Andrew Cronin(new actor)

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone have some pix of him?..i cant seem to find any. only have 1. i saw a recent pic of him w/his new haircut and man, did he looked HOT! now, I cant find the site that I saw it from

he played supporting with Jaja in "Sao Pern Jao Sanae" and starring in "Likit Kamatep" w/Anne & Mart

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think he is cute too. Really handsome....I was wondering who he was. He look mix dont u think.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LOL.... and he's the reason why i managed to finished Sao Pern Jao Sanae, he's a very attractive guy and yes if anyone has any additional info about him... please share some..... :)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i guess he isn't half bad. but why is it that a lot of thai actors and actress always look mix. he look mix too.

Leeway

sarNie Egg
Andrew Cronin in IAMGUY magazine (Februrary 2007). He's Thai-English by the way. ;)

Credit: Magazinedee.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks again leeway. he sure is tryin' to show off his tatoo :lol: but yeh, he doesnt look thai

i like these ones. i'm glad he has a clean cut now and not messing lookin' like these pix lol. although its not bad

silly him

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pixs of andrew.. i was wondering if anyone has anymore info on him? more pics? also if anyone by chance has any pics of him and jaja together? lol