Angelina Jolie is PREGNANT

belle20

sarNie Elites
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :w000t: im soooo happy for them!!!!!!! Congrats to them..........im happy dat Brad got wat he wished for...........n even b4 dis......he was goin to adopt her kids......so dat really showed dat he really wanted children!!!!!! :D

sooks

sarNie Egg
i was reading an article.. well it's pretty much everywhere.. they were dissing brad for not telling jennifer.. i think it's REALLY DUMB that anyone would even say that. he DOESN'T have to tell her that him and angeline are having a BABY. it's over between them already. why should he have to call and tell her that they're having a baby. i think the media is stupid and they're just trying to get stories but it's really annoying.

the other day i was listening to star 98.7 anyone living in southern california. well they were dissing angeline for all that. they were calling her a whore/slut.. it was really annoying...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG I am soo HAPPY for them. . . My two favorite couples having a kid together hehehehe Cant wait to see how the baby looks like. . i bet u its HOTT lol ^_^
Finally Angelina gets pregnant. . She picked the right guy to be pregnant with LOL. . .
I hope they stay together for a very lonnnnnnng TIME . . ^_^

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why the media is making Angelina a bitch while Jennifer the innocent one. I don't know these people personally but judging from Jennifer's interviews and all them shit she be doing. Shes tries so hard to be the innocent one who didnt wreck the marriage. She did it on her own. She made her career the number one priority in life while setting her marriage aside. All the movie shes in right now all bomb. Thats what she gets for rushing into making 4 movies in a row.

Well I just want to congrats to Brad and Angelina. They are gonna have beautiful babies.... and totally the parents will be a milf and dilf.

so screw the media.

sunisa

WOW!!CONGRATTTTTTT TO THEM!!I wish them the best and be happy together forever.They are my favorite couple.They just seem so hot together.Can't wait to see their baby.Two hott people together just make it look so much hotter.Hope she and the baby are both healthy.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
aniston was more interestin in becoming top actress, makin them movies, and become as famous as any other. how shallow is that? brad wanted children, but aniston wasnt ready with that great amibition. imagine if they DID plan on having a kid. she, as a woman and a mother, wouldnt have all that sweet time for the child as she would have to work in the film industry.

yes, i dont like that part about aniston, but i still like her acting.

but still, on the scale, brad and angie are great and she's such a great human being, putting her time to visit 3rd world countries. i say, angie, u rock!