i wonder what happened between them...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes! finally the first chapter! Lolz. Grrr...Soriya should of have agreed to go to the beach with Thawan! Wonder why she don't want to see Harit. Sounds like she likes the guy...but there has to be more to that?​

Iya

sarNie Adult
do you guys wants some spoilers for the chapter or some background of the characters? i don't usually do so, but i think it would be more interesting. LOL

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ great! then I'll take that suggestion. ^_^

well, here's the first one.

Character's Footnote:

1. Soriya had always been in love with Harit ever since she first saw him.
2. But at the time, he rebuff her and find it very annoying. He also doesn't like her at the time and always saying rude things to her.
3. Thawan, Min, Bpeeyachat, and Bua (pinky) alreay about it.

No spoilers for this one...sorry. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp...well when harit sees her now heehee..he will be kicking himself for liking back then..

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ haha, they always react that way. the girl they always dislike turns out to be the prettiest girl in their eyes. Happens in so many dramas that i cannot name it all. the most memorable one however, is the one with Ken and Janie in that period drama. LOL. if anyone here remenmbers. what is the name of that drama in thai? anyone know?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^Hahaha that's so true about the disliking the girls at first cus they're like ugly, geeky, etc but then at the end...Oh la la. Lmao! And I believe the period lakorn with Ken&Janie is Neung Nai Suang! Love that lakorn​

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
please update soon!!!!

i want to know how harit will react when he sees soriya again, i feel bad for her cause she's liked him since she first saw him, and then its awkward because he is her bff's brother

Iya

sarNie Adult
Hey everyone. I'm back! and with some spoilers for the next two chapters. It should be posted up a few days after this post as I am editing the chapter.

The Spoilers (YAY!! Finally, I get to do some of these babies. :D ):

1. Soriya found herself in charge of setting up Harit a surprise birthday party. (HaHa, her first week back and she is in charge of his party. LOL.)
2. Soriya reunites with *cough cough* and had a heated arguement...about what? You just have to find out. ;)
3. So is put on the spot...will she admit that she still loves him?

All will reveal itself in the next chapter.

PS. Footnotes EXTRA:

1. So has a secret about Harit that she will never admit to anyone.

That's all for now. :D Bye!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Well, here it is. the long awaited Chapter 2.

ENJOY! ^_^

Chapter Two:

“Miss, are you going to buy those flower?” a girl asked.
Soriya looked at her and nodded, handing her the flowers. “Do you have any pink lilies? I want a dozen to go with these roses.”
The girl nodded and led her to a stand filled with colorful lilies. As Soriya applied herself into picking them, her thoughts turned to her father. He had always loves pink lilies. When she was younger, she can always find him in a small garden in their yard, taking care of his precious lilies. He also likes to compare her to them too. She smiled at the thought.
“Soriya!” Looking up from the flowers, she saw a short but lean woman coming toward her. “Is this really Soriya? Yes, it is you. I knew it must be you.”
Soriya smiled and bowed her as she recognized the woman. Memories swept through her minds as the woman approached. Once, Ploy Rangsiman was considered the most beautiful lady in Bangkok. That statement still hold true as she stood in front of her. “Auntie, how are you?”
Smiling, the elder woman stared at the bags in Soriya’s hand. “I am as healthy and happy as I’ll always be. Are you out buying things too?”
“Yes, auntie. Um, where are you heading?”
“I’m out shopping too. Having been in the house too much can be very boring. Besides, I need to buy some necessities. How about you? When Thawan told me that you’re back to stay, my husband and I’ve been wondering if you’re coming to see us. Oh, taking about Thawan, she told me that you are visiting your nanny in the country. Why are you still here?”
Having caught in her own lie, Soriya found herself trying to think of an excuse.
“Thawan was disappointed when she told me you weren’t going. Did you change your plans?”
Soriya nodded. “Yes, auntie. At first, I planned to go but then changed my mind. I want to see Bangkok before I go. It’s been so long since I left.”
The elder woman nodded, contented with the answer. “Ah! Soriya, why don’t you come to the estate today? My husband would be very happy to see you, having already known you’re back. Why don’t you come?”
Smiling, Soriya agreed.

Later that afternoon, Soriya found herself sitting in the ever familiar lobby room of the Rangisman’s estate. As a child, she had come here so often that everyone treats her as a family, including the estates maids and employees. But after having left for ten years, she wonders if they still remember her.
As Ploy left to go fetch her husband, Soriya was left in the company of the housekeeper and some of her maids. “Auntie Jen, what are you doing?”
The elder smiled and looked up from her project. “We are making token for Master Harit’s party, miss.”
“Party?” she asked.
“Oh, it’s his birthday this weekend and we’re giving him a birthday party. That’s why Miss Kwan and her friends took him on the trip, Miss.”
Soriya smiled. “Please don’t tell me that Khun Harit don’t know about this.”
“But he doesn’t, Miss,” one of the maids answered. “That’s why it took Miss Kwan so many efforts to ask him to go on the outing with her friends without making him suspicious.”
“Master Harit was very stubborn and refused to leave. He said that he had an important client and he doesn’t want to leave his work,” the housekeeper told her. “Luckily, Miss Kwan and master Min reasoned that he had been working too much and hadn’t spent any time with them. They figured making him feel guilty will work. And it worked!” She smiled as she added. “My poor master Harit.”
Soriya hid another smile. After all, everyone knows that the housekeeper loves her eldest charge. A moment after, Mrs. Rangsiman and her husband entered. Tye Rangsiman was just as she had remembered, tall, well-mannered, and handsome. Despite his age, there was no hint of his ageing saved for a few strands of gray hairs along his hairline.
Tye greeted her with a fatherly hug and welcomed her back to the country. For the rest of the afternoon, the three of them shared tales and catch up with one another. So felt as if she had traveled back in time and returned to the period where her most favorite place was the Rangsiman’s Estate. It was more like a home to her than anywhere else in the world after the death of her father. It was the hangout where her best friends live, the place where she could be herself, the home of a once beloved.
“So, are you doing anything the next few days?” Ploy asked, brining Soriya back from her memories.
She shook her head. “No. I’m not busy. Is there anything you need, Auntie?”
The elder woman smiled and looked at her husband, as if for approval. He smiled and nodded. Ploy returned her attention to So once more. “It’s like this So. I really don’t want to implore on you, but as you see, the birthday would only be in a couple of days and we’re not anywhere near completion yet. As you know, Thawan and Min wasn’t able to convince Harit to leave early enough in time to get the preparations done. And now we’re in a huge rush.”
Grinning, Tye winked at So as he took his wife hand into his. “What your aunt is trying to say, So, is that she was wondering if you can help her?”
“Tye,” his wife scolded. “Have you no manner? Interrupting me like this. Really, So, I apologize.” Soriya smiled.
Tye rolled his eyes playfully. “I was helping you, honey. Knowing you, you will talk for hours before getting to the point.” That comment received a smack to the arm. So bit her bottom lips to keep from laughing.
In the next couples of hours, Ploy took So on a tour around the estate, showing her where the event will take place. Tye had excused himself earlier and retired to his office after their conversation, but not before he gave So another warm affectionate hug and another welcome home. It had been years since her father died, and being held in a warm embrace was starting. She had missed the affection behind it so much; it almost brought tears to her eyes.
Ploy brought her into the kitchen and introduced her to the maids. There were many familiar faces, although few were new. After many embraces, greetings, and welcomes, they proceeded into showing her their menus for the party. They were satisfactory, though it could have been better if some things were altered. However, she couldn’t bring herself to tell them. The evidence of their hard work was in their eyes, and she couldn’t bring herself to disappoint them.
As if seeing her dilemma, Ploy stepped in. Placing her hand on her shoulder, she said, “Don’t worry dear, there would be no hard feelings. After all, we have so little time. You know, I was so happy when I spotted you at the florist. I was hoping you can help me out here. I know you will not disappoint me since you got a degree in event coordination. Give me all you got, okay?”
Everyone in the kitchen nodded and all said something to encourage her, causing her to feel giddy inside. Since returning home, this is the one of the few moments she felt welcomed home since returning.

Two Days Later

Some of the guests arrived long before the hour written in the invitations. It doesn’t take So a second to guess that it would be Tye’s long life friend, Son WongsoAnn and his family. Son was not only Tye’s personal lawyer who takes care of the family affairs, but he is also one of the most respected in Bangkok, almost a legend. Whenever any member of the Hi-so becomes involve in legal trouble, Son was the first one they look up. And if he is still the same as when So remembered him, he would turn down those who need him to help him keep their dirty money.
As Tye and Ploy greeted him, So noticed that Mrs. WongsoAnn, Son’s mother, came too. It seemed that she had made an exception to tonight’s party. It had been known that she stop attending social events after the auto accident that had taken the life of her daughter-in-law and her ability to walk thirteen years ago.
So had met Mrs. WongsoAnn only once, ten years ago, when she was invited to spend time with the Rangsiman at the WongsoAnn’s house. Because she was still recovering from her trauma, Mrs. WongsoAnn had not spoken to So, so they weren’t able to communicate. So had volunteered to help take care of her at the time, but her nanny sent her off before she had even started.
Spotting So, Ploy gestured for her to join them. So obliged. Ploy pulled her besides them the moment she came near. “Son, you remember Soriya right? She the little one who tagged along the children all the time.”
“Little So? The one who always asked so many questions?” he teased, his eyes smiling. “How can I forget? The little bugger annoyed me so much; I’ll never forget her in my lifetime.”
Soriya laughed and curtsied. “How are you, Uncle Son?”
He laughed. “I’m great, little one!” he cried, pulling her into his arms. He hugged her warmly before letting her go. “Look who have grown! The last time I saw you, you were only up to my shoulder.” He frowned and looked at up and down. “Nope, I lied. You haven’t grown. You’re still up to my shoulder.” Everyone laughed.
Soriya faced Mrs. WongsoAnn. She curtsied. “How are you, Grandma?”
The elder lady looked at her, her face expressionless. So was becoming more and more nervous as the woman continued to be silent. Just as So felt as if she is on the spot, the woman spoke. “Don’t look as if you’re a little flower being inspect for quality, child. I’m not an ogre.” She shook her head and continued. “Come here child, I want to have a closer look.” Quickly, Soriya walked around Ploy and Son to crouch in front of the elder in the wheelchair. “You are a well-mannered child. I like that about you. Why so quiet? You used to talk quiet a lot when you were a child.”
Soriya stared at her in frozen amazement. “You remember me?”
The elder laughed. “Of course I remember, child. I was only physically ill, and that doesn’t mean that I was mentally as well. I know everything that goes on around me.:
“I wasn’t—“
She held up her hand. “No need to explain. I know what all of you had thought at the time. I will not deem you responsible for what you don’t know.”
So smiled and took the elder’s hands. “Thank you, Grandma, for remembering me.”
The elder woman face softened. “I will always remember you child. You were the only one to volunteer your time to take care of me, when none of my grandchild did.”
“Still, I wasn’t able to take care of you,” So replied.
“Never mind that, child. It’s the thoughts that count. However, I wouldn’t mind a few visits from you after today. I want to hear about the country you went off to. It’s been a while since I’ve been to England. I want to hear about it.”
A couple of hours later, So found herself in the kitchen, helping the kitchen maids setting up trays after trays of refreshments. Almost all of the guests had arrived and there is so much to do in the kitchen. Before she knew it, it was already late into the evening.
Meanwhile, Harit had arrived at the party.

Thawan went from tables to table, greeting her friends and families. So far the night had gone as she planned. Harit was surprised, although she is suspecting that he was pretending. She knew he had been suspecting something. At least he hadn’t suspected this. She guessed she cannot blame him. After all, they always do something every year. Blast it. She should have thought about that. If she had pretended that the family would do something else for his birthday, then he wouldn’t suspect.
She pressed her lips together. Tonight is going great. If only she can find Soriya. She had been surprised when her mother pulled her aside to ask her if she can find Soriya.
“She had been helping us for the last few days,” she told her. “I’ve told her to leave the rest to the maids and join party, but she hasn’t even showed up. Thawan, I want to go find her, but I can’t excuse myself guests. Do you mind finding her for me?”
Oh, she’ll find her alright, she thought. Thawan walked into the kitchen and frowned. Her friend was standing by the counter, slicing apples for the refreshment tray. “Oi, Soriya!”
Startled, So turned around to find Thawan frowning at her. “Thawan! You startled me. When did you come in? I mean—when did you return?”
Thawan rolled her eyes. “I was here long enough to know that you have been in here all day, when you should be out there, enjoying the party.”
Soriya shrug. “I am helping your mother. Why are you so upset?” Placing the apple on the counter, she crossed the room to Thawan. “Were you back long? Is it time already? Gosh, it was so busy, I didn’t get to look at the time.”
Crossing her arms, Thawan glance at her up and down. “Why are you dressed like this? You should be in a dress.”
“In a dress?” Soriya chuckled. “If I wear that, do you think I would be able to work?” Smiling, So took her friend’s hand. “Okay, thank you for coming to find me. I’ll be fine. Just do back to the party.”
Thawan refused to budge as So tried to nudge her toward the courtyard. “What about you? I’m not going to let you stay here for the rest of the party.”
“I said I’ll be fine,” So insisted.
“No, you’re not,” Thawan returned. She grabbed her friend arm and pulled her toward the house. “I will not let you be overlook in that kitchen. You need to be out there with us. Now stop resisting and come with me. You need to get into a dress.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. I will update chapter 3 by the end of this week. Thank you for reading. ^_^ COMMENT PLEASE, I want to know how I am doing. :)
P.S. Please excuse any of my mistakes. if there is anything you don't understand, just leave a comment.​