Anger Management

This is really me! This is my problem lately... I have been so moody. When I am on my RAG I am the nicest person to be around. Isnt it supposed to be the other way around? Hmm... Like sometimes when my friends and cousin spill their dramas on me I am fine, but when I talk to my guy friend or crush I get so mad at him. I just dont know why. I mean like when I talk loudly which is NORMAL in our family because my daddy got loud voice and so does my mommy, aunt and even sisters. So I say its normal for me. So when I talk loud he say I am yelling at him but I am not. When I try to talk soft he thinks I am macking on him. So I get mad. I ask him if he rather have me talk to with my loud voice or sound like some desparate chick with a fishy voice.

Anywaise he tells me every day of my life that I have ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS and I need to go and get it fixed. I was thinking about renting Adam Sandler's movie call ANGER MANAGEMENT but I cant find it. I dont know... I am alwaise a nice person around everyone I know but when I see HIM i get so anger. I have the feeling of hate and such. Some times I can be nice to him but within 30 minutes of being around him I am PISSED OFF AT HIM. He either does something DUMB or something that just pisses me off. He know and he tends to do it on purpose. So my point is... How do I deal with this Anger of mine. I mean I dont think I have Anger Management problem; I just seriously think its HIS fault I raise my voice at him... hmm... HELP! I cant even solve my own problems; yet I can solve others drama with a snap! keke!!!

Just don't be around him then.
Step one of my recovery... 2 days without seeing him. I am doing good and he hasnt called to ask why either... keke!!! I text him I am very busy with finals... haha! BTW your on top of these Nai_1_1... Thanks!

noungning

Heartless
lol um, i think u are just enabling.

u let him control ur emotion, why not take control of it urself? if u're able to do it elsewhere, u should be able to with him too.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
This is really me! This is my problem lately... I have been so moody. When I am on my RAG I am the nicest person to be around. Isnt it supposed to be the other way around? Hmm... Like sometimes when my friends and cousin spill their dramas on me I am fine, but when I talk to my guy friend or crush I get so mad at him. I just dont know why. I mean like when I talk loudly which is NORMAL in our family because my daddy got loud voice and so does my mommy, aunt and even sisters. So I say its normal for me. So when I talk loud he say I am yelling at him but I am not. When I try to talk soft he thinks I am macking on him. So I get mad. I ask him if he rather have me talk to with my loud voice or sound like some desparate chick with a fishy voice.

Anywaise he tells me every day of my life that I have ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS and I need to go and get it fixed. I was thinking about renting Adam Sandler's movie call ANGER MANAGEMENT but I cant find it. I dont know... I am alwaise a nice person around everyone I know but when I see HIM i get so anger. I have the feeling of hate and such. Some times I can be nice to him but within 30 minutes of being around him I am PISSED OFF AT HIM. He either does something DUMB or something that just pisses me off. He know and he tends to do it on purpose. So my point is... How do I deal with this Anger of mine. I mean I dont think I have Anger Management problem; I just seriously think its HIS fault I raise my voice at him... hmm... HELP! I cant even solve my own problems; yet I can solve others drama with a snap! keke!!!
Haha. Thanks for sharing. Well maybe try to not talk so loud but most importantly, be yourself. It could be that you should not take things personally and just go with the flow. Also be aware of yourself when you are around them so you can control your anger and loudness.