Andrews filming a new lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
from dailynews..thanx to calla for the trans.

Andrews about to film a new lakorn and this time he wont be starring in it. Right now, hes choosing the cast.
As for him starring in a lakorn, maybe next year :(

Gosh i was hoping to see him in a new lakorn this year. I wish he would stick to acting first. But I wonder whos he going to cast for the main pra'nang.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
hrm.. ANDREW seems 'dead' these days... whats up with him? havent heard anything on him for a while..I've been a fan of Andrew since forever! I just love the guy. what a shame..he doesn't have many lakorns out.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
i'd love to see him with ann. he's such a talented actor, one of the very few thai actor i would say that about.

i'd glad he's pursuing directing, but yeah, like everyone else i'd rather see him starring in a project.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'd love to see him with ann. he's such a talented actor, one of the very few thai actor i would say that about.
*sigh* I want to see him with Ann too especially seeing them in a mag together. They had two mag. shoot so i thought maybe they would already be paired up.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Last TV serie I saw with him in it was the one with Bua Chompoo and Andy (Dragon 5).

navy

sarNie Adult
Andrew is one of the best actors. Most of his lakorns are great.

I found his last one with Bua was GREAT. He acted soooooooo real.