America's Next Top Model

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's premieres today so i wonder have you girls watch this one? it's really enjoyable show. i had seen all seasons probably 4 already...so today is the 5th i think... i watch it now. :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
it's on at 8.

i've seen all four cycles, but not every episode. I liked the first two winners, not the third, and the fourth one was okay...

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think Nicole got the boot, or was it Ashley..?

Coryn looks really masculine :mellow:
I like Jayla and Kyle, Sarah's okay too.

kels

ha-she annoyed me from the beginning. I knew she would be the first to go.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i don't know why the mr jay, miss jay, and tyra thinks that she looks like a cross between charlize and sharon stone, i personally don't see it. but you know who reminds me of charlie? kim. do you guys see it, or is it just me?

kels

I do! I think cuz her cheek is kinda round like Charlize, and her lips and smile. If you picture with longer blond hair, Kim can pass as charlize's younger sister. hehe, well I'm off to bed. so tired.

kyoko

sarNie Egg
OH SHITZ Kim looks just like my cousin the only differance is she's white and my cousin is thai same looks, hair cut WOW her white twin

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah ashley got booted. man i actually thought sarah will get booted but i guess i'm wrong. <_<

ohh coryn's eyebrows bugged a hell out of me! seriously. i was like she needs a tweezing or wax. even tyra said that they bugged her. LOL :lol:

kim, man too tomboy but i'm pretty sure she will get improve by each days. since she's almost similiar to aridanne ..i hope it's right spelling. hehe. :)

nicole, i dislike her..she was like always crying over about everything. gosh. ;)

i'm not sure who'll be my favorite.. since it's only 2 episodes... i usually pick one of them only if it's down to 5 left. :p

vina_lek

It's only been 2 eppies, but I absolutely adore Sarah and Coryn. Oh, I like Bre too. She seems cool. I didn't really get to see a lot of the other girls yet. So my fav. girls are subject to change! :lol:

kels

I can't pick one and say she is my favorite because it seems each week the producers will try to create conflicts and we'll probably see more of their real side emerged. I guess I'll say that I like sarah so far cuz she seems nice and sweet. Dunno if that'll change though in the upcoming episodes. BTW-did anyone see Naima and her sister. Was it her twin cuz they look SO much alike!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
kels said:
I can't pick one and say she is my favorite because it seems each week the producers will try to create conflicts and we'll probably see more of their real side emerged. I guess I'll say that I like sarah so far cuz she seems nice and sweet. Dunno if that'll change though in the upcoming episodes. BTW-did anyone see Naima and her sister. Was it her twin cuz they look SO much alike!
[post="15287"][/post]​
yeah i know! i wonder same thing.. :unsure:

juicee

sarNie Elites
it was a two hour permier, so the first part will air again on sunday and the second part will air on tuesday...

K

KawaiiTennyo

juicee said:
it was a two hour permier, so the first part will air again on sunday and the second part will air on tuesday...
[post="15475"][/post]​
do you know the time?