An Opposite Attraction (Ch. 1 UP)

Katerine

Butterfly123
An Opposite Attraction
Boy Pakorn, Ken Phupoom, Margie Rasee & Toey
[POSTER COMING SOON]

What will happen when the genius meets the Player who everyone thinks stupid and can only play Football?

The hopeless romantic and girl meets the business man who thinks love is for idiots?

first chapter coming up later tonight/tomorrow morning (my time)

____

A/N i know i got a couple of FF need finishing but Storm awkening i'm in the process of rewriting it into like a series think so that will probs be completed and reposted in a couple of weeks.
part of tis fan fictioninspired by Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, i recommend people read her, she's another great romance author i love!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WOAH. Another one already? I AM EXCITED. :dance3:
Maybe because it's gonna be about Bargie and Koey.
I can't wait to read this Katerine...along with your other fanfic. :)
Also, make this fanfic as romantic, hardcore, or whatever you like. ahaa :lolyup: If you know what i mean. lol jk jk jk

Katerine

Butterfly123
WOAH. Another one already? I AM EXCITED. :dance3:
Maybe because it's gonna be about Bargie and Koey.
I can't wait to read this Katerine...along with your other fanfic. :)
Also, make this fanfic as romantic, hardcore, or whatever you like. ahaa :lolyup: If you know what i mean. lol jk jk jk
i can't have it any other way Bargie together and Koey together :p

Another Koey fanfic, I am in.
hehe

Awesome plot...Cool, I love romance books! I'll check out her books!
Update me ^_^
yeah she good i mean Nobody's Baby But Mine is like 18-19 year old? but its well worth the reread!

i'll post the 1st chap up in about an hour/ hour and half

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter One

“I should get the job, I mean theologically. . .”

Margie looked up from the book she was reading to see her best friend/roommate/Thailand female answer to Dr Grigory Perelman, who had
started talking about something or another, which Margie wasn’t a shamed to admit she wasn’t listening; her brain wasn’t awake at . . . she
looked at the timer on their cooker to see the time and it read 7.30 am. Well she most certainly wasn’t awake at 7.30 am?!
Especially for theory’s and static’s her best friend/roommate/Thailand female answer to Dr Grigory Perelman would go on about first thing!

Then it suddenly hit Margie that it was Toey’s job interview today.

“Shit.” She muttered under her breath.

“Did you just cuss?”

Margie glared at her friend and snapped, “No I did not!”

Toey took a sip of her coffee, looking right into Margie’s eye and nodded, “Uhuh, I think you did.”

“I did not!” she snapped back again, taking a deep breath she got back on course again, “So you excited about the interview?”

Toey narrowed her eyes at her, aware of the fact she was changing the subject, but she dropped the subject and just shrugged, “Why should I
be nervous? I’m over qualified for the job. I m-”

Margie rubbed her temples so ease the headache she felt coming on, she swallowed a groan she thought would escape and stared at her friend,
“Toey, you need this job remember?! Your father will not pay for you to study your theories? Unless you got a normal job, that’s why you’re
applying for the job.”

Toey glared across to her so called best friend/roommate Margie Balenciaga, who had just patronized her! Treating her like a five year old
instead of a 23 year old woman, who had a doctor’s degree by the age of 18!

“I’m just going to pretend that patronizing comment didn’t come out your mouth!” she snapped.

Margie opened her mouth to say something but she got up from her seat grabbed her notepad and walked out of the kitchen, but stopped
suddenly and turned to face Margie.

“You owe the cuss jar 2000 baht, for someone who reads a lot of romance books, you cuss an awful lot.”

When she reached the stairs, she heard Margie shout from the kitchen, “I do not cuss!”

Toey giggled at her friend, but quickly sobered as she remembered her friend’s word.

She knew Margie was right, she need this job, she could get a job in a lab or university if she wanted but no one in Bangkok would hire her!
They were all sexist pigs, her father was refusing to pay for theories that didn’t satisfy Toey anymore, she used to love discovering how
things worked but at the moment nothing fascinated her and lately she hadn’t even scribbled statics into her notebook.

She didn’t understand what was wrong with but maybe this job would help.

How hard could it be to be a receptionist?

She looked out the window of her bedroom, not realising she walked into her room and asked herself, “It can’t be that hard right?”

A/N just a lil intro to the ladies :p.
Sorry short chapter i need sleep if there are any mistakes sorry, chapter 2 will be longer promise ^_^

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I like it, the ladies are cool.
I'll be waiting for this and the other one of yours.
Bargie and Koey!!! :party:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Girl. Please continue. I need my daily dose of Bargie + Koey. :coverlaf:
I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up na! :thumbsup: