Andrew, Chakrit, Ken, Tik J, Aum A, and Pong N.

Which guy between them seduce you the most with their charm and acting??? ....

• AnDrew G.

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Chakrit Y.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Tik J.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • KeN T.

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Pong Nawat

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • Aum A.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I like both Chakrit and Ken but Ken totally took my heart in Oum Ruk!! So i can't leave him!! Lol making it sound like I'm married to him!! Although Chakrit does have so much charm!! :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, this is a cruel list. they're all pretty damn sexy. i refuse to choose. i'll take all of them. hahaha

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i refuse to vote in this poll!!! :ph34r: :eek: they are all to hot ans sexy and i can not choose!!

Andrew - prince charming on a white horse!! need i say more

Chakrit - every time i see his lakorn he makes me drool

Ken - i have a hard time breathing just watching his lakorn, not to mention everything about him is sexy!!

Tik J. - so handsome and dreamy

Aum A. - goodness the man is sexy on a stick!! have you seen his body and like all the girls said he ooozzzzzzy this dirty sexy look only he can pull off. the man looks kinky in jeans and tshirt. that alone says a lot!!!

Pong N. - sorry girls but he's just ok for me.

so i am not voting cuz i can't ever make up my mind!! i love them allllllllll :wub: but Pong N. (sorry)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I think all of them have their own charm, but Pong is ultimate sexy for me. He's growing into a fine actor as well and i highly respect it that we get to see this in his recent lakorns. I love how he's so humorous and dorky with his manly physique and his smile is irresistable. :rolleyes: The rest have their own spark too, but when you say "sexy", all i can really think about is Pong.xD

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Out of these guys? No.1 is Ken!
but...Por T. is really pushing to the top of my list! love that guy!
Andrew! omg, he's definitely no.2!
i like the rest too ^^

salz

sarNie Egg
Pong and Tik<33
they both are my first love in lakorn world and will forever be two of my most favorite actors ever<3

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
It's hard to pick, but I will go with Aum Atichart. He got me in JLR, so handsome. I notice this poll did not include new actors such as my new favorite pre'ek Mark Prin Suparat. I hope he will be included in future polls after he proves himself to be the next popular pre'ek for channel 3. He has this sexy appeal that instantly draws you in and the way he talks wow!! need I say more..