• 3...Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4..Nither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

sunflower

iluvnumandoil said:
well if u read what every one post, there are far better reasons why we picked angelina joile...even though she is hotter!
[post="37232"][/post]​

okay......... i'm sorry for not agreeing with everyone else's opinion.. unfortunately.. i have my OWN opinions... i don't know these two actresses PERSONALLY.. and as far as who does what for charity.. i wouldn't know... i'm pretty sure that jennifer is supporting some charity also, but she doesn't want to blab it to the world... sorry to sound so mean, but when a person calls me shallow, because of my opinion i get pretty offended... but i do agree that angelina is HOT and is a great actress... i was hooked on TR for awhile, but i was more attached to rachael green more than TR... so if i had to pick one actress.. whom i liked better... NO ONE HAS THE RIGHTS TO CALL ME SHALLOW.... you could of had asked me for a better explanation of why i picked jennifer.. but dude, come out and call me shallow? that's crossing the lines...

oh, KT if you're reading this.. so sorry to be spamming your section! lol... ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
Damn. People. There's no need to start calling names. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I believe iluvnumandoil is coming off a bit too strongly. Calling a person shallow isn't nice. We're all sarNie members, there's no need to get defensive over particular stars. Remember its their life you're discussing, not yours. Keep it clean people.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yeah, remember rachel green is just a "charachter" and if i offened you my badd is is just an opinion of mines, just as yours(only trying to make a point)

juicee

sarNie Elites
well personally i thinkt that the writing on friends probably had a lot to do with you being hooked as well as her acting. i'm hooked on friends too and i have all the dvds. but to be honest, rachel is my least favorite friend. and i'm not calling you shallow, if you like jennifer more, then that's your opinion and i certainly respect it. and out of curiosity, what other jennifer characters do you like?

Muddie Murda

smile...
Neither?? :D I don't really care for celebrities much...*cough*

e_e

But Angelina as a human being...yeah I like her w/ her help and support for the world! :)

natty said:
jan this and jan that, where is angelina because angelina is busy doing real humanitarian stuff.. she has no time to fool around with nonsense.. unlike miss sympathy seeker there who makes time to rake in sympathy.. angelina doesnt care about making hollywood goonies happy, she's too busy trying to bring attention to crisis in Africa and Aids..

jen vs angelina? no comparison at all.. not in this lifetime nor next..
[post="36740"][/post]​
Ha! I like your words!

iluvnumandoil said:
u picked jennifer aniston according to friends? how shallow r u!
[post="37217"][/post]​
That is very very very very rude. :huh: :huh: According to the 1st post...it said
I got this idea from a wedsite and want to know what ya think of these two because there so much about jan this jan that jan where...and where is Angelin???????Who is your favorts actress and Why?

She answered it....favorite ACTRESS...not FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD. :)

Actress...actress...I think Sunflower answered it more closely to the topic than anyone else.

iluvnumandoil said:
yeah, remember rachel green is just a "charachter" and if i offened you my badd is is just an opinion of mines, just as yours(only trying to make a point)
[post="37270"][/post]​
You disrespected her first.

Soooo...........

Your point doesn't really have a point. :)

S

sunflower

juicee said:
well personally i thinkt that the writing on friends probably had a lot to do with you being hooked as well as her acting. i'm hooked on friends too and i have all the dvds. but to be honest, rachel is my least favorite friend. and i'm not calling you shallow, if you like jennifer more, then that's your opinion and i certainly respect it. and out of curiosity, what other jennifer characters do you like?
[post="37273"][/post]​

hey juicee... my favorite character of jen is rachael green. i liked the whole story of how friends help each other out.... like what you said the writing had alot to do with it... i like all of the characters on friends, even that annoying ex girlfriend of chandlers... lol... she had that horrible laugh but she was entertaining to watch. i'm glad you didn't come out to call me shallow too... i just don't think i should of had gotten called a name for liking one actress over the other.. and to let all of you know, i don't hate angelina... if you read my other posts you will know that. i just picked one because the original topic started asked for our opinion and asked why we liked that person. she didn't ask us who does more charity or anything. some of you might pick to go down that road, but i personally don't know jennifer nor angelina personally so i am going by the tv show and movies i've seen them in... and it is my OPINION that i was more attracted to jennifer's character.

if i knew i was gonna get called shallow for posting in here... i should of had just stayed away.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
my piont was...angelina is a better person overall...are u attacking me?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
of course angelina all the way.......she hot..love the acting...love her body....lips...and the whole nine yards....hehe :sweat: :lmao:

S

sunflower

iluvnumandoil said:
my piont was...angelina is a better person overall...are u attacking me?
[post="37317"][/post]​

no... just stating the obvious ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
Sure you are...

if not, you wouldn't reply back...

You'd leave it be....

Don't cry okay? ;)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
huh? lol... well most people picked angelina because she was hotter than jennifer.. how shallow are they? and if jennifer got me so attached to rachal green on friends.. i think that counts as her acting being on another level :angry:
[post="37224"][/post]​
Yeah, sunflower does has a point. As in looks both of the are gorgeous but in helping other Angelina is awesome!