angkor-dvds.com

thea

sarNie Hatchling
IT was the whole serie. i guess you can still watch it but still it was really poor quality...!

Pinkystar

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
that sucks! i was planning on buying the chor lau heung series too! so what's wrong with it? won't she replace it?
[post="143465"][/post]​
My bro and his friends bought a lot of Khmer dubbed Chinese series from Angkor-Dvds and never had any problem. The series Chor Lau Heng is old but still viewable consideriing it is ripped from Vhs and it is hard to find. Some people expect dvd quality from old series which is impossible to get.
I think in Ebay, TaiSeng/TVBI complain that people sell copies series so that is why Ebay took people out.

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
here's my 2 cent. i bought journey from the west and mars from them on ebay, mars u can tell was taped from a vhs but it was cheap and works for me. jftw one well i only watch up to eps. 4 and 4 didn't play after 15minutes so i just put it away but great quaility on that one. my sister bought a bunch of chinese series from them, even though i specify to send it to a different address they still sent it to me, but if u order a lot or something wrong like she sent mine to someone else they gave me an extra movie so that was nice of them. minor problems but nothing that will make me not go back to them plus they are affordable since they aren't the real thing. even vhs u can't keep an eye on all of them so bound to be something missing, so take the chance of that, and old series of course most likely are from vhs so quaility ain't gonna be great. out of a 5 being the best i give them a 3.5

sindy

sarNie Egg
I've bought a few lakorns from them and I am very pleased with the quality and the service. I haven't seen any lakorns with quality as good as theirs. There was one situation where they accidentally sent me the wrong epi in my lakorn stack and I didn't realize it until 4 months later. I emailed them to ask for a replacement, and even though it was 4 months later, they gave me the correct epi without any questions.

wuji

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering, when ordering from this site.. do you get the boxes or labels on the dvds? or does it just come in a sleeve.