Andrew, Chakrit, Ken, Tik J, Aum A, and Pong N.

Which guy between them seduce you the most with their charm and acting??? ....

• AnDrew G.

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Chakrit Y.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Tik J.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • KeN T.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Pong Nawat

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Aum A.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

kulyia

RUK
i would say Aum or Ken. Because mostly they will go with youngsters Likes. for me wiould pick one of them.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum A as always and glad that he is added in the choice so no hestiation and vote for aum straight and for those who cant vote...

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Well if there was a man who look like Ken or Andrew that can speak English as well as Chakrit, that has Aum's voice, Pong's height...let me stop. Really though it be either Andrew or Ken or Aum. I like to add Mart K. in there too.

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
than what's about Rome P??? this guy is hot also...
I wasn't really into him, but since I have been watching his lakorn with Benz, Fon, Por T., and hearing him speak thai e-san....woo lawd have mercy and he has a nice body to boot. Good choice, I second that!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow... aum ken n andrew are all tied with 12s... dang.. tik n krit skyrocketed..

max

sarNie Elites
Tik J. I have ALWAYS found him attractive no matter what : )

Ken T. and Chakrit Y. are attractive, but I am not crazy about them because there are a few actors in the Thai entertainment that naturally appeal to me. Pong N. is okay, I guess, but I no longer find Aum A. attractive. The more I see him, the less good looking he gets. No offense :/

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is tough.

Pong: He isn’t ugly but he most definitely doesn’t attract me. My favorite lakorn of him as pra ek is Leh Pummareh. I am glad he didn’t get with Pim. (Maybe that was the reason I liked that lakorn a lot) lol

Chakrit: I have to admit I have seen tons of his lakorns, but he hasn’t captivated my heart yet and I don’t think he ever will. So girls he is all yours.

Tik: Dude, I was in love with Tik back in the days. Nowadays he needs serious help with his style. Sure I love how he wants his fan to appreciate his acting instead of his good looks. Well he needs to look decent as well he doesn’t have to groom up, but he needs to be decently dressed and with a clean face.

Andrew: Love the man! Love his works. Love him!

Ken: My obsession since Oum Ruk, though I did enjoy his previous lakorns. Oum Ruk hit me hard. Kind of disappointed that he is now married to Noy but they still make an adorable couple. I can’t wait to see his son in the next 20 years playing a pra ek role if he decides to follow his daddy’s footsteps.

Aum: I have officially had my heart ripped out for him. If he does marry Pinky, I would be heart broken. I am all for Ateam!

I don’t see Rome (Lome) but I love him dearly. He is my most prized possession along with Ken, Aum, Rome, Andrew, and so on!!!

me094

sarNie Egg
they are all sexy... but I just have to go with Chakrit!!! He just has sexiness written all over him... hehehe...

solin

sarNie Adult
I pick Andrew Gregson ! He has a killing smile !
It used to be Tik but since I watched Tang Parn Kammathep two months ago I became all for Angrew lol.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
hehehe my krit is leading but this could change cause they are all hot if I had the choice I would vote for all of them though^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
CHAKRIT ALL THE WAY :D Pong N. is seductive too... these two are definitely my picks...

Tik is alright...Ken is okay...

Not a fan of Aum or Andrew...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
When I see the title"seduce you the most with their charm and acting",my answer, CHAKRIT!!!!!!!!!! LOVE TIK,AUM,KEN!