Always wait for Kenberley

Step

Mrs James Ma
THANK YOU MONKEYKIMMY FOR THIS :dance3:  :dance3: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Kim and Ken will become great pair :yes: Please give them a lakorn plleeeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeee  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Looking at all these pics, I just cant hold my excitement. Ken's cupid series will be too late so I think he can take another lakorn? Kim is free please lakorn gods give them a lakorn together

Step

Mrs James Ma
I knew it was from Raeng Pratahana from Kim's outfit. Is there any way we can get Ken and Kim paired? Like requesting a producer or director? I wonder why nobody has thought of pairing them yet.
monkeykimmy said:
they really took the picture. Ken and Noi visited the set when they are filming Raeng Prathana.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is just beautiful. I can feel it. You're making me crazy for Ken and Kim now lol Thanks for all the MV and pics
monkeykimmy said:
I love this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLF7YFp31g&list=PL5TaqH_titkAnQMszYL1MVUAPErnVkeeD&index=5

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
This is just beautiful. I can feel it. You're making me crazy for Ken and Kim now lol Thanks for all the MV and pics
I rewatch it while I'm finding them and I'm crazy in it again My Kenberley :spin: Amazing!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE THANK YOUUUU MONKEYKIMMY :thanks: :thanks: but now i have tow  difficult dream to come true ananberley reunite and Kenberley pairing it will be hard to update this thread Kenberley don't across each other often i hope i will see more fanart and fanmv made of them if this pair come true it will a huuuuuuuugggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happiness and i will let the crazy me free haha awwwwwwwwww just look at their hug in tiger i really really hoppiiiinng soo strongly that some producer sleep at night and someone whisper in his ear pair kenberley :lolyup: yeah i'm that desperate :cry:

staring at each other :spin: :spin: 

maybe anne can make our dream come true one day who knows