Anan's Artwork & Crafts

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan's Naturally Homemade Air Freshener

Basic ingredients:

- Crepe paper
- Alcohol (Gin or Vodka)
- Essential oil (Lavender or other, up to you...)
- Wire
- little bottle in glass

First: Make the rose with crepe paper (if u don't know how, u can google for it), use wire to keep things together....

Next, add alcohol in little bottle (e.g.: little unused lotion bottle) preferably in glass, and then add few drops of essential oil, mix together....

Finally, add your little flower made from crepe paper,,, this will absorb slowly the alcohol and refresh naturally your room with the perfume of your essential oil.... :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
chouette désodorisant mais je ne pourrais pas le faire, je ne bois pas et n'ai donc pas d'alcool à la maison sauf celui à 70° pour soigner les petits bobos.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeek.. maybe i should learn to make this too.. ahaha.. it looks so pretty.. and it's useful too!! XD

anan

sarNie Adult
that's beautiful and a great use of materials around the house ^^
Little experiment with our daily materials can be fun & useful sometimes yup :)

chouette désodorisant mais je ne pourrais pas le faire, je ne bois pas et n'ai donc pas d'alcool à la maison sauf celui à 70° pour soigner les petits bobos.
L'alcool à 70° marche tout aussi (mais mieux vaut garder pour les petits bobo en effet), mais + le degrée d'alcool est élevé, + ça s'évapore vite ;)
L'idéal c'est d'avoir 1 alcool autour de 40° et qui ne sent pas trop fort, le Gin est autour de 37.5 °.

eeek.. maybe i should learn to make this too.. ahaha.. it looks so pretty.. and it's useful too!! XD
Feel free to try :) and plus it's always better than "chemical" air freshener http://en.wikipedia....i/Air_freshener that can be toxic for your health.... <_<

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i envy ur creative crafting talent. hope i can learn some day. beautiful piece of art.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So creative. All these arts and crafts reminds me of elementary school--I could still remember the smell of cheap glue, construction paper and unused Popsicle sticks. ^_^

anan

sarNie Adult
Anan's GPS Book:

Unless you have already a free GPS (or Google Map) embedded to your cell-phone, I decided to make a small little gadget to re-use my OLD GPS (when not used in the car) during my urban city exploration :p

All you need:
- an old book that you finished read & don't use anymore...
- a GPS
- cutter
- pencil
- ruler
- 1 to 2h of your time.

- Cut the papers to make a small place for the GPS

- Pasted a map of the underground, pretty useful ^_^

Now ready to explore more places ;) Hehe

anan

sarNie Adult
that's cute. and i bet this would be a lot safer than carry it around out in the open :)
you are absolutely right !!!! ^_^
I tried it yesterday, and it works fine...

I opened the book from time to time while walking to find the direction...
Ppl. around must have thought I was crazy. lol.

anan

sarNie Adult
Stamp Bookmark:

If you collect stamps or do have used stamps, here is another way to re-use them: Turn them into your page bookmark ;)

All you need:
- Stamps
- glue
- cardboard or thick paper.
- cutter

The bookmark tested with: A Million Fireflies, by Mali Phonpadith, a beautiful book that i just finished reading a few weeks ago...

anan

sarNie Adult
Old Clock Battery Trick:

A friend gave me this old & pretty heavy clock, but unfortunately I don't have the right size battery for that. :(

So, I cut a piece of my pencil, wrap it with my chocolate foil paper to fill the space and also used it as a conductor with my little watch battery (1.5V)

It WORKS like a charm again, HOURRA !!!! :D